Trump is going to win

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
I'm not voting. I don't like any of the candidates. It's just become clear that Donald Trump is going to win. Libs didn't make good on their big promises for a better America and the working-class vote is going to go to Trump. For better or for worse.

You can bump this thread when the results come in. It's clear that Trump is the one with momentum right now

yeah but im sure they are holding the story of him eating pizza with a spoon until Monday

I'm not voting. I don't like any of the candidates. It's just become clear that Donald Trump is going to win. Libs didn't make good on their big promises for a better America and the working-class vote is going to go to Trump. For better or for worse.

You can bump this thread when the results come in. It’s clear that Trump is the one with momentum right now

Momentum is great if you’re running in any other contests. The EC will decide and it firmly favors the Democrats.

and the working-class vote is going to go to Trump. For better or for worse.

Perhaps........then it must be that "working-class" Americans are against raising the minimum wage and are also anti-unions.
This is what you liberals don't get though. Just because something sounds great on paper, doesn't mean it will have the sort of execution you are expecting.

This is what you liberals don't get though. Just because something sounds great on paper, doesn't mean it will have the sort of execution you are expecting.

I'm trying to remind "working-class" Americans that to vote against their OWN best interests is rather stupid.

You can bump this thread when the results come in. It's clear that Trump is the one with momentum right now
I'm not so sure. If it is a close election, I would bet on the losing side wanting a recount.

Suuuuuuure he is.

You can bump this thread when the results come in. It’s clear that Trump is the one with momentum right now

Momentum is great if you’re running in any other contests. The EC will decide and it firmly favors the Democrats.
Fear...delusions....lies....repeat....Fears....delusions....lies....oh my

Key battle ground states are leaning to Trump.

...and you are convinced of that WHY exactly?

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

Suuuuuuure he is.
Desperation fuels non stop lying from people with no moral character whatsoever.

Trolling for lie fuel?

I make no predictions. Although it seems to me Hillary has the advantage going into Tuesday, but it's not out of the reach for Trump. It all comes down to turnout. Obama had a nice movement and lots of turnout. I'm not seeing that for Hillary, but we'll see on Tuesday.

Trolling for lie fuel?

No, I'm genuinely curious why he thinks so, maybe he'll surprise me with something non-stupid.

CRAZY POSSIBILITY right?

Forum List

Back