Trump is Denying Sidney Powell

you naturally succeed

1698107764379.png

The Trump shit show is just getting started !!!!

The next 12 months are going to be great and filled with non stop vicious evidence and testimony proving Trump's many serious crimes. All the rats and evidence exposing Trump's crimes are going to make him go crazy !

Sydney Powell knows all the crimes and illegal shit that they discussed at those meeting.

Liz Cheney said they know they planned their crimes at those meetings and now Powell AND Chesebro will expose all !!!

Trump's trials haven't even started yet shit is just starting to pop !!!

Are you denying that happened? Trump ripped off his kids with cancer "foundation" for at least $10,000 to have a portrait of himself made up. He settled his Fake University scam for $25 million, dope.

Those aren't "alternative facts", bedwetter.
He did nothing to hurt the country. You cannot say that about the illegitimate pervert who stole the election from him. Biden has turned this country into shit.

The Trump shit show is just getting started !!!!

The next 12 months are going to be great and filled with non stop vicious evidence and testimony proving Trump's many serious crimes. All the rats and evidence exposing Trump's crimes are going to make him go crazy !

Sydney Powell knows all the crimes and illegal shit that they discussed at those meeting.

Liz Cheney said they know they planned their crimes at those meetings and now Powell AND Chesebro will expose all !!!

Trump's trials haven't even started yet shit is just starting to pop !!!
Your shit show has never ended. I am sure it began with your first post.

yes, nothing here states this was Trump's team, and it certainly does not state what Trump tweeted, which is true, that Sidney Powell was not Trump's lawyer.

yet, that does sound like a great team, I wonder why Trump does not say, "join our team".

Sounds like a team of lawyers that was not a team representing trump, but investigating election fraud. Further, no sooner was this announced than Powell left the team. I believe it was the next day, correct, that Powell left the team.

yes, nothing here states this was Trump's team, and it certainly does not state what Trump tweeted, which is true, that Sidney Powell was not Trump's lawyer.

yet, that does sound like a great team, I wonder why Trump does not say, "join our team".

Sounds like a team of lawyers that was not a team representing trump, but investigating election fraud. Further, no sooner was this announced than Powell left the team. I believe it was the next day, correct, that Powell left the team.
Yes, the statement made by Trump said she was part of the team.....But, you can deny all you want it's a free country.

Last edited:

Why does it matter whetherPowell was Trump’s lawyer or not?

She WAS in the December 18 meeting in the Oval Office

Doesn't matter what Trump says. Doesn't matter at all. What's important is how the country runs under a president and it was running just fine under Trump until Covid hit.
It was coasting right where Obama left it.

COvid hit and when we needed leadership… we got Trump

What hellish Newspeak is this?!?! :cool-45:

I would ask you if you actually believe anyone is planning to arrest you for being a Trump supporter, but I don’t expect you to answer.
Maybe being a Christian or a parent at school meetings might.
Do you honestly believe that they’re going to arrest you for being a Trump supporter?
Did the Jews honestly think Hitler would gas them?

Forum List

Back