Trump is Denying Sidney Powell

LOL You don't give a flying fuck about the TRUTH. Otherwise you wouldn't be spreading the lie that Powell has "flipped."
She flipped like she was Simone Biles!

1698091843016.png
followed by

1698092001848.png

So as part of the plea deal Sidney Powell is required to turn over any documents requested to the Prosecution.

Anyone want to bet on what her Income Tax filings would show regarding whether she ever worked either for Trump, for the Trump Organization, the Trump Campaign, or the Trump Super Pac?

WW
They will show she never worked for Trump, Bozo.

Does it really matter.
She was there (or not in your theory)
She is a witness to what was said and probably has documents to share.

What's the advantage to trump if she was his lawyer or not?
IF Orange man hadn't said she was not his lawyer, Orange man could have kept her from testifying to any legal advice or strategy, or even what was discussed so long as it was not known to be a crime.

Now she's open season.

Does it really matter.
She was there (or not in your theory)
She is a witness to what was said and probably has documents to share.

What's the advantage to trump if she was his lawyer or not?
She was where?

Because it's true, dumbass.
I asked what was "trump's advantage" in saying this.
It's a simple question, why are you always so defensive.

IMO, it's only trump's advantage, IF she was NEVER there or NEVER saw any documents.........you saying she was never present with trump?

I asked what was "trump's advantage" in saying this.
It's a simple question, why are you always so defensive.

IMO, it's only trump's advantage, IF she was NEVER there or NEVER saw any documents.........you saying she was never present with trump?
I don't know what the fuck your talking about anymore. You're babbling incoherently.

I don't know what the fuck your talking about anymore. You're babbling incoherently.
It's pretty simple, I'll WRITE it again for you, the question, I'll put it in GREEN so you know to what I'm referring. You ready?

What is the advantage for trump if she was not his lawyer?

Forum List

Back