Trump is incredibly p*ssed off no one believes his Obama wiretaps story, says adviser

barack-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq_4lZL6XGyKd1IzVfh-3zqrfVUefMa4isHa5BHVP3ZTk.jpg

Barack and Michelle Obama have been seen out for the first time since Donald Trump's controversial wire-tapping claims made international headlines.

The two smiled for the cameras as the exited the National Gallery of Art in Washington on Sunday, seeming at ease amid the row over whether the former President abused his powers to enact a "Watergate-level scandal" in a bid to topple Trump.
Remember the Clinton's dancing on some beach without music for the leftwing news medias cameras after Bill got caught with his pants down?
That is this in a nutshell...they are GUILTY!
This is going to be good!

Evidence from Trumpsters so far:

THE ARE SMILING, THEREFORE GUILTY!!!!

Again, you asserting things doesnt mean it really happened.

We all know who Obama and the Clinton's are. That and the word of my president is all the proof I need. Oh yeah the truth will come out and people will go to jail. Starting with Obama's Attorney General.
So....you believe your so-called president when he claimed that the NFL sent him a letter about the debate dates.
So...you believe your so-called president that his Electoral College victory was the biggest in 50 years.
So...you believe your so-called president that his Inauguration event have more people attend that Obama's.

When you point out the lies and ask them to defend it that is when they say that you shouldnt take Trump literally. Or like one of his supporters said you have to "listen to Trump differently" which means he can say anything and they will hear something different like....other words.

President Trump spent the weekend at “the winter White House,” Mar-a-Lago, the secluded Florida castle where he is king. The sun sparkles off the glistening lawn and warms the russet clay Spanish tiles, and the steaks are cooked just how he likes them (well done). His daughter Ivanka and son-in-law Jared Kushner — celebrated as calming influences on the tempestuous president — joined him. But they were helpless to contain his fury.

Trump was mad — steaming, raging mad.

Trump’s young presidency has existed in a perpetual state of chaos. The issue of Russia has distracted from what was meant to be his most triumphant moment: his address last Tuesday to a joint session of Congress. And now his latest unfounded accusation — that Barack Obama tapped Trump’s phones during last fall’s campaign — had been denied by the former president and doubted by both allies and fellow Republicans.

When Trump ran into Christopher Ruddy on the golf course and later at dinner Saturday, he vented to his friend. “This will be investigated,” Ruddy recalled Trump telling him. “It will all come out. I will be proven right.”

“He was pissed,” said Ruddy, the chief executive of Newsmax, a conservative media company. “I haven’t seen him this angry.”

Much More: Inside Trump’s fury: The president rages at leaks, setbacks and accusations

It sounds like Trump is really losing it. How could he handle a major national security crisis? No wonder Obama is staying in town. He was probably asked to.

It's only going to get worse.
hope the f-er stops sending millions of tax payer money every week to play golf in fla

AKA...Obama lies. Why should I believe his ADMIN wasn't spying on Trump?
Because trump lies all the time. He lies every day. He and some of his staff are probably traitors.
Dude wrong name... Obama is the name you wanted. Trump lies some times .
Trump tells multiple times every day. Proven, and often, hateful or malicious lies. Trump lies so much that the Presidency has lost credibility on a global scale. The only people who believe him or think he is credible are his cult followers. The rest of the world mocks him.
Like you can keep your plan if you like it??? Or keep your doctor if you like it? Or Benghazi was because of a YouTube video no one watched? Or that the police acted stupidly? Or that you will save 2500 dollars a year on your insurance??? lies like that?
I kept my plan and my doctor. Why didn't you?
Your defense for trump being the most prolific liar in Presidential history is that another President or person told some lies too. So, the argument in your mind is who told the most lies. Your problem is that you easily lose that argument. There is just no comparison.

Who fucking cares. Don't you tools have a life outside of bitching about Trump?

He won, deal with it & grow the fuck up.
Tell us all when you decided the truth didnt matter
I got nothing to say to you boy, you're a known hack.

For the record, when was the moment in time you determined the truth was irrelevant?

Or if you wont answer because its me I'm sure someone else could ask the same question to get an answer.

barack-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq_4lZL6XGyKd1IzVfh-3zqrfVUefMa4isHa5BHVP3ZTk.jpg

Barack and Michelle Obama have been seen out for the first time since Donald Trump's controversial wire-tapping claims made international headlines.

The two smiled for the cameras as the exited the National Gallery of Art in Washington on Sunday, seeming at ease amid the row over whether the former President abused his powers to enact a "Watergate-level scandal" in a bid to topple Trump.
Remember the Clinton's dancing on some beach without music for the leftwing news medias cameras after Bill got caught with his pants down?
That is this in a nutshell...they are GUILTY!
This is going to be good!
Oh my yes........to the crazies, that picture is definite proof of..........what exactly?

Obama lied about Obamacare, he would lie about wiretaps.
And it would be easy for the so-called president to release evidence to back his accusations up, wouldn't it?

And it would be easy to go to jail for discussing potentially classified information...that is unless you are Hillary Clinton, then it's fine.

Maybe if Obama didn't spy on James Rosen, the ASSOCIATED PRESS, and WORLD LEADERS who are ALLIES....like Merkel.

Also, the metadata collection by the NSA.

OBAMA has a track record of spying on American citizens as well as the leaders of our allies....why wouldn't he spy on Trump?

Trump is incredibly p*ssed off no one believes his Obama wiretaps story, says adviser
Trump is incredibly ‘p*ssed off’ no one believes his Obama ‘wiretaps’ story, says adviser

cnn_trump_170215a-800x430.jpg

Trump is incredibly ‘p*ssed off’ no one believes his Obama ‘wiretaps’ story, says adviser

TheHill.com reported that Newsmax.com CEO Christopher Ruddy published an essay on Sunday attacking Democratic Sen. Chuck Schumer (NY) and praising his boss’ performance through a week rocked by major revelations regarding Trump and his staff’s communications with agents of the Russian government during the 2016 campaign and White House transition.

“I’ve been watching Chuck Todd’s ‘Meet the Press’ as I write this. There is actually little talk about this unprecedented wire-tapping and even less worry over it,” wrote Ruddy.

On Sunday morning, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told “Meet the Press” emphatically that the wiretapping does not exist. It never happened, he said, “There was no such wiretap activity mounted against the president-elect at the time as a candidate or against his campaign.”

Ruddy said, “I spoke with the President twice yesterday about the wiretap story. I haven’t seen him this p*ssed off in a long time. When I mentioned Obama ‘denials’ about the wiretaps, he shot back: ‘This will be investigated, it will all come out. I will be proven right.’”

This is what happens when you're a liar and make shit up! People call you on it! Grow up Donald Trump.

People who get blackmailed with leaks of sensitive information that are supposed be Ultra secret --- KNOW how that information was obtained. Because they KNOW where it came from and who was EXPECTED to know these things.

So Trump KNOWS he's been spied on. He just doesn't know how. OR DOES HE?

This is the largest Libertarian nightmare. The think that ACTUALLY keeps Civil Libertarians up at night. And that is the STATE ABUSING the awesome powers that they TOOK from us or were given by representatives who were "scared or confused" about threat vs liberty.

So if you remember, as one of the last FUCK YOU's that Obama left lying around, he ALLOWED more agencies ACCESS to the PRE-AUTHORIZED bulk collected data that has a "cover FISA" to operate. They are spying on ALL of us. And it's "legal".. USED to be that this info was accessed thru a very narrow chain of cleared people. Now APPARENTLY --- inquiries into that GINORMOUS mountain of data being stored in the Spy Palace you built for them (NSA) in Utah can be made thru MULTIPLE pathways.

Trump KNOWS he's been spied on -- PROBABLY BY NOW -- has been told it was not a separate "wire tap" and the Dems have pressed in the Launch Codes and are ready to destroy my country over basically ........................................................ not much.

You will see a virtual shitstorm of conflict in the streets when this unwinds. The only reason it HASN'T is that BOTH of your damn parties LOVE that NSA collection ability.. And they don't want to LOSE it. And the Dems took it for a test drive on a political opponent. Repubs won't make the connection because they THINK -- blanket "collection" (spying) is the only thing holding back the Islamic Hordes from invading the country.

The abuse of these leaks by now is MORE than apparent and people are gonna pay for it. YOU are gonna pay for it.

And the only thing that I WANT -- is that when the dead are buried and the fur stops flying -- I want the PEOPLE to own that collection Spy Palace in Utah and apply it to every Federal employee in Wash D.C.

Last edited:
Democrats and their media (and snowflake followers) want people to believe that the FBI conducted an investigation of Trump that did not include wiretaps / spying.... I guess they looked only at Trump's Facebook Page and public Tweets during their 'investigation'. :p

cnn_trump_170215a-800x430.jpg

TheHill.com reported that Newsmax.com CEO Christopher Ruddy published an essay on Sunday attacking Democratic Sen. Chuck Schumer (NY) and praising his boss’ performance through a week rocked by major revelations regarding Trump and his staff’s communications with agents of the Russian government during the 2016 campaign and White House transition.

“I’ve been watching Chuck Todd’s ‘Meet the Press’ as I write this. There is actually little talk about this unprecedented wire-tapping and even less worry over it,” wrote Ruddy.

On Sunday morning, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told “Meet the Press” emphatically that the wiretapping does not exist. It never happened, he said, “There was no such wiretap activity mounted against the president-elect at the time as a candidate or against his campaign.”

Ruddy said, “I spoke with the President twice yesterday about the wiretap story. I haven’t seen him this p*ssed off in a long time. When I mentioned Obama ‘denials’ about the wiretaps, he shot back: ‘This will be investigated, it will all come out. I will be proven right.’”

This is what happens when you're a liar and make shit up! People call you on it! Grow up Donald Trump.

Could it be because he's a liar?

Donald Trump Met Russian Ambassador During The Campaign, Despite Repeated Denials | The Huffington Post

On April 27, Trump met Sergey Kislyak in Washington, D.C., before a big foreign policy speech.

People who get blackmailed with leaks of sensitive information that are supposed be Ultra secret --- KNOW how that information was obtained. Because they KNOW where it came from and who was EXPECTED to know these things.

So Trump KNOWS he's been spied on. He just doesn't know how. OR DOES HE?

It was reported that shortly after the election that Trump was briefed on the evidence of Russian hacking, and of the british dossier. That's when Trump called the information he was getting from the 16 intelligence agencies 'fake news' and put his fingers in his ears, and only let the DNI brief him on the presidents daily brief about once a week

Democrats and their media (and snowflake followers) want people to believe that the FBI conducted an investigation of Trump that did not include wiretaps / spying.... I guess they looked only at Trump's Facebook Page and public Tweets during their 'investigation'. :p

The FBI gets to share national intelligence with the NSA and CIA under the patriot act.

Because trump lies all the time. He lies every day. He and some of his staff are probably traitors.
Trump tells multiple times every day. Proven, and often, hateful or malicious lies. Trump lies so much that the Presidency has lost credibility on a global scale. The only people who believe him or think he is credible are his cult followers. The rest of the world mocks him.
Like you can keep your plan if you like it??? Or keep your doctor if you like it? Or Benghazi was because of a YouTube video no one watched? Or that the police acted stupidly? Or that you will save 2500 dollars a year on your insurance??? lies like that?
Because I am not on welfare like you
:lol: Thanks for thinking of me so much, but I'm doing quite well, what with my business that grew quite a bit the last 8 years and with my military retirement like frosting on top. :lol:

Because I am not on welfare like you
:lol: Thanks for thinking of me so much, but I'm doing quite well, what with my business that grew quite a bit the last 8 years and with my military retirement like frosting on top. :lol:
Living off of my tax dollars isnt a business .

Donald Trump Met Russian Ambassador During The Campaign, Despite Repeated Denials | The Huffington Post

On April 27, Trump met Sergey Kislyak in Washington, D.C., before a big foreign policy speech.

You have no proof that Donald Trump knew who the Russian ambassador was. In 2016 Trump said he didn't know who Vladimir Putin was. In this case ignorance of world leaders, and foreign policy gave Trump an advantage when it comes to denying he ever met somebody.,

You have no proof that Donald Trump knew who the Russian ambassador was. In 2016 Trump said he didn't know who Vladimir Putin was. In this case ignorance of world leaders, and foreign policy gave Trump an advantage when it comes to denying he ever met somebody.,
How did Bill Clinton NOT know the company that gave him $50k for each speech was owned by Ex-KGB extremely close to Putin?

How did Podesta NOT know the Russian bank that gave him $150k for lobbying against US sanctions on Russia were owned by Ex-KGB and were extremely close to Vladimir Putin and the Russian Spy Agency? Why did Podesta break the law by not registering as a 'Foreign Agent', as required by law (FARA)? Why was he trying to hide it?

Did Hillary know her husband and Podesta were working for Putin and Russian ex-KGB while running for office?

Forum List

Back