Trump is hemorrhaging older voters

Too many people believe the lies about Coronavirus.
xlarge
That's just plain unintelligent talk.

This fucking crisis has nothing to do with what party is in charge.

I know you like conspiracy theories, but this is just plain CRAP. There are reasons why some states have been hit harder and on this board you will find answers to all of them referenced. Or you can try actually educating yourself about it. Either way, this kind of garbage is beneath you.

The Boomers were Trump's base in 2016 that ultimately carried him over the edge in the key swing states. If he loses them, it's hard to see how he stands any chance whatsoever in getting reelected. There are simply too many headwinds facing his campaign. This election is looking more like 1932 than 2016.

The Weak....

Ron-Burgundy-Saying-I-Dont-Believe-You.gif

The Boomers were Trump's base in 2016 that ultimately carried him over the edge in the key swing states. If he loses them, it's hard to see how he stands any chance whatsoever in getting reelected. There are simply too many headwinds facing his campaign. This election is looking more like 1932 than 2016.

Yep. Once Trump embraced the "let them die" policy, quite a few Americans realized their interests were no longer represented.

One of your more stupid statements.

And that is saying a lot.
In what way(s) is it stupid?
Tell us about his testing, tracing and quarantine plans.

If you missed the post about who is dying where, you see that governors of the N.E. have truly fucked over their constitutents.

So that is why it is stupid.
It's about population density.

The question is, how will Biden win the Rust Belt?

If they don't trust Trump they'll default to the alternative
Nope. Those who oppose Democrat tyranny might just say A pox on both their houses and not vote at all.

It is delusional wishful thinking to imagine that Biden's pathetic decline will be ignored.

Nope. Those who oppose Democrat tyranny might just say A pox on both their houses and not vote at all.

It is delusional wishful thinking to imagine that Biden's pathetic decline will be ignored.

Nope. I think most Americans would welcome the relief that would come from a quiet four years with a president who diligently goes about putting this country back together without fuss, fanfare or controversy.

Nope. I think most Americans would welcome the relief that would come from a quiet four years with a president who diligently goes about putting this country back together without fuss, fanfare or controversy.
That would be a dream come true, if Congress lets him.

Too many people believe the lies about Coronavirus.
xlarge
That's just plain unintelligent talk.

This fucking crisis has nothing to do with what party is in charge.

I know you like conspiracy theories, but this is just plain CRAP. There are reasons why some states have been hit harder and on this board you will find answers to all of them referenced. Or you can try actually educating yourself about it. Either way, this kind of garbage is beneath you.
I have already told you.

It is in the way that states are going about their testing and reporting on deaths.

You do not want to face these facts. We have went over this many times. This is PROVEN already. Many times. I don't know why you won't face the truth.

Bureacracies that are under the control of those on the left have an agenda, to make the pandemic look worse than it really is. That is all there is to this.

There is a bit of misinformation in there.

IT really does appear to be no more deadly than the common flu.

I don't know how many times this needs to be repeated.

The reason numbers have been exaggerated? The CDC has been encouraging Hospitals to code for COVID-19 deaths, and hospitals do get twice as much for these deaths. I do not know why.

Most doctors already know, that ventilators are not doing much good.

From the CDC itself.
cdc instrudtions.jpg

The stocks will continue to climb. 1 billion want our products. That's in China alone.If they're produced by The Masked,AI or LGBMTBB, Not important ! We're #1 ! I only refer to "we" because it's what's on my Tax number certificate.

This is all about the left wing conspiracy to make Trump look bad.

They throw everything against the wall hoping something sticks. Unfortunately there are some simple minded people falling for the left's lies about Coronavirus.

No doubt if a democrat were president the Democrats would shut up. They don't care if the people seethe as long as it's in silence.

SHUT UP AND OBEY

This is all about the left wing conspiracy to make Trump look bad.

They throw everything against the wall hoping something sticks. Unfortunately there are some simple minded people falling for the left's lies about Coronavirus.
Hmm...I think the numbers speak for themselves.

I think the following sign from a trump supporter sums up why old people are leaving trump in droves.

They see that trump and his younger supporters want to kill them with the virus just for money and trump reelection.

They see their friends dying in droves with trump doing nothing to stop it, in fact taking actions that will cause more to die, and worry if they will be next.

Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 2.02.54 PM.png

No doubt if a democrat were president the Democrats would shut up. They don't care if the people seethe as long as it's in silence.

SHUT UP AND OBEY

SHUT UP AND OBEY
You meant to say, the media wouldn't need to report daily about a Dem president saying or tweeting dumb shit all the time.

Yep. Once Trump embraced the "let them die" policy, quite a few Americans realized their interests were no longer represented.

One of your more stupid statements.

And that is saying a lot.
In what way(s) is it stupid?
Tell us about his testing, tracing and quarantine plans.

If you missed the post about who is dying where, you see that governors of the N.E. have truly fucked over their constitutents.

That premise is stupid.
The President represents all Americans, dope.
I see you have no answer as to why the federal govt has no plans or materials in place to open safely or to deal with any increase in cases as a result.
IOW....let them die.

That's about it.

Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 7.37.54 PM.png

If Biden picks Warren or Harris as his VP, Trump will win again.

The summer will be very interesting.

Trump's team will need to get control of the narrative.

Otherwise, I would agree...he is toast.

But they DO trust Trump. He has pushed back against illegal immigration, built a wall, confronted China with tariffs and calling them out, renegotiated deals, forced NATO countries to pay their part, walked away from the horrible Paris Accord. On and on, even when CNN tried to give Trump an out by saying "Trump voters don't really think he will do all he says", Trump went and did it, in the face of strong opposition at times.

Citizens of the world are all looking for "action" leaders, not, all-talk types. Trump will compare his 4 years in the face of resistance to Bidens relatively easy 8 years of MSM coddling. The Democrats decided once again, the most Establishment Candidate was their best choice, let's see if voters agree.

I think the following sign from a trump supporter sums up why old people are leaving trump in droves.

They see that trump and his younger supporters want to kill them with the virus just for money and trump reelection.

They see their friends dying in droves with trump doing nothing to stop it, in fact taking actions that will cause more to die, and worry if they will be next.

View attachment 337822
No one is seeing friends dying in droves. No one is seeing many deaths at all. Most people don't know anyone who got sick much less died. Hospitals have opened after staying empty waiting for the surge without ever having seen a single Chinese virus patient. This is a picture of a wishful thinking democrat.

If Biden picks Warren or Harris as his VP, Trump will win again.

Since he preordained a female VP beforehand (what an odd decision), his best option is Klobochar, but even that will present a tough climb for him in the G.E.

Forum List

Back