Trump Is Having A Blast

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
I don't blame him at all, It's just to much fun to fuck with these liberals

It's the same fun I have on here

• Banned
1dsrcz.jpg

If Trump's behavior and tweets is having a blast I'd hate to him more loony than he is now. The man is so weak he cannot even deal with media coverage. He was a draft dodger who got a doctor's excuse not to serve the nation he now poorly leads. He is on marriage three proving his weakness for commitment and he has flip flopped on every election promise. As I noted once before on this site, people should fear the fact he is an 'appallingly stupid' man who was a failure in almost all his business ventures. He is a tax cheat and a person who has lied to America for forty days straight and continues to do so. He has a proclivity as a spoiled rich moron to think that gives him some special permission to grab women. That is a sad weak man with serious personality problems. Rebecca Solnit: The Loneliness of Donald Trump

On Tyranny

"Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength." Eric Hoffer

If Trump's behavior and tweets is having a blast I'd hate to him more loony than he is now. The man is so weak he cannot even deal with media coverage. He was a draft dodger who got a doctor's excuse not to serve the nation he now poorly leads. He is on marriage three proving his weakness for commitment and he has flip flopped on every election promise. As I noted once before on this site, people should fear the fact he is an 'appallingly stupid' man who was a failure in almost all his business ventures. He is a tax cheat and a person who has lied to America for forty days straight and continues to do so. He has a proclivity as a spoiled rich moron to think that gives him some special permission to grab women. That is a sad weak man with serious personality problems. Rebecca Solnit: The Loneliness of Donald Trump

On Tyranny

"Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength." Eric Hoffer

/---- Gather your evidence that Trump is a draft dodger and call the JAG office nearest you. Chop Chop

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Liberals hate Trump because he wants to put the average American FIRST, instead of LAST, for a change.

And now Donald Jr is having a blast too

Forum List

Back