Trump is DOJ target

So explain Roger Stone, with his 2 million in back taxes.....but no criminal charges.
Explain what? That's your claim. You explain it.

While you're explaining things.

Ask Wesley Snipes.

Wesley Snipes refused to pay his taxes, leaning into tax protestor arguments. He refused settlement.

Hunter Biden didn't refuse settlement. He didn't refuse to pay his taxes. Neither did Roger Stone.

Explain what? That's your claim. You explain it

Its not a claim. Its history.

Roger Stone owed 2 million. 10 times as much as Hunter. Yet he never faced charges either.

Clearly there's something you're missing.

Its not a claim. Its history.

Roger Stone owed 2 million. 10 times as much as Hunter. Yet he never faced charges either.

Clearly there's something you're missing.
I just knew you would cower in retreat.

Clearly there's something you're missing. Like facts.

I just knew you would cower in retreat.

Clearly there's something you're missing. Like facts.

Not one of the cases you've cited involve back taxes that have already been paid.

And Roger Stone explicitly contradicts your assumptions.

You simply don't know what you're talking about.

Not one of the cases you've cited involve back taxes that have already been paid.

And Roger Stone explicitly contradicts your assumptions.

You simply don't know what you're talking about.
It's best that pretend your false claims were contradicted by facts.

It makes your world of conspiracy theories more believeable for you.

Duh.

They’re coming for him. Bout time
“They” have been coming for him even before he took over the Oval Office the first time. The Swamp hates people they don’t own as President.

You may think you live in a constitutional republic but it is actually a modern day Yankee banana republic.
People who pay their back or evaded taxes do not go to jail. The IRS just wants the money owed.

Hunter's back taxes were paid.
I’m watching the hearings with the two whistleblowers on TV right now. It is obvious that Hunter’s investigation was handled differently than other IRS investigations and he basically got off with a light penalty because his last name was Biden. That’s the collusion I am drawing.

The Democrats are talking about everything but how the Hunter Biden ingestion was conducted. I have heard a lot about how terrible Donald Trump is and even the details of a racial incident that happened 72 years ago.

It's best that pretend your false claims were contradicted by facts.

It makes your world of conspiracy theories more believeable for you.

Again, for the cheap seats....the IRS almost never levies criminal charges on taxes that have already been paid. Hunter paid his back taxes in 2021.

Not one case you cited involved criminal charges on taxes that had already been paid.

You just proved my point for me.

And of course, you pretended Roger Stone's 2 million dollar settlement never happened.

Keep those eyes screwed shut, Hollie.

Your saliva-slinging tirades are funny.

Your pompous bluster about what you don't understand is an embarrassment to everyone but you.

Are the above attempts at juvenile insults the best you can muster?
I never claimed to understand everything No one understands everything. But one thing that I understand is that you made a claim that Democrats are the same as Marxists which is as stupid as stupid gets and you can't back it up. You are the one hurling insults in a pathetiuc attempt to divert attention away from your idiotic claims

“They” have been coming for him even before he took over the Oval Office the first time. The Swamp hates people they don’t own as President.

You may think you live in a constitutional republic but it is actually a modern day Yankee banana republic.

The evidence against Trump in the indictments is extensive and thorough.

Why would we ignore the evidence? Why would a judge or grand jury?

I never claimed to understand everything No one understands everything. But one thing that I understand is that you made a claim that Democrats are the same as Marxists which is as stupid as stupid gets and you can't back it up. You are the one hurling insults in a pathetiuc attempt to divert attention away from your idiotic claims
You should have taken the time to understand the political / social constructs of Marrxism.

Do you proofread your tirades? There's a lot of "stupid" in your posts.

Try to arrange words in a sequence that delineates a logical flow of ideas. If you need help, post your credit card data and for a fee, I can lend an assist.

He said he was going to "drain the swamp". Did he do it?
I live in a constitutional republic. It sounds like you live in a make-believe world. Nothing you have stated is based in reality.

Again, for the cheap seats....the IRS almost never levies criminal charges on taxes that have already been paid. Hunter paid his back taxes in 2021.

Not one case you cited involved criminal charges on taxes that had already been paid.

You just proved my point for me.

And of course, you pretended Roger Stone's 2 million dollar settlement never happened.

Keep those eyes screwed shut, Hollie.
I guess your conspiratorial mindset makes you impervious to the facts you were presented with.

You should have taken the time to understand the political / social constructs of Marrxism.

Do you proofread your tirades? There's a lot of "stupid" in your posts.

Try to arrange words in a sequence that delineates a logical flow of ideas. If you need help, post your credit card data and for a fee, I can lend an assist.
Thank you for admitting that you do not know a fucking thing about Marxism. You just keep digging yourself in deeper . Stop embarrassing yourself

When Republicans repeatedly condemn indictments they haven’t seen, they give away the game: The GOP doesn’t care about the charges or their merits.

When it comes to literacy and an interest in learning through the written word, Republicans have struggled to an unsettling degree lately. The party took a keen interest in the recent Durham report, for example, but a great many leading GOP voices made clear that they hadn’t read it.

Republicans also didn’t read the criminal indictment stemming from Donald Trump’s classified documents scandal. What’s more, the party didn’t read the Mueller report. Or the Senate Intelligence Committee’s findings on the Russia scandal. Or the Justice Department inspector general’s report on the investigation into the Russia scandal.

It’s not that the party was uninterested in the subject matter. Rather, GOP officials were simply confident that their assumptions were correct, and they didn’t much see the need to read materials that might introduce them to information that might challenge their preferred beliefs.

Let’s make this plain: When Republicans repeatedly condemn indictments they haven’t seen, they give away the game: The GOP doesn’t care about the charges or their merits. What the party does care about is putting Trump above legal accountability.

More at the link below...

Why the GOP slammed a likely Trump indictment it hasn’t seen

Last edited:
I guess your conspiratorial mindset makes you impervious to the facts you were presented with.

Laughing.....You've never actually looked at your own link, have you?

Not one of criminal charge listed there were for taxes that had already been paid.

Again, for the cheap seats....the IRS almost never levies criminal charges for taxes that have already been paid. Hunter paid his back taxes in 2021.

Keep those eyes screwed shut, Hollie. Y'all always have to be the victim.

Forum List

Back