Trump Is Definitely NOT Going To Win Reelection

Not w/o the Rust Belt states.

And the way things are right now, he doesn't seem to have them, perhaps except for Indiana.

Unlike before when he was a concept, that they could project all their dreams, wishes and hopes on...he now has record.

Let's see how they judge him.

Me thinks it does't bode well for the emperor w/no clothes.

What say you?

Sure he will they will bus the homeless republican's into vote and have them change clothes to vote many times. Disguises lol.
That's a democratic party tact

And the way things are right now, he doesn't seem to have them, perhaps except for Indiana.

Unlike before when he was a concept, that they could project all their dreams, wishes and hopes on...he now has record.

What say you?
Wish in one hand shit in the other. The newly Democratic Party controlled House is going to alienate everyone who isn't a lefty loon.

What say you?
I say Trump will win. We heard everyone tell us he didn't have a chance a few years ago.

If the Mueller Investigation unveils traitorous behaviors, Republicans will leave Trump's side at the speed of light.

At which point, an Impeachment in the House and a Conviction in the Senate seem entirely plausible.

The American Body Politic excising a cancer, by peaceful means, using the law.

Tentative word there, "if". Mueller has nothing, otherwise we would have already known about it. Don't count on Republicans turning their backs on him either, not gonna happen.

I would also mention that a mere impeachment in the House doesn't mean that trump would be gone. You'd still be stuck with him for at least the next two years, possibly six, because nothing Mueller has is going to convince the Senate.

But keep dreaming. At least it shows that you have an imagination.
Have to see what is found

If Republicans are excusing criminal behavior, let them answer to the voters
That's really funny coming from a Democrat supporter.

...Tentative word there, "if"...
Correct. We will not know until Mueller releases his findings.

...Mueller has nothing...
Unknown. We will not know until Mueller releases his findings.

...Don't count on Republicans turning their backs on him either, not gonna happen...
Incorrect. If it turns out that Trump has acted against American interests, they will abandon Trump in a heartbeat.

...I would also mention that a mere impeachment in the House doesn't mean that trump would be gone...
Correct. That's why I uses the phrase "traitorous behavior". If that's the case, the Senate will convict, as well.

...nothing Mueller has is going to convince the Senate...
Unknown. We will not know until Mueller releases his findings.

What say you?

Depends on who is running against him. So far, he seems fairly safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree.

The Dems don't have anyone but a bunch of old retreads.

If Trump decides to run. He will win.

Tentative word there, "if". Mueller has nothing, otherwise we would have already known about it. Don't count on Republicans turning their backs on him either, not gonna happen.

I would also mention that a mere impeachment in the House doesn't mean that trump would be gone. You'd still be stuck with him for at least the next two years, possibly six, because nothing Mueller has is going to convince the Senate.

Are you suggesting that it doesn't and/or won't matter to Republicans if it's been found and proven that Trump has broken laws and/or acted against America's interest, they'd STILL support him?!??

Are you suggesting that it doesn't and/or won't matter to Republicans if it's been found and proven that Trump has broken laws and/or acted against America's interest, they'd STILL support him?!??

What difference does it make? Both Bill and Hillary broke laws, and they're loved by the left.

Did it matter to the dems when the FBI found Hillary's illegal server? How about when she destroyed subpoenaed evidence? How about that UraniumOne Deal and her Foundation's $145m and Bill's $500,000 from Russia for one speech? How about her campaign paying RUSSIA for the Steele Dossier? How about Obama's illegal surveillance of the Trump campaign? How about those illegal FISA warrants?

What say you?

Make sure you inform President Hilary about this...

I believe that.

Iran Contra didn't make them see what reagan was. They had no problem with it. To this day they idolize him.

Torturing human beings didn't bother republicans either. To this day they make excuses for the bush boy torturing human beings.

Watergate still doesn't bother most republicans and they still make excuses for all those crimes.

There is one thing trump was right about, he can shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lose followers.

I watched an interview last year with a trump person. He was asked if jesus christ came to him to tell him the truth of trump, would he believe it. That man said he wouldn't believe it.

There is absolutely nothing that will open the eyes of some people.

I believe that.

Iran Contra didn't make them see what reagan was. They had no problem with it. To this day they idolize him.

Torturing human beings didn't bother republicans either. To this day they make excuses for the bush boy torturing human beings.

Watergate still doesn't bother most republicans and they still make excuses for all those crimes.

There is one thing trump was right about, he can shoot someone on 5th avenue and not lose followers.

I watched an interview last year with a trump person. He was asked if jesus christ came to him to tell him the truth of trump, would he believe it. That man said he wouldn't believe it.

There is absolutely nothing that will open the eyes of some people.

Thank you for that. It's good to see people finally moving on to the last stage in the five stages of grieving: Acceptance.

Finally resigning yourselves to the fact that "Hillary is not nor will she ever will be President", allows you to move on with your lives and become productive citizens once again.

It will depend on the Democrats getting there act together, how well Trumps policys are working, and how the average American is doing before the election.
or maybe just who is better at dirty tricks.

You know, you conservatives keep bringing up Hillary, as if she's still got any political clout left.

She doesn't. She's lost 2 presidential election bids, and because of all the dirt that was thrown her way by the conservatives, she's become politically toxic.

If she was still politically relevant, she would have helped Dems campaign, but nobody wanted to have her endorse them because they knew it would be political suicide.

Nope, the only ones thinking that Hillary could possibly still run for president are the Trump supporters who can't let go and want to use her as a boogyman to scare people into voting Republican.

What say you?
There are far too many variables to definitively declare Trump will not be re-elected. The Dow could hit 30,000. The Dow could plunge to 12,000.

Besides, the Democrats have an amazing knack of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

You mean lying, cheating and stealing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What say you?

Two more years for his trade policies to have some effect.

He should have built the Wall.

What say you?

Two more years for his trade policies to have some effect? They already have, because GM is shutting down several plants in N. America. One in Canada, and 4 in the USA. Interestingly enough, the plant in Mexico is going to remain open and not cut jobs.

GM to slash staff, shut down 5 plants in North America

DETROIT — General Motors on Monday announced a major restructuring of its global business, saying it will shut production at five facilities in North America and slash its staff. GM will reduce its salaried workforce by 15%, including a quarter of the company’s executives.

The moves are the first big steps in the century-old GM’s transformation. The company is reinvesting money away from cars that once dominated America’s roadways and putting it into technology it believes will power its future.

GM’s (GM) new motto is “Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions, Zero Congestion,” signaling a shift to self-driving, electric vehicles. But the restructuring is also about making cars people want now. Customers are increasingly shunning sedans in favor of SUVs and hatchbacks.

The company said the plan would make it more efficient, saving $6 billion a year by the end of 2020. GM said its slimmed down production plan would allow it to share technology across all of its vehicles and reduce the amount of time and workers it takes to build cars.

“The actions we are taking today continue our transformation to be highly agile, resilient and profitable, while giving us the flexibility to invest in the future,” said CEO Mary Barra, in a statement.

GM said it would shut operations at plants in Detroit; Oshawa, Ontario; Warren, Ohio; White Marsh, Maryland; and Warren, Michigan. The plants made sedans that have waned in popularity, including the Chevrolet Volt, Impala and Cruze, the Buick LaCrosse, and the Cadillac CT6 and XTS. Two of the plants made engines and parts for those cars. The facilities made some trucks, but those trucks are also made at in Mexico.

What say you?

Two more years for his trade policies to have some effect? They already have, because GM is shutting down several plants in N. America. One in Canada, and 4 in the USA. Interestingly enough, the plant in Mexico is going to remain open and not cut jobs......

You take that up with all the libs that say this is Obama's economy.

The decline of US manufacturing has been a generations long trend. You don't reverse that on a dime.

Hopefully Trump's reelection will be on his record, and not a lib media created fantasy.

Forum List

Back