Trump is ineligible to run for office.

They matched into the Capitol in order to overthrow the government but left their guns at a hotel. That strategy only makes sense to liberals.
A sensible man would be Stewart Rhodes who got his dumb ass locked up for 18 years? Do you think him and the others who are in jail were tourists? When they used violence to try to install a person as president who lost his election, it was an attempt to destroy our Democracy. Does it matter what it`s called? The whole world watched these goons beat up 130 cops.

They matched into the Capitol in order to overthrow the government but left their guns at a hotel. That strategy only makes sense to liberals.
It makes sense to the prosecutors and the juries.
Just not to you and your smooth brained cohorts.

Obama was born in Hawaii to an American mother. 🌎Americans are so ignorant of their own laws.

Since when do we let criminals run for office?
The problem is many become criminals after attaining office. Certainly our last several presidents were criminals.

Explain exactly how this plan was supposed to work. So they break into the Capitol without guns, wander around, and then what?

Their plan was to go to war at the Capitol with Antifa. They were well armed but they kept their arms outside of the Capitol building with the intent of having other members getting their weapons to fight Antifa. Ultimately, they wanted a bloodbath and banked on Trump using that to declare Martial Law to prevent Biden from being certified by Congress. Their plan was foiled because Antifa never showed up.

ap.jpg

And the article from 2004? Did they get the wrong information from Obama's publisher too?

You poor thing. You're ineducable. :cuckoo:

I already explained this to you. Here it is again...

As far as your "Sunday Standard" article above, that's from a Kenyan publication. They didn't even spell his name right. Not only is that irrelevant from such an obscure source, they literally copied that from an AP article but in 2004, ADDED the part about Obama being born in Kenya whereas the AP article never did...

CHICAGO (AP) — Illinois Senate candidate Jack Ryan dropped out of the race Friday amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations that horrified fellow Republicans and caused his once-promising candidacy to implode in four short days.
"It's clear to me that a vigorous debate on the issues most likely could not take place if I remain in the race," Ryan, 44, said in a statement. "What would take place, rather, is a brutal, scorched-earth campaign — the kind of campaign that has turned off so many voters, the kind of politics I refuse to play."

Last edited:
So Obama's grandmother got it wrong too?

Is she related to Bill Kristol? Did she get her information from Barack's publisher?

No, she got it right in the part you left out...

McRae: Okay, when I come in December, I would like to go by the place, the hospital where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?

Translator: No. Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America.

McRae: Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya.

Translator: He was born in America, not in Mombasa.

McRae: Do you know where he was born?I thought he was born in Kenya. I was gonna go by and see where he was born.

Translator: Hawaii. She says he was born in Hawaii. In the state of Hawaii, where his father, his father was also learning there. The state of Hawaii.

McRae: I thought she said she was present? Was she able to see him being born in Hawaii?

Translator: No, no, she was not ... she was here in Kenya. Obama was born in America ... Because the grandmother was back in Kenya and Obama was born in America, where he is from, where his father was learning, learning in America, the United States.

So why'd you lie like that by leaving that part out??

Not to mention, it's not possible that Obama was born in Mombasa. Mombasa's coastal strip was not part of Kenya in 1961. It officially belonged to Zanzibar.

You poor thing. You're ineducable. :cuckoo:

I already explained this to you. Here it is again...

As far as your "Sunday Standard" article above, that's from a Kenyan publication. They didn't even spell his name right. Not only is that irrelevant from such an obscure source, they literally copied that from an AP article but in 2004, ADDED the part about Obama being born in Kenya whereas the AP article never did...

CHICAGO (AP) — Illinois Senate candidate Jack Ryan dropped out of the race Friday amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations that horrified fellow Republicans and caused his once-promising candidacy to implode in four short days.
"It's clear to me that a vigorous debate on the issues most likely could not take place if I remain in the race," Ryan, 44, said in a statement. "What would take place, rather, is a brutal, scorched-earth campaign — the kind of campaign that has turned off so many voters, the kind of politics I refuse to play."

So did they have articles about every American Senator or just the native ones born in Kenya?

So did they have articles about every American Senator or just the native ones born in Kenya?

Is it my fault you can't understand English?

Again... they reprinted a copy of an AP article. But unlike the AP article, they added the part about Obama being Kenyan-born.

Their plan was to go to war at the Capitol with Antifa. They were well armed but they kept their arms outside of the Capitol building with the intent of having other members getting their weapons to fight Antifa. Ultimately, they wanted a bloodbath and banked on Trump using that to declare Martial Law to prevent Biden from being certified by Congress. Their plan was foiled because Antifa never showed up.
So their plan wasn't even an insurrection.

Because you're making a claim about them having a plan. Those making the positive claim bear the burden of proof.

So? Their plan exists whether I look it up for you or you do it yourself. Frankly, I'm not sure why you're even debating this if you're really this ignorant about it. It's not new information, it happened close to 3 years ago and was the reason Stewart Rhodes was sentenced to 18 years in prison.

Forum List

Back