Trump is DOJ target

Not for back taxes that have already been paid they don't. The IRS almost always leads with fines and seeks a settlement on the taxes.

Only if the settlement talks fail do they typically move on to criminal charges.

Again, Roger Stone owed 10 times that amount and he negotiated a settlement with the IRS in 2022. Just like Hunter Biden did in 2021.

What 'crimes'? Y'all start with the assumption of criminal activity and then desperately scramble to find any evidence to back that claim up.

Show me, don't tell me.

Just remember......I almost certainly know your conspiracy better than you do.
You're not understanding that Hunter was never going to be charged for anything. He never has. With the IRS getting favors from the Biden Crime Family Syndicate, that agency had a financial interest in backing off.

Your conspiracy theories are your own to entertain yourself. Don't expect others to accept them as anything but nonsense.

So, the judge says there’s no evidence without looking at the evidence.

More accurately, the court found that the plaintiffs misrepresented the required placement of the major party inspectors, they reviewed affidavits contradicting the plaintiff's assertions, and the court noted that the plaintiffs do not offer any affidavits or specific eyewitness evidence to substantiate their assertions, nor present any cause of action.

Remember, you don't actually research or read. It tends to hamper your arguments.

You're not understanding that Hunter was never going to be charged for anything. He never has. With the IRS getting favors from the Biden Crime Family Syndicate, that agency had a financial interest in backing off.

Your conspiracy theories are your own to entertain yourself. Don't expect others to accept them as anything but nonsense.

I'm understanding your *claims*. I'm just telling you that you don't know what you're talking about.

The IRS doesn't lead with criminal charges, typically. They lead with negotiated settlement. Trials are expensive. Settlements are cheaper. And the IRS is about collecting taxes. They'll lead with fines and negotiated settlement first.

Worse for your claims, the IRS almost never criminally charges anyone for taxes that have already been paid.

Again, Roger Stone owed 10 times the amount Hunter did
....and yet reached a negotiated settlement with the IRS in 2022. Just like Hunter did in 2021.

You just don't know what you're talking about.

Your pompous bluster is funny.
Your cowardice is anything but funny. Your pompus bluster about Democrats being Marxists and then running and hiding from it is pathetic . You mindlessly regurgitate far right rhetoric without actually understanding what you are saying . Furthermore, you are to stupid to know how stupid you actually are

So, the judge says there’s no evidence without looking at the evidence.
A judge looks at the evidence before the actual trail. And if he or she feels the evidence lacking he can and, in these cases, obviously does dismiss the case. As I said I provided the actual court orders in which they do so. So, as I said in my original response to you. The assertion by you that the merit of the cases wasn't adjudicated is demonstrably untrue.

I'm understanding your *claims*. I'm just telling you that you don't know what you're talking about.

The IRS doesn't lead with criminal charges, typically. They lead with negotiated settlement. Trials are expensive. Settlements are cheaper. And the IRS is about collecting taxes. They'll lead with fines and negotiated settlement first.

Worse for your claims, the IRS almost never criminally charges anyone for taxes that have already been paid.

Again, Roger Stone owed 10 times the amount Hunter did
....and yet reached a negotiated settlement with the IRS in 2022. Just like Hunter did in 2021.

You just don't know what you're talking about.
You're not understanding what your complaints are about.

The IRS was never going to charge a member of the Biden Crme Family Syndicate with a criminal offense when the Sloppy Joe administration was awarding 87,000 agents and $Billions in funding.

Worse for your claims is that people actually do go to jail for tax fraud, just not members of the Biden Crime Family Syndicate.

You're not understanding what your complaints are about.

The IRS was never going to charge a member of the Biden Crme Family Syndicate with a criminal offense when the Sloppy Joe administration was awarding 87,000 agents and $Billions in funding.

Worse for your claims is that people actually do go to jail for tax fraud, just not members of the Biden Crime Family Syndicate.

The IRS generally doesn't criminally charge people for back taxes that have already been paid.

So why would they charge Hunter Biden?

You don't know what you're talking about.

Your cowardice is anything but funny. Your pompus bluster about Democrats being Marxists and then running and hiding from it is pathetic . You mindlessly regurgitate far right rhetoric without actually understanding what you are saying . Furthermore, you are to stupid to know how stupid you actually are
Your saliva-slinging tirades are funny.

Your pompous bluster about what you don't understand is an embarrassment to everyone but you.

Are the above attempts at juvenile insults the best you can muster?

The IRS generally doesn't criminally charge people for back taxes that have already been paid.

So why would they charge Hunter Biden?

You don't know what you're talking about.
The IRS can and does bring criminal charges for tax fraud.

Why would the IRS charge the son of Sloppy Joe wih fraud when his administration is giving 87,000 new paper shuffles and $Billions in new funding?

The IRS cam bring criminal charges for tax fraud.

They can...but they almost never do for back taxes that have already been paid.

Why then would they charge Hunter Biden criminally for back taxes that have already been paid?

You don't know what you're talking about. Roger Stone owed 10 times what Hunter Biden did....and he wasn't charged criminally either.

They can...but they almost never do for back taxes that have already been paid.

Why then would they charge Hunter Biden criminally for back taxes that have already been paid?

You don't know what you're talking about. Roger Stone owed 10 times what Hunter Biden did....and he wasn't charged criminally either.
expand...
The IRS can and does bring criminal charges for tax fraud.

Why would the IRS charge the son of Sloppy Joe wih fraud when his administration is giving 87,000 new paper shuffles and $Billions in new funding?

You simply don't know what you're babbling about.

But almost never for back taxes that have already been paid.

This is where your entire conspiracy just falls apart.
This is another of your silly conspiracy theories. Tax fraud is a crime the IRS does bring criminal charges for, just not against the crime family that showers them with money.

This is another of your silly conspiracy theories. Tax fraud is a crime the IRS does bring criminal charges for, just not against the crime family that showers them with money.

So explain Roger Stone, with his 2 million in back taxes.....but no criminal charges.

Forum List

Back