Trump is incredibly p*ssed off no one believes his Obama wiretaps story, says adviser

Who fucking cares. Don't you tools have a life outside of bitching about Trump?

He won, deal with it & grow the fuck up.

It's not about him winning. That's done. That won't change. But hell Grampa - can't he AT LEAST ACT MATURE AND PRESIDENTIAL? Is that too much to ask for?

Not everything is about losing or winning the election.
Except it is about him winning. He did not collude with Russia. Russia did what they did because they HATE HILLARY CLINTON. Do you suppose we would be seeing all this nonsense had Hillary won? Of course not.

That makes it 100% about his victory.

Trump runs his mouth like an idiot but in his defense he is only feeding off of the equal idiots on the left who are driving this asinine narrative

Trump is incredibly p*ssed off no one believes his Obama wiretaps story, says adviser
Trump is incredibly ‘p*ssed off’ no one believes his Obama ‘wiretaps’ story, says adviser

cnn_trump_170215a-800x430.jpg

Trump is incredibly ‘p*ssed off’ no one believes his Obama ‘wiretaps’ story, says adviser

TheHill.com reported that Newsmax.com CEO Christopher Ruddy published an essay on Sunday attacking Democratic Sen. Chuck Schumer (NY) and praising his boss’ performance through a week rocked by major revelations regarding Trump and his staff’s communications with agents of the Russian government during the 2016 campaign and White House transition.

“I’ve been watching Chuck Todd’s ‘Meet the Press’ as I write this. There is actually little talk about this unprecedented wire-tapping and even less worry over it,” wrote Ruddy.

On Sunday morning, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told “Meet the Press” emphatically that the wiretapping does not exist. It never happened, he said, “There was no such wiretap activity mounted against the president-elect at the time as a candidate or against his campaign.”

Ruddy said, “I spoke with the President twice yesterday about the wiretap story. I haven’t seen him this p*ssed off in a long time. When I mentioned Obama ‘denials’ about the wiretaps, he shot back: ‘This will be investigated, it will all come out. I will be proven right.’”

This is what happens when you're a liar and make shit up! People call you on it! Grow up Donald Trump.

Trump better be careful. Ted Cruz's father may be gunning for him like he was JFK.

Nobody but the DUMBEST FUCKING RUBES IN THE WORLD believe his asinine wiretapping story.

Hope this helps!

President Trump spent the weekend at “the winter White House,” Mar-a-Lago, the secluded Florida castle where he is king. The sun sparkles off the glistening lawn and warms the russet clay Spanish tiles, and the steaks are cooked just how he likes them (well done). His daughter Ivanka and son-in-law Jared Kushner — celebrated as calming influences on the tempestuous president — joined him. But they were helpless to contain his fury.

Trump was mad — steaming, raging mad.

Trump’s young presidency has existed in a perpetual state of chaos. The issue of Russia has distracted from what was meant to be his most triumphant moment: his address last Tuesday to a joint session of Congress. And now his latest unfounded accusation — that Barack Obama tapped Trump’s phones during last fall’s campaign — had been denied by the former president and doubted by both allies and fellow Republicans.

When Trump ran into Christopher Ruddy on the golf course and later at dinner Saturday, he vented to his friend. “This will be investigated,” Ruddy recalled Trump telling him. “It will all come out. I will be proven right.”

“He was pissed,” said Ruddy, the chief executive of Newsmax, a conservative media company. “I haven’t seen him this angry.”

Much More: Inside Trump’s fury: The president rages at leaks, setbacks and accusations

It sounds like Trump is really losing it. How could he handle a major national security crisis? No wonder Obama is staying in town. He was probably asked to.
Trump was mad — steaming, raging mad.

Good, maybe a fatal heart attack coming!!!

Trump is a whiny pussy that if he doesn't get his way = he starts throwing things around!

Trump is nutz.

Trump is a whiny pussy that if he doesn't get his way = he starts throwing things around!

Trump is nutz.

Yes, he is nutz. I hope some sane person has taken the nuclear codes from him. Seriously.

TheHill.com reported that Newsmax.com CEO Christopher Ruddy published an essay on Sunday attacking Democratic Sen. Chuck Schumer (NY) and praising his boss’ performance through a week rocked by major revelations regarding Trump and his staff’s communications with agents of the Russian government during the 2016 campaign and White House transition.

“I’ve been watching Chuck Todd’s ‘Meet the Press’ as I write this. There is actually little talk about this unprecedented wire-tapping and even less worry over it,” wrote Ruddy.

On Sunday morning, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told “Meet the Press” emphatically that the wiretapping does not exist. It never happened, he said, “There was no such wiretap activity mounted against the president-elect at the time as a candidate or against his campaign.”

Ruddy said, “I spoke with the President twice yesterday about the wiretap story. I haven’t seen him this p*ssed off in a long time. When I mentioned Obama ‘denials’ about the wiretaps, he shot back: ‘This will be investigated, it will all come out. I will be proven right.’”

This is what happens when you're a liar and make shit up! People call you on it! Grow up Donald Trump.

/---- No one believes the Russians hacked the election either. Feel better now?

/---- No one believes the Russians hacked the election either. Feel better now?
yeah only 17 gov't agencies and 63 million voters The rest of you ah's are deplorables

Trump's response to his idiot liberal detractors. ... :thup:
giphy.gif
Too bad your bullshit post doesn't jive with reality...lol.
Right now trump is on his pale knees under a White House commode planting a Panasonic tape recorder...on Monday morning spicer will "discover" it and on Tuesday will hold a press conference where he will display the evidence that Obama "wire tapp" rant was factual...

"Trump is incredibly pissed' that "no one believes" him is the OP.

He got bitch slapped, ass slapped, face slapped: he got the crud beat out of him.
How long have you been suffering from those kind of delusions?

giphy.gif
Too bad your bullshit post doesn't jive with reality...lol.
Right now trump is on his pale knees under a White House commode planting a Panasonic tape recorder...on Monday morning spicer will "discover" it and on Tuesday will hold a press conference where he will display the evidence that Obama "wire tapp" rant was factual...

It's possible. Insane people do insane things.

Obama's response alone makes trumps claim believable. If there was no surveillance occurring, you wouldn't write the statement the way he did

I think it would be flat out hilarious if it turned out that his phone was tapped by the Russians!

giphy.gif
Nothing could be further from the truth.

Trump is the thinnest skinned politician ever. That's why he makes up diversionary lies. He cares so much about what his detractors think that he makes up lies to distract from them.

Forum List

Back