Trump is incredibly p*ssed off no one believes his Obama wiretaps story, says adviser

Who fucking cares. Don't you tools have a life outside of bitching about Trump?

He won, deal with it & grow the fuck up.

While true... It is concerning that the US President is making up alternative realities for himself....

ok granpaw lets talk about sessions and the rest of lying repub snakes
If there was no intent to deceive, then why lie about those meetings and communications? In almost all cases lying about one's actions includes an intent to deceive, by definition.

BUT The Republican House gets to decide whether perjury about communications with Russians is more or less significant that perjury about fooling around with an intern.

When is the average American family going to save $2500/year on health insurance from Obamacare like Obama promised?

Ouiji-Board-Comments-003m-copy365939507.jpg

trumps intelligence source....

Trump is incredibly p*ssed off no one believes his Obama wiretaps story, says adviser
Trump is incredibly ‘p*ssed off’ no one believes his Obama ‘wiretaps’ story, says adviser

cnn_trump_170215a-800x430.jpg

Trump is incredibly ‘p*ssed off’ no one believes his Obama ‘wiretaps’ story, says adviser

TheHill.com reported that Newsmax.com CEO Christopher Ruddy published an essay on Sunday attacking Democratic Sen. Chuck Schumer (NY) and praising his boss’ performance through a week rocked by major revelations regarding Trump and his staff’s communications with agents of the Russian government during the 2016 campaign and White House transition.

“I’ve been watching Chuck Todd’s ‘Meet the Press’ as I write this. There is actually little talk about this unprecedented wire-tapping and even less worry over it,” wrote Ruddy.

On Sunday morning, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told “Meet the Press” emphatically that the wiretapping does not exist. It never happened, he said, “There was no such wiretap activity mounted against the president-elect at the time as a candidate or against his campaign.”

Ruddy said, “I spoke with the President twice yesterday about the wiretap story. I haven’t seen him this p*ssed off in a long time. When I mentioned Obama ‘denials’ about the wiretaps, he shot back: ‘This will be investigated, it will all come out. I will be proven right.’”

This is what happens when you're a liar and make shit up! People call you on it! Grow up Donald Trump.
I bet the evidence is right next to that NFL letter.

Obama lied about Obamacare, he would lie about wiretaps.
And it would be easy for the so-called president to release evidence to back his accusations up, wouldn't it?

And it would be easy to go to jail for discussing potentially classified information...that is unless you are Hillary Clinton, then it's fine.

Maybe if Obama didn't spy on James Rosen, the ASSOCIATED PRESS, and WORLD LEADERS who are ALLIES....like Merkel.

Also, the metadata collection by the NSA.

OBAMA has a track record of spying on American citizens as well as the leaders of our allies....why wouldn't he spy on Trump?

This is what happens when you're a liar and make shit up! People call you on it! Grow up Donald Trump
Anyone that thinks Obama wasn't tapping his phones is an out of touch idiot. We all know who Obama is.

Forum List

Back