Trump is Denying Sidney Powell

She is a witness to what was said and probably has documents to share.
I think she got popped for illegally accessing vote machines, for one.

She was canned for popping all kinds of vote conspiracy stuff....by the Trump campaign no less......LOL

I asked what was "trump's advantage" in saying this.
It's a simple question, why are you always so defensive.

IMO, it's only trump's advantage, IF she was NEVER there or NEVER saw any documents.........you saying she was never present with trump?
It cuts off the line of work she was doing from Trump himself. These are RICO charges. That is, allegations that Trump and friends were part of and organized criminal racketeering scheme. If her leg of the case (i.e., what she was working on - it is a complex and multi-faceted case), then arguably her testimony may be irrelevant to Trump's case. At least, this is what it looks like to me. Bripat is right though; you are a big fucking dummy.

dimocrap scum are going about this wrong. Rather than bust Trump's balls, they should be more concerned about who they're gonna run for POTUS.
The "they" here is not a monolithic entity. There are the various prosecutor's offices dealing with Trump's crimes, and then there is the political wing of the Dem party determining who has the best chance to hold the WH. Besides, what you call busting Don's nuts is in fact holding him accountable for criminal actions.

Explain trumps 'advantage' gained by saying "she never worked for me."

As Powell’s trial approached in Georgia, she similarly tried to distance herself from Trump. Her attorneys said she “did not represent President Trump or the Trump campaign” because she never signed an “engagement agreement” to be their attorney. Her name was never on any court filings from the Trump campaign, Powell’s lawyers pointed out.
In her guilty plea, Powell admitted her role in the January 2021 breach of election systems in rural Coffee County, Georgia.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/22/politics/trump-sidney-powell/index.html

As Powell’s trial approached in Georgia, she similarly tried to distance herself from Trump. Her attorneys said she “did not represent President Trump or the Trump campaign” because she never signed an “engagement agreement” to be their attorney. Her name was never on any court filings from the Trump campaign, Powell’s lawyers pointed out.
In her guilty plea, Powell admitted her role in the January 2021 breach of election systems in rural Coffee County, Georgia.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/22/politics/trump-sidney-powell/index.html
Ok, bripat9643 refuses to answer,
the question is.......why is this an advantage for trump if in fact she was never hired?

LOL.........I'm not on His legal team.
SO why is this a Big Deal to some?

She was Still in the room, and she (His Lawyer or NOT his Lawyer) still has documents to be turned over, her NOT being trumps lawyer benefits trump in what way?

It's pretty simple, I'll WRITE it again for you, the question, I'll put it in GREEN so you know to what I'm referring. You ready?

What is the advantage for trump if she was not his lawyer?
What is your question relevant to?

She was Still in the room, and she (His Lawyer or NOT his Lawyer) still has documents to be turned over, her NOT being trumps lawyer benefits trump in what way?
Because MSM is bonkers with anything Trump. You haven't figured that out yet?
You second part and actually past few posts are all speculative in nature. You ask questions no one, except those representing Trump have answers for and they won't tell you anyway.

It's only a big deal to prog morons like you.

And that’s what has you so concerned? Lmao.

Do you honestly believe that they’re going to arrest you for being a Trump supporter?

:laughing0301:
Right now? No…But the fact that Hillary, and other liberals are indeed openly suggesting it…And I’m going to count your attempted mockery as a deflection, because maybe you’d be open to it.

Do you honestly believe that they’re going to arrest you for being a Trump supporter?

“Maybe there needs to be a formal deprogramming of the cult members,” she said in a clip released late Thursday.

Good ol' days under Obama.

iu

Right now? No…But the fact that Hillary, and other liberals are indeed openly suggesting it…And I’m going to count your attempted mockery as a deflection, because maybe you’d be open to it.
You honestly think I want you arrested because you’re a Trump supporter? You honestly think that this is even a serious issue that may result in you being arrested over?

You’re a fucking idiot.

And before you think this is me coming after you, you have the right to be a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back