Trump is incredibly p*ssed off no one believes his Obama wiretaps story, says adviser

You mean wire tapping, well you could tap it with a pen, a ruler or just use a parabolic mic..
You guys have one very big problem, Trump is in charge so the truth will come out. You can count on it.

Maybe he really believes it.

That is scary.

Seriously, if he will not back this with SOMETHING soon, I'd say this is a first recognizable symptom of developing mental illness.

Up to these revelations I simply chucked the whole "Obama wiretapped me!" as a redirection and muddying-water maneuvering by Trump to get conversation off of Russian Connection.

Last edited:
Obama lied about Obamacare, he would lie about wiretaps.
AKA..."I don't got shit..."

AKA...Obama lies. Why should I believe his ADMIN wasn't spying on Trump?
Well, your so-called president has the power to bring the evidence to light now, doesn't he? (He's hoping you forget when he points out the next shiny object......and you will)
You do know that Trumpet is suffering from constipation over this?

Well, your so-called president has the power to bring the evidence to light now, doesn't he? (He's hoping you forget when he points out the next shiny object......and you will)
The truth will come out....

Obama lied about Obamacare, he would lie about wiretaps.
And it would be easy for the so-called president to release evidence to back his accusations up, wouldn't it?

And it would be easy to go to jail for discussing potentially classified information...that is unless you are Hillary Clinton, then it's fine.

Maybe if Obama didn't spy on James Rosen, the ASSOCIATED PRESS, and WORLD LEADERS who are ALLIES....like Merkel.

Also, the metadata collection by the NSA.

OBAMA has a track record of spying on American citizens as well as the leaders of our allies....why wouldn't he spy on Trump?
Oh. I see. You didn't know that the President (if we had a real one) can order the de-classification and release of such documentation. So....why doesn't the so-called president do so?

I won't hold my breathe....Like those dead guys over there waiting for his taxes...
I have a track record of being correct with my predictions. Just like I predicted over a year ago that Trump would be our next president. So take my word for it and call a bookie and place a bet. Hell you may be sad to see Obama in handcuffs but you can win some walkin around money.

Anyone remember last week's lie? That the Democrats didn't stand and applaud for the killed SEAL's wife on Tuesday nite's speech?

I won't hold my breathe....Like those dead guys over there waiting for his taxes...
I have a track record of being correct with my predictions. Just like I predicted over a year ago that Trump would be our next president. So take my word for it and call a bookie and place a bet. Hell you may be sad to see Obama in handcuffs but you can win some walkin around money.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The internet:

Trump has shown more outrage over the false charge that Obama "attacked" US democracy

than the accurate charge that Putin did.

Will it come out before the next evidence free allegations?
I give in two weeks, as soon as Trump gets his second in command at the Justice Dept. The only reason he has not come forth with evidence this weekend is because he was reminded that there was an on going investigation involving this.

Forum List

Back