Trump Is Definitely NOT Going To Win Reelection

Not w/o the Rust Belt states.

And the way things are right now, he doesn't seem to have them, perhaps except for Indiana.

Unlike before when he was a concept, that they could project all their dreams, wishes and hopes on...he now has record.

Let's see how they judge him.

Me thinks it does't bode well for the emperor w/no clothes.

What say you?

Two more years for his trade policies to have some effect.

He should have built the Wall.

Two more years for his trade policies to have some effect? They already have, because GM is shutting down several plants in N. America. One in Canada, and 4 in the USA. Interestingly enough, the plant in Mexico is going to remain open and not cut jobs......

You take that up with all the libs that say this is Obama's economy.

The decline of US manufacturing has been a generations long trend. You don't reverse that on a dime.

Hopefully Trump's reelection will be on his record, and not a lib media created fantasy.

Whenever someone tries to say that this is Obama's economy, I simply remind them that Trump passed his tax policies in Feb, and that is when it became his economy. It further became Trump's economy when he started up with all the tariffs on China and other countries.

And the way things are right now, he doesn't seem to have them, perhaps except for Indiana.

Unlike before when he was a concept, that they could project all their dreams, wishes and hopes on...he now has record.

What say you?
What say I?

Only a fool makes predictions this far out.

That's all I got.

What say you?

Two more years for his trade policies to have some effect.

He should have built the Wall.

Two more years for his trade policies to have some effect? They already have, because GM is shutting down several plants in N. America. One in Canada, and 4 in the USA. Interestingly enough, the plant in Mexico is going to remain open and not cut jobs......

You take that up with all the libs that say this is Obama's economy.

The decline of US manufacturing has been a generations long trend. You don't reverse that on a dime.

Hopefully Trump's reelection will be on his record, and not a lib media created fantasy.

Whenever someone tries to say that this is Obama's economy, I simply remind them that Trump passed his tax policies in Feb, and that is when it became his economy. It further became Trump's economy when he started up with all the tariffs on China and other countries.

Fine. You take that up with the rest of your hive.

My position is the same. I hope that two more years of aggressive trade policy will have borne some serious fruit by then.

Maybe he will get off his ass and have a significant portion of the Wall built. Something he should do if he is serious about getting re elected.

What say you?

Depends on who is running against him. So far, he seems fairly safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd vote for a dead donkey before I voted for the orange dumpster.

Oh so you voted for him originally?

JO

If the Mueller Investigation unveils traitorous behaviors, Republicans will leave Trump's side at the speed of light.At which point, an Impeachment in the House and a Conviction in the Senate seem entirely plausible.The American Body Politic excising a cancer, by peaceful means, using the law.
`
My opinion is that they wouldn't. In fact, most of them will deny the accusations, dump on Mueller and double down on their support for trump. Many trump fans are conspiratorial by nature and just will not believe anything, no matter how compelling and factual, that trump did anything traitorous to the country.

If the Mueller Investigation unveils traitorous behaviors, Republicans will leave Trump's side at the speed of light.At which point, an Impeachment in the House and a Conviction in the Senate seem entirely plausible.The American Body Politic excising a cancer, by peaceful means, using the law.
`
My opinion is that they wouldn't. In fact, most of them will deny the accusations, dump on Mueller and double down on their support for trump. Many trump fans are conspiratorial by nature and just will not believe anything, no matter how compelling and factual, that trump did anything traitorous to the country.

Mueller's behavior is such that he has all the credibility of a two dollar a night whore.

What say you?
What say you?
ROFLMFAO

Re-(election)

Deja poo:
The feeling you've heard that crap before

What say you?
What say I?

Only a fool makes predictions this far out.

That's all I got.

Well, you might have a point that predictions this far out are not the most accurate, but for one thing.......................

The 15,000 GM jobs that are being lost by closing 5 manufacturing plants in N. America.

People are going to remember being told they will keep their jobs, and then losing them 2 years later after Trump's promise that they wouldn't.

I think that the GM workers will remember this at least until the next election.

Forum List

Back