Trump is in a "Lose-Lose" corner with his latest tweets...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Let's review Trump's (yet unproven accusations) that Obama illegally wiretapped the orange clown.......

If Trump's allegations are proven FALSE, then his childish tirade should make for fun ridiculing of this charlatan..........on the other hand,

If Trump is correct that he was wiretapped, then the proof presented to the FISA court authorizing the wiretapping will ALSO become public......and those reasons that allowed for the warrant to be legally issued may not be too pleasant to be known by the general public.....

I am sure that smarter trump aides (which probably include ALL of them) must be cursing Trump's tweeter account as the chilsih maniac paints himself into a corner.

• Banned
Although yet to be collaborated, there are rumors that Trump is so damn pissed (at everybody but himself) that he actually ordered Priebus and Bannon off Air Force One and not go with him for his fourth "vacation" in Florida.

Let's review Trump's (yet unproven accusations) that Obama illegally wiretapped the orange clown.......

If Trump's allegations are proven FALSE, then his childish tirade should make for fun ridiculing of this charlatan..........on the other hand,

If Trump is correct that he was wiretapped, then the proof presented to the FISA court authorizing the wiretapping will ALSO become public......and those reasons that allowed for the warrant to be legally issued may not be too pleasant to be known by the general public.....

I am sure that smarter trump aides (which probably include ALL of them) must be cursing Trump's tweeter account as the chilsih maniac paints himself into a corner.
And liberal Russian Trump allegations are unproven.

_________

Alice? Alice, is that you?

Alice from Wonderland?

)))

• Banned

On this thread we are discussing whether Trump Towers were wiretapped......

If you want to talk about "unproven allegations" about Trump's love affair with Putin......
Fhowever, ear not, there will be MANY threads on that topic...LOL

Obama wire tapped one of our closest allies, really very believable he would try with Trump.

On this thread we are discussing whether Trump Towers were wiretapped......

If you want to talk about "unproven allegations" about Trump's love affair with Putin......
Fhowever, ear not, there will be MANY threads on that topic...LOL

Meaning you do not care to have your flagrant hypocrisy so directly exposed.

NO proof necessary for Democrats to accuse Jeff Sessions of what amounts to treason. But, now that trump has made an allegation of wrongdoing by the Obama Administration, there must be immediate Proof.

Utter Hypocrisy.

Obama wire tapped one of our closest allies, really very believable he would try with Trump.

Well, moron.....So far, the ONLY proof that trump was wiretapped comes from Mark Levin who must have read it in a Chinese Fortune cookie....

The embarrassing thing for Trump is that news headlines include the phrase "offering no proof",..." without citing evidence, " etc.
The lack of proof became the news. White House asks Congress to probe whether Obama abused powers

NO proof necessary for Democrats to accuse Jeff Sessions of what amounts to treason

here, I'll play your stupid game for a minute........

If Sessions is so "pure" as the recently fallen snow.....WHY DID HE RECUSE HIMSELF from any further investigations?

Go on....answer that.......LOL

Alright, let say Trump is correct then tell me if a Republican like Bush had done the same thing to Obama would you be nonchalant about it!?!

Spying on the opposition party and it Presidential Candidate should be very alarming if ever proven true.

The embarrassing thing for Trump is that news headlines include the phrase "offering no proof",..." without citing evidence, " etc.
The lack of proof became the news. White House asks Congress to probe whether Obama abused powers

Excellent point.........And, as trump asks Congress to investigate, he is then ALSO opening himself up to investigative findings that he may have colluded with Russian intelligence sources that warranted the FISA approved wiretapping in the first place......

The clown is NO chess player....just a vengeful child.

NO proof necessary for Democrats to accuse Jeff Sessions of what amounts to treason

here, I'll play your stupid game for a minute........

If Sessions is so "pure" as the recently fallen snow.....WHY DID HE RECUSE HIMSELF from any further investigations?

Go on....answer that.......LOL
_______

ANSWER: He was part of the Trump Campaign, and if there is an Investigation into the Trump Campaign...he necessarily becomes part of the investigation...and so must recuse himself.

But the supposed investigation is a collective wet dream by The Butt-Hurt, such as yourself...and so nothing will ever come of that from which he recused himself.

And here is one other answer that strikes me as appropriate just now: Kiss my ass.

Alright, let say Trump is correct then tell me if a Republican like Bush had done the same thing to Obama would you be nonchalant about it!?!

Spying on the opposition party and it Presidential Candidate should be very alarming if ever proven true.

No, no.....had GWB wiretapped Obama based on a bona fide FISA warrant, I would also be demanding what prompted the FISC to allow such a wire-tapp.

....and THAT my friend, is where trump has cornered himself.

Proof? NO? Still?

And here is one other answer that strikes me as appropriate just now: Kiss my ass.

So sorry to have hurt your delicate sensibilities.......
An enema may help you feel better........LOL.

Forum List

Back