Trump Is Definitely NOT Going To Win Reelection

Not w/o the Rust Belt states.

And the way things are right now, he doesn't seem to have them, perhaps except for Indiana.

Unlike before when he was a concept, that they could project all their dreams, wishes and hopes on...he now has record.

Let's see how they judge him.

Me thinks it does't bode well for the emperor w/no clothes.

What say you?
There are far too many variables to definitively declare Trump will not be re-elected. The Dow could hit 30,000. The Dow could plunge to 12,000.

Besides, the Democrats have an amazing knack of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

And the way things are right now, he doesn't seem to have them, perhaps except for Indiana.

Unlike before when he was a concept, that they could project all their dreams, wishes and hopes on...he now has record.

What say you?

Who are you? Nostradamus? Carnac the Magnificent?

Dude, you are a real case study. Just because your late night television comedians and fake news networks are filling your head full of mush, doesn't mean that you or they have a clue as to who will win. That's because you're basing everything on your 2-year long hatred for a person named "Donald Trump."

Personally, I believe people should use logical and sane methods for coming to conclusions. Given the results Trump has had, the promises he made and promised he kept, and the current state of this country, one can only surmise that no matter who the Democrat party runs, they will lose.

After all, what do the Democrats have to offer that Trump isn't producing? Nothing. He's accomplishing everything that not only you Democrats failed at for decades, but many Republicans as well.

It will be tough for him to repeat his luck from 2016

Just watch him. Also take notice of the crowd he pulls in, compared to whomever gets the distinct honor of losing to him.

Remember when he was out stumping during the midterms? 9 out of 11 candidates he stumped for won. And the crows were stupendously large.

Meanwhile those stumping for Democratic candidates were drawing measly crowds.

Just watch him. Also take notice of the crowd he pulls in, compared to whomever gets the distinct honor of losing to him.

Remember when he was out stumping during the midterms? 9 out of 11 candidates he stumped for won. And the crows were stupendously large.

I took notice of the last election where Democratic Congressmen received six million more votes than Republicans

Hillary only won by three million

What say you?

It’s hard to take an incumbent president down. The smart money is on Trump. The dems don’t have anyone that’s interesting

What say you?

Incumbents are historically difficult to beat. If the economies in the swing states are doing well, it bodes well for him to win re-election.

I took notice of the last election where Democratic Congressmen received six million more votes than Republicans

Hillary only won by three million

Its the electoral college that counts, maybe Hillary needed to buy more fireworks instead of campaigning?

Ever study the historic patterns of mid-terms and 2nd term presidential races? Hell, even Obama won re-election...

Well, if Trump keeps "winning" like he has as of late, he's not gonna win reelection. Not only has he managed to piss off a lot of our allies, and reduce our standing in the world's eyes as a leader of human rights, but now, all those jobs he promised to save are going away.

GM to slash jobs and close eight plants

General Motors (GM) plans to halt production at five factories in North America and cut more than 14,000 jobs.

The US carmaker has also announced it will close three plants outside North America by the end of 2019.

The moves follow rising costs and slower car sales and come as the firm focuses on its line-up of trucks, electric and self-driving vehicles.

What say you?

It’s hard to take an incumbent president down. The smart money is on Trump. The dems don’t have anyone that’s interesting
LOL smart money and republicans??? LOL LOL

I'd vote for a walking dead before voting republican

You mean "Hillary"?

Not sure if she's running again, but we'll know before 2020.
Walking dead better than any repub

Show us on this doll where that mean old Republican touched you....

FUE964.jpg

Trump is his own worst enemy.

Mueller is his second-worst.

It's been a while (Bush 41) since we've had a one-term President.

Seems to me that we may be looking at another future one-termer, when we look at Trump.

Forum List

Back