Trump is currently addressing the March against Women's Reproductive Rights

The Constitution says otherwise.

No, the SCOTUS said otherwise. The right to private should not give one the right to kill another human being

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Does a fetus meet these requirements?
hu·man be·ing
noun
  1. a man, woman, or child of the species Homo sapiens, distinguished from other animals by superior mental development, power of articulate speech, and upright stance

Hek man, they dont even meet basic requirements for living organisms..
Learn some science and stop rationalizing.
TN spends his days and nights hitting the bong, he can't be bothered.
I know... you hate biology. Bless your heart

This from the guy that made up the "scientific" term of a "potential human". I am not sure you even know what biology is

I was six weeks and I said I'm having a baby. Guess what? I did
Yes, you birthed a baby. You didnt birth a fetus.

It was a fetus...just like you were at one point.

I gotta be honest here....you're struggling mightily on this thread. Not like you at all
I know. But the phrase "im having a baby" is referring to the birth. Future tense.
How am i struggling? My entire stance on this is based on biology.
No it isn't!! I've shown a dozen ways your stance is non-biological! Just saying it's *biological* doesn't make it so. Every *biological* point you've made has been shown to be utterly and completely unscientific and unbiological.
When you are asked to provide the evidence of your new biology, you can't.

Good grief. Don't be such a dumpkof.
The seven characteristics of life include:
  • responsiveness to the environment;
  • growth and change;
  • ability to reproduce;
  • have a metabolism and breathe;
  • maintain homeostasis;
  • being made of cells; and.
  • passing traits onto offspring.

They cant maintain their own homeostasis. They cant breathe on their own. They cant consume. They cant reproduce.
Why dont we call tadpoles frogs?
Why dont we call fertilized chicken eggs chickens?
Why dont we call roe, fish?

hu·man be·ing
noun
  1. a man, woman, or child of the species Homo sapiens, distinguished from other animals by superior mental development, power of articulate speech, and upright stance.

Humans don’t have the ability to reproduce or pass traits on until puberty. Does that mean prepubescent children aren’t human?

Seriously, does anyone believe that Donald Trump gives a shit one way or another about whether a woman can get a legal abortion?

He doesn't but they eat that shit up like Jesus poop.

It is no surprise that the fake Kristians, evangelicals in the US, voted for the orange turd by 80%. They are by definition one of the most gullible clueless groups of the population. They have no morality or they would not have voted for likely the most immoral person to ever run for the presidency.

Little Lying Donald was 'pro-choice' right up until the moment he decided to run as a RINO, then he claimed 'pro-birth' so the barney fife contingency of bugwits would vote for him. He lies right in their face and they couldn't care less that he couldn't care less about women. Or abortions, or abortion rights.

Do you really not understand why you keep losing?

I think it's funny that most of the pro-lifers are also the pro-white, anti-immigrant crowd. Because getting rid of abortion would just cause America to turn brown that much faster.

I listened to his whole speech. He clearly didn't give a fuck about one word he said.

You couldn’t be further from the truth. We don’t care at all about a persons skin color

Logically, it's a human when it can survive outside of the womb.

so, what is it before then? it is a frog? A goat? A lion?
Is a tadpole a frog or just a tadpole?
Take your pick.It's a developing human. A potential human. Each stage has it's own term until the next developmental milestone.

A tadpole is one step in the development of an amphibian (more than just frogs). But it is always whatever amphibian family it belongs to.

No different than calling a human child an infant, or a toddler. It is still a human.

Yes, each stage has its own term till the next developmental milestone, but it is always a human, nothing else. A fetus is no less a human than a toddler

A potential human. If the mother miscarries at four weeks, did she lose a human?

Is this a human?

View attachment 172441

A potential human is a made up term, it has no place in science.

Yes, a miscarry is the loss of a human. That is why women (and fathers) feel grief when it happens.

Do you have any kids of your own?

At what point does it become human and why in your estimation?

Find me science that says an unborn fetus is a human being.

What else can it be? Is it a chicken? or is is a penguin? or is is frog? NOPE the only possible answer is that the results of two humans mating is that they created another human.

Science tells us that each kind begets its own.
When i eat my fresh chicken eggs in the morning for breakfast, am i eating eggs or chickens?
Look, i understand the emotion in this, but calling them human beings isnt correct. They dont even meet the requirements for a living organism, much less a human.

you are eating a chicken egg.

Please explain to me how a fetus does not meet the requirements for a living organism.

When does the magic happen that transforms the non-human into a human? Are you a big Harry Potter fan?
When does the magic happen that transforms the non-human into a human?
Logically, it's a human when it can survive outside of the womb.

Logically it’s human when it has its own unique dna

The wad of snot I blew out has my own unique DNA. Is it me?

I think it's funny that most of the pro-lifers are also the pro-white, anti-immigrant crowd. Because getting rid of abortion would just cause America to turn brown that much faster.

I listened to his whole speech. He clearly didn't give a fuck about one word he said.

You couldn’t be further from the truth. We don’t care at all about a persons skin color

Just yesterday a Trump supporter was lecturing me about "mudslides" coming from the southern border. I bet he was also pro-life and probably has a bible he never reads.

There's more human cells in my morning crap than in a fertilized egg.

fertilized eggs are not being aborted, human fetuses are.

Life doesn't begin at conception? What stage do you figure life begins?

What does your question have to do with my answer?
You differentiated between the two. If life begins at conception then the distinction is irrelevant. The morning after pill can prevent the fertilized egg from implanting in the uterine wall. Isn't that the same thing as abortion then?

I do not personally consider the fertilized egg to be the "start of life" as the fertilized egg is still just a part of the female. It is not until there is implantation in the uterus and the zygote is created that there is a separate and distinct entity, in my opinion. I know not everyone agrees with that view, but it is mine

So who's view do we use to settle the law?

The Constitution says otherwise.

No, the SCOTUS said otherwise. The right to private should not give one the right to kill another human being

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Does a fetus meet these requirements?
hu·man be·ing
noun
  1. a man, woman, or child of the species Homo sapiens, distinguished from other animals by superior mental development, power of articulate speech, and upright stance

Hek man, they dont even meet basic requirements for living organisms..
Learn some science and stop rationalizing.
TN spends his days and nights hitting the bong, he can't be bothered.
I know... you hate biology. Bless your heart
Wrong again. I love biology and took a full year in college. And a term of genetics. This is why I am appalled by your belief that any of your silliness is in anyway supported by science.

Look at the cute children!
images

Look at the cute fish!
fish-eggs.jpg

Look at the cute human!
zygote.jpg
Those aren't children. No wonder you are confused.

I find it particularly appalling that the government cooperates with these filthy theocrats' desire to remove from our female population the right to choose our own religious beliefs, as well as our constitutional right to privacy. No government at any level has any legitimate business interfering with people's privacy, private decisions, private medical decisions, choice of religious beliefs, or personal relationships. These people talk about "freedom," and fuss about government "intrusion" into their financial lives, beliefs, privacy, etc. but seek to compromise it daily as to the most basic rights to have sovereignty over their own bodies and to choose their own beliefs.

Are you saying abortion is a religion?
I have to say I do agree with you. But freedom of religion ends when it comes to killing people.

Abortion is a religion? Are you out of your mind? From your prior postings, I'm inclined to believe this.
she But the idea that a fertilized egg/zygote/embryo is a human being is based on theology thought up by some bat-shit crazy cleric. Just because a person is pregnant does not give anyone any legitimate right to force somebody's else's religion on her. She will make the decision whether or not to carry the pregnancy to term based on her own chosen beliefs, not those of some jackass cleric from a faith that she has not chosen to embrace. If she wishes to ask someone for their advice, she will of her own accord. But some of these states force her to consult openly sectarian religious organizations as a condition of obtaining an abortion. Why would she want to discuss her pregnancy with an outsider, particularly one with a clear religion-based agenda. Her uterus is her property alone, not some jackass outsider cleric's.

You are the one who said that de-legalizing abortion interferes with your choice to exercise your religious beliefs.

Another nutzoid baby killing freak.

Vagina-costume-2.jpg

You are the one who said that de-legalizing abortion interferes with your choice to exercise your religious beliefs.

This is not what I said. What I actually said that "de-legalizing" abortion denies a pregnant person the right to choose what religious beliefs to follow and act accordingly. An atheist who is pregnant may choose to act one way, a person who is Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu, Wiccan, Sikh, whatever, have their own beliefs and act within their parameters. Not every woman is a Roman Catholic or a Protestant fundie, you know. Not everyone thinks that pregnancy must be a punishment for the free exercise of female sexuality, either. Only sickos think so.

Other than yourself, who thinks having a child is a punishment? It’s a natural consequence of sexual behavior. It’s the point of sex. That is literally the reason nature created sex.

But for some reason you seem to think you should be exempt from the consequences of your actions and choices. I wish I could eat donuts all day and never have to worry about getting a gut. But guess what? Reality is what it is. And reality says eating lots of donuts and other sweets while neglecting healthy food leads to an inefficient body and bad health.

So despite wanting donuts I eat broccoli or spinach. Because that’s what people who understand the truth about life do to stay healthy. If you don’t want children then don’t engage in activities they result in children being created.

You don’t kill the child.

Another idiot who thinks that sex is only for reproduction. If you've never had a heterosexual relationship, ask around. Go ask a buddy whether he has wanted a child every time he's had sex, whether it be with his wife, his girlfriend, somebody he met that night in a bar, somebody he's paid. Go ask a married buddy whether he wants a new baby every year for him to care for and support, while caring for his perpetually pregnant wife. Ask the crude whore/pervert in the Oval Office whether he wanted a baby every time he got laid. You might also want to talk with some guys who have fled the pregnancies they've started, and some of the guys who use all sorts of crude and objectifying terms for female genitalia when women aren't around.

The rest of us understand human emotions and human sexuality. Apparently you don't. Sorry for you. Go live in your monastery and pray or something.

Seriously, does anyone believe that Donald Trump gives a shit one way or another about whether a woman can get a legal abortion?

“Women’s reproductive rights”....that’s a fancy way of saying butchering the unborn for selfish reasons.

Somehow I doubt that you give a shit either so...

Unlike you, Trump is ready to address the needs of everyone. And hey, maybe soon we don't have to subsidize other people's stupidity.

NYCarbineer, you do realize that at this rate leftists are going to go extinct soon. Who knew they are stupid enough to kill themselves if left to their own devices.

But his vice-president does and is doing everything he can to deny women their right to privacy, along with other conservative extremists hostile to privacy rights.

Since when does killing another human being become a okay when it is done in private?

When you kill this human, you aren't engaged in reproductive rights...you are committing murder....

20 Weeks Pregnant - Pregnancy Week-by-Week

20 WEEKS PREGNANT ULTRASOUND
20-weeks-pregnant-ultrasound.jpg

Your 20-week fetus now has working taste buds. He or she is gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day—that's significantly more than before.

fertilized eggs are not being aborted, human fetuses are.

Life doesn't begin at conception? What stage do you figure life begins?

What does your question have to do with my answer?
You differentiated between the two. If life begins at conception then the distinction is irrelevant. The morning after pill can prevent the fertilized egg from implanting in the uterine wall. Isn't that the same thing as abortion then?

I do not personally consider the fertilized egg to be the "start of life" as the fertilized egg is still just a part of the female. It is not until there is implantation in the uterus and the zygote is created that there is a separate and distinct entity, in my opinion. I know not everyone agrees with that view, but it is mine

So who's view do we use to settle the law?

It is a moot point as an abortion is not performed on a fertilized egg.

Forum List

Back