Trump is Low Energy

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Kamala had six swing state events scheduled this week. Trump had one event scheduled in a state that is not competitive. There is a clear difference in the energy levels of these two campaigns. Do you think with three months out from the election Ron DeSantis or Nikki Haley would be doing one event and staying home the rest of the week or do you think they'd be rivaling Harris's efforts?

Kamala had six swing state events scheduled this week. Trump had on event scheduled in a state that is not competitive. There is a clear difference in the energy levels of these two campaigns. Do you think with three months out from the election Ron DeSantis or Nikki Haley would be doing one event and staying home the rest of the week or do you think they'd be rivaling Harris's efforts?

You told us Joe Biden was "sharper than ever" just a month ago.

You're not qualified to comment on this subject.

Kamala had six swing state events scheduled this week. Trump had one event scheduled in a state that is not competitive. There is a clear difference in the energy levels of these two campaigns. Do you think with three months out from the election Ron DeSantis or Nikki Haley would be doing one event and staying home the rest of the week or do you think they'd be rivaling Harris's efforts?

AI events or concerts, with paid shills bussed in.
But Trump wants the country to hear the cackler cackle. Like you, she campaigns for Trump by opening her mouth.
Why won't she debate?

rick-james-cocaine.gif

Feel free to quote me saying that at any time, MAGAt.

Always with the lame name calling and half assed insults. That's not very becoming of a mod. As a mod you're supposed to be a board leader and set an example of decent behavior. But all I ever see is contrarian and closed minded, one sided posts about how much you don't like Republicans and trump that are peppered with pitiful back handed remarks to others.

All you do is create negativity by negative yourself.

Although you surprise me 1 out of 50 posts where you actually sound like a reasonable person that isn't worried about a rhetoric or a narrative to push.

He is looking rough lately.

He just doesn't project strength like he used to.

donald trump thanks you for your support,,

Always with the lame name calling and half assed insults. That's not very becoming of a mod. As a mod you're supposed to be a board leader and set an example of decent behavior. But all I ever see is contrarian and closed minded, one sided posts about how much you don't like Republicans and trump that are peppered with pitiful back handed remarks to others.

All you do is create negativity by negative yourself.

Although you surprise me 1 out of 50 posts where you actually sound like a reasonable person that isn't worried about a rhetoric or a narrative to push.
He's an "independent".....

Forum List

Back