Trump is currently addressing the March against Women's Reproductive Rights

The majority of people who are anti-Abortion do not support the extreme of outlawing ALL abortion.

The majority of people who are anti-Abortion do have the exceptions of rape, incest and where the life of the mother is concerned.

The pro-Abortion crowd are the Extremists, they want Abortion on demand, Abortion to be allowed as a contraception option.

I'll repeat it once again then.

I'm anti-Abortion with the exceptions of rape, incest and where the life of the Mother is concerned, I don't support abortion being used as a means of contraception that is murdering a child because it's an inconvenience.

Abortion on demand, getting pregnant and then saying you want an abortion because a baby isn't convenient and will mess up your career or lifestyle, that's using abortion as contraception.

If a woman doesn't want to become pregnant it's simple, use contraception, there are a variety of contraceptives that can be used, either use the contraception or keep her legs closed.

In the cases of rape, women who have been raped have a right not to suffer psychological damage and scarring by being forced to carry a rapists child for nine months and then give birth to it.

This is a very complex issue, that involves both physical trauma but more devastatingly enduring psychological trauma that could last for the rest of the womans life and also lead to suicidal tendency, so to avoid all of that it's imperative that if a woman is raped she is allowed the right for her own psychological well-being to have an abortion if she wishes to.

In the cases of incest, many of the same reasons as with rape, but also with the added complications of Inbreeding and the problems, specifically health issues with regard to the immune system that Interbred children suffer from.

In the cases where the life of the Mother is concerned, I fail to see how it's moral to allow a woman to die in order to save the foetus, sometimes the decision has to be to save the life of the Mother and most women can go on to have healthy pregnancies and thus more children, allowing the woman to die also doesn't allow that possibility of course.

To me this is being rational and reasonable re. abortion, it's illustrating compassion for social victims but at the same time it's condemning women who choose to have their baby murdered as it slumbers in the womb because to allow it to be born would be inconvenient to their lifestyle. Those women are no different than a woman who drowns her baby at birth or stabs it to death when it's aged two years in age.
What about when the girl thinks they are using birth control and the guy decides not to?
'Stealthing' is sexual assault and Congress should address it, lawmakers say

Does this somehow make the baby not human? Put the guy in jail, and take money for the rest of his life to help pay for the cost of the child....... and the woman, if she decides not to keep the baby can put the baby up for adoption......

What part of that act means the baby gets the death penalty.....?

How about this; it's none of your fucking business what happens to some other person's "baby". Mind your goddamn business and stay out of other peoples' private affairs.

Isn't that supposedly what republicans are all about? What happened to that philosophy when it comes to abortion? Suddenly they're all about government intrusion on your private life.

Boy....you didn't think about this at all....dumb shit.......according to you, if someone decides to murder the neighbor lady, I should mind my own business....right? Dumb ass.

A baby is a human being. Ending that life for no other reason than it is inconvenient is murder, just like any other taking of a human life.....dumb shit.

It's not the same at all, and you know it. First of all, an unborn baby is part of a woman's body. The neighbor lady, presumably, is not. Second, the neighbor lady getting murdered is an act of violence perpetrated against the will of a fully cognizant being. An abortion is a medical procedure conducted on a non-cognizant part of a woman's body. The comparison is alarmingly simplistic and tells me a lot about the sorry state of your mental faculties.

I'm not a big fan of late-term abortions BECAUSE I believe they are unethical, except in certain extreme cases. But early on in the pregnancy, the fetus is no different than any other part of the woman's body. It doesn't have a fucking mind! How you can compare that to a fully-fledged human being is beyond me.

The baby is not a part of the woman's body, they have distinct DNA......the murder is a murder regardless of the age of the human....

The nazis and Japanese conducted "medical procedures" too, and their patients were not expected to live......

The majority of people who are anti-Abortion do not support the extreme of outlawing ALL abortion.

The majority of people who are anti-Abortion do have the exceptions of rape, incest and where the life of the mother is concerned.

The pro-Abortion crowd are the Extremists, they want Abortion on demand, Abortion to be allowed as a contraception option.

I'm anti-Abortion with the exceptions of rape, incest and where the life of the Mother is concerned, I don't support abortion being used as a means of contraception that is murdering a child because it's an inconvenience.

Abortion on demand, getting pregnant and then saying you want an abortion because a baby isn't convenient and will mess up your career or lifestyle, that's using abortion as contraception.

If a woman doesn't want to become pregnant it's simple, use contraception, there are a variety of contraceptives that can be used, either use the contraception or keep her legs closed.

In the cases of rape, women who have been raped have a right not to suffer psychological damage and scarring by being forced to carry a rapists child for nine months and then give birth to it.

This is a very complex issue, that involves both physical trauma but more devastatingly enduring psychological trauma that could last for the rest of the womans life and also lead to suicidal tendency, so to avoid all of that it's imperative that if a woman is raped she is allowed the right for her own psychological well-being to have an abortion if she wishes to.

In the cases of incest, many of the same reasons as with rape, but also with the added complications of Inbreeding and the problems, specifically health issues with regard to the immune system that Interbred children suffer from.

In the cases where the life of the Mother is concerned, I fail to see how it's moral to allow a woman to die in order to save the foetus, sometimes the decision has to be to save the life of the Mother and most women can go on to have healthy pregnancies and thus more children, allowing the woman to die also doesn't allow that possibility of course.

To me this is being rational and reasonable re. abortion, it's illustrating compassion for social victims but at the same time it's condemning women who choose to have their baby murdered as it slumbers in the womb because to allow it to be born would be inconvenient to their lifestyle. Those women are no different than a woman who drowns her baby at birth or stabs it to death when it's aged two years in age.
What about when the girl thinks they are using birth control and the guy decides not to?

Does this somehow make the baby not human? Put the guy in jail, and take money for the rest of his life to help pay for the cost of the child....... and the woman, if she decides not to keep the baby can put the baby up for adoption......

How about this; it's none of your fucking business what happens to some other person's "baby". Mind your goddamn business and stay out of other peoples' private affairs.

Isn't that supposedly what republicans are all about? What happened to that philosophy when it comes to abortion? Suddenly they're all about government intrusion on your private life.

Boy....you didn't think about this at all....dumb shit.......according to you, if someone decides to murder the neighbor lady, I should mind my own business....right? Dumb ass.

A baby is a human being. Ending that life for no other reason than it is inconvenient is murder, just like any other taking of a human life.....dumb shit.
The neighbor is living quite well on her own. A little different than a fetus...

So....she can be put to death when she needs a wheel chair....or needs help being fed? You people truly are monsters....

It's not the same at all, and you know it. First of all, an unborn baby is part of a woman's body. The neighbor lady, presumably, is not. Second, the neighbor lady getting murdered is an act of violence perpetrated against the will of a fully cognizant being. An abortion is a medical procedure conducted on a non-cognizant part of a woman's body. The comparison is alarmingly simplistic and tells me a lot about the sorry state of your mental faculties.

I'm not a big fan of late-term abortions BECAUSE I believe they are unethical, except in certain extreme cases. But early on in the pregnancy, the fetus is no different than any other part of the woman's body. It doesn't have a fucking mind! How you can compare that to a fully-fledged human being is beyond me.

The baby is not a part of the woman's body, they have distinct DNA......the murder is a murder regardless of the age of the human....

The nazis and Japanese conducted "medical procedures" too, and their patients were not expected to live......

Sure and the fetus can live on its own...

you are disgusting-----and very out of touch with the lives of social victims

If you care so much about life you better do something about guns.
Guns kill nearly 1,300 US children each year - CNN

You don't really care about lives, your just a partisan hack.

What do guns have to do with abortion?

They don't, Brain is a troll....

See, if you don't believe in science, then your argument makes sense. Might as well be promoting the merits of pagan witchcraft. It has about as much merit as your dogmatic, religious, anti-science approach to perceiving the world.

The neighbor is living quite well on her own. A little different than a fetus...

So....she can be put to death when she needs a wheel chair....or needs help being fed? You people truly are monsters....

Interesting things you make up.

It shows he doesn't care about childrens lives, only about controlling women and being partisan.

Well you know the below is just in America's Black Community the number one killer is not guns or HIV or cancer or heart disease it's abortion:

NumberOneKiller-2016.jpg

And infant can't live on it's own till about teenage years...left to it's own devices they will starve without an adult providing food.....so we can now murder children up to what age? Until they can provide for their own food?

Moron.

It shows he doesn't care about childrens lives, only about controlling women and being partisan.

Well you know the below is just in America's Black Community the number one killer is not guns or HIV or cancer or heart disease it's abortion:

NumberOneKiller-2016.jpg

You have to live before you can die. Tell me, what do you remember from before you were born?

NumberOneKiller-2016.jpg

Lucy.....Lucy.....you are being silly......the democrats can murder all those Black babies because they only need enough blacks to vote every 2 years...if they need more Black votes, they will cut down on those abortion rates...till then, they have more than enough black votes to gain power....

And infant can't live on it's own till about teenage years...left to it's own devices they will starve without an adult providing food.....so we can now murder children up to what age? Until they can provide for their own food?

Moron.

And many people can take care of children. Other than the mother, who can keep that fetus living?

NumberOneKiller-2016.jpg

Lucy.....Lucy.....you are being silly......the democrats can murder all those Black babies because they only need enough blacks to vote every 2 years...if they need more Black votes, they will cut down on those abortion rates...till then, they have more than enough black votes to gain power....
Abortions have been declining for many years.

NumberOneKiller-2016.jpg

You have to live before you can die. Tell me, what do you remember from before you were born?

What do you remember from when you were 2........? So now children are allowed to be murdered up to the point where they actually have memories of the past....? You are a monster.

NumberOneKiller-2016.jpg

Abortions have been declining for many years.

So.....so have other types of murder.....

Moron.

The difference being, an infant has a functioning mind. A fetus, up to 20 weeks, does not. Once again, your comparison makes no sense if you just take real life into account.

I think I'm good on this debate. You can't really have a serious discussion with someone who makes up or ignores reality.

Moron.

And many people can take care of children. Other than the mother, who can keep that fetus living?

You are not making your point.....we get to murder humans if no one else but their mother will care for them......? Monster.

NumberOneKiller-2016.jpg

What do you remember from when you were 2........? So now children are allowed to be murdered up to the point where they actually have memories of the past....? You are a monster.

2 year olds have memories. Tell me what is it you remember from before you were born?

Moron.

The difference being, an infant has a functioning mind. A fetus, up to 20 weeks, does not. Once again, your comparison makes no sense if you just take real life into account.

I think I'm good on this debate. You can't really have a serious discussion with someone who makes up or ignores reality.

Good...so you are saying we can just kill anyone now in a coma......or unconscious......you really need to think before you post.

NumberOneKiller-2016.jpg

2 year olds have memories. Tell me what is it you remember from before you were born?

Dodging the truth.....tell us what you remember from when you were 2...........if you can't remember anything, you better be careful, you are now a prime candidate for an extremely late term abortion...

Moron.

You are not making your point.....we get to murder humans if no one else but their mother will care for them......? Monster.

Who can keep the fetus living other than the mother? Should we stuff it in you since you care so much?

Forum List

Back