Trump is incredibly p*ssed off no one believes his Obama wiretaps story, says adviser

I believe he spied on Trump, because he has a track record of spying on American citizens
Yes and the answers from Clapper and Obama aides are just too legalistic and defensive. You bet he is guilty of this and Trump will not stop digging until he hits pay dirt.

Last edited:
Donald Trump may DIE in office: Top doctor warns President could suffer 'heart attack'

View attachment 115649

image-7.jpeg
You really are sick.

Trump is incredibly p*ssed off no one believes his Obama wiretaps story, says adviser
Trump is incredibly ‘p*ssed off’ no one believes his Obama ‘wiretaps’ story, says adviser

cnn_trump_170215a-800x430.jpg

Trump is incredibly ‘p*ssed off’ no one believes his Obama ‘wiretaps’ story, says adviser

TheHill.com reported that Newsmax.com CEO Christopher Ruddy published an essay on Sunday attacking Democratic Sen. Chuck Schumer (NY) and praising his boss’ performance through a week rocked by major revelations regarding Trump and his staff’s communications with agents of the Russian government during the 2016 campaign and White House transition.

“I’ve been watching Chuck Todd’s ‘Meet the Press’ as I write this. There is actually little talk about this unprecedented wire-tapping and even less worry over it,” wrote Ruddy.

On Sunday morning, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told “Meet the Press” emphatically that the wiretapping does not exist. It never happened, he said, “There was no such wiretap activity mounted against the president-elect at the time as a candidate or against his campaign.”

Ruddy said, “I spoke with the President twice yesterday about the wiretap story. I haven’t seen him this p*ssed off in a long time. When I mentioned Obama ‘denials’ about the wiretaps, he shot back: ‘This will be investigated, it will all come out. I will be proven right.’”

This is what happens when you're a liar and make shit up! People call you on it! Grow up Donald Trump.

The point is that if it is true--Trump supporters have a lot to be WORRIED about.

"No president can order a wiretap on his own. For federal agents to obtain a wiretap on Trump, or anyone else, the Justice Department would first have had to convince a federal judge that it had gathered sufficient evidence of probable cause to believe Trump had committed a serious crime or was an agent of a foreign power, depending on whether it was a criminal or foreign intelligence wiretap."
3 Terrifying Reasons For Trump's Latest Rant | The Huffington Post

And Lindsey Graham explains why they should be worried.
Lindsey Graham: Obama Wiretap of Trump's Phones Would Be 'Biggest Political Scandal Since Watergate'

I believe he spied on Trump, because he has a track record of spying on American citizens
Yes and the answers from Clapper and Obama aides are just to legalistic and defensive. You bet he is guilty of this and Trump will not stop digging until he hits pay dirt.

pay dirt ?

no suhch thing, when its all BULLSHIT.

Exactly. We all know it's BULLSHIT because Obama has NEVER spied on any American citizens without PROBABLE CAUSE....right?

barack-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq_4lZL6XGyKd1IzVfh-3zqrfVUefMa4isHa5BHVP3ZTk.jpg

Barack and Michelle Obama have been seen out for the first time since Donald Trump's controversial wire-tapping claims made international headlines.

The two smiled for the cameras as the exited the National Gallery of Art in Washington on Sunday, seeming at ease amid the row over whether the former President abused his powers to enact a "Watergate-level scandal" in a bid to topple Trump.
Remember the Clinton's dancing on some beach without music for the leftwing news medias cameras after Bill got caught with his pants down?
That is this in a nutshell...they are GUILTY!
This is going to be good!

Who fucking cares. Don't you tools have a life outside of bitching about Trump?

He won, deal with it & grow the fuck up.

It's not about him winning. That's done. That won't change. But hell Grampa - can't he AT LEAST ACT MATURE AND PRESIDENTIAL? Is that too much to ask for?

Not everything is about losing or winning the election.
I am sure you felt the same when Obama was doing the same kind of whiny bitching about things like Fox and Republicans right?

President Trump spent the weekend at “the winter White House,” Mar-a-Lago, the secluded Florida castle where he is king. The sun sparkles off the glistening lawn and warms the russet clay Spanish tiles, and the steaks are cooked just how he likes them (well done). His daughter Ivanka and son-in-law Jared Kushner — celebrated as calming influences on the tempestuous president — joined him. But they were helpless to contain his fury.

Trump was mad — steaming, raging mad.

Trump’s young presidency has existed in a perpetual state of chaos. The issue of Russia has distracted from what was meant to be his most triumphant moment: his address last Tuesday to a joint session of Congress. And now his latest unfounded accusation — that Barack Obama tapped Trump’s phones during last fall’s campaign — had been denied by the former president and doubted by both allies and fellow Republicans.

When Trump ran into Christopher Ruddy on the golf course and later at dinner Saturday, he vented to his friend. “This will be investigated,” Ruddy recalled Trump telling him. “It will all come out. I will be proven right.”

“He was pissed,” said Ruddy, the chief executive of Newsmax, a conservative media company. “I haven’t seen him this angry.”

Much More: Inside Trump’s fury: The president rages at leaks, setbacks and accusations

It sounds like Trump is really losing it. How could he handle a major national security crisis? No wonder Obama is staying in town. He was probably asked to.
Trump was mad — steaming, raging mad.

Good, maybe a fatal heart attack coming!!!
just like a liberal to wish for the death of someone not like them... Great show of tolerance there.

Bummer.

Well, show us the proof and we'll all believe you.

You're the President, you have access to the intel, I'm sure your proof is clear and unambiguous.
Would you give your boss evidence that you committed a crime against him??? I am thinking it is obvious the president gets spied on by his own country. The problem is leaking said Intel to the media. Obama didn't have to make the order because lets face it he was already being spied on when he started running for president years ago. No Trump is as normal barking up the wrong tree but the democrats and their media lackeys are helping him by losing their fucking minds every time he says anything.

Obama lied about Obamacare, he would lie about wiretaps.
AKA..."I don't got shit..."

AKA...Obama lies. Why should I believe his ADMIN wasn't spying on Trump?
Because trump lies all the time. He lies every day. He and some of his staff are probably traitors.
Dude wrong name... Obama is the name you wanted. Trump lies some times .
Trump tells multiple times every day. Proven, and often, hateful or malicious lies. Trump lies so much that the Presidency has lost credibility on a global scale. The only people who believe him or think he is credible are his cult followers. The rest of the world mocks him.

Obama lied about Obamacare, he would lie about wiretaps.

Because trump lies all the time. He lies every day. He and some of his staff are probably traitors.
Trump tells multiple times every day. Proven, and often, hateful or malicious lies. Trump lies so much that the Presidency has lost credibility on a global scale. The only people who believe him or think he is credible are his cult followers. The rest of the world mocks him.
Like you can keep your plan if you like it??? Or keep your doctor if you like it? Or Benghazi was because of a YouTube video no one watched? Or that the police acted stupidly? Or that you will save 2500 dollars a year on your insurance??? lies like that?

Again, you asserting things doesnt mean it really happened.

We all know who Obama and the Clinton's are. That and the word of my president is all the proof I need. Oh yeah the truth will come out and people will go to jail. Starting with Obama's Attorney General.
So....you believe your so-called president when he claimed that the NFL sent him a letter about the debate dates.
So...you believe your so-called president that his Electoral College victory was the biggest in 50 years.
So...you believe your so-called president that his Inauguration event have more people attend that Obama's.

Like you can keep your plan if you like it??? Or keep your doctor if you like it? Or Benghazi was because of a YouTube video no one watched? Or that the police acted stupidly? Or that you will save 2500 dollars a year on your insurance??? lies like that?
I kept my plan and my doctor. Why didn't you?

I won't hold my breathe....Like those dead guys over there waiting for his taxes...
I have a track record of being correct with my predictions. Just like I predicted over a year ago that Trump would be our next president. So take my word for it and call a bookie and place a bet. Hell you may be sad to see Obama in handcuffs but you can win some walkin around money.
Romney will win in 2012.

Forum List

Back