'Trump is my president': Protesters gather in DC a day before Congress certifies election, clash with police at night

so it turns out what they meant by "law & order" was "my law & my order"...
typical fascists...

Yep. Get out the popcorn. Today's gonna be fun. Going to be a lot of right wing tears in the streets. And a lot of screaming at the sky I'll bet.

Donald Trump still is president of and a shame for the USA and in some days Joe Biden will be president of the USA. In about 4 month we will know more about president Joe Biden, when his first 100 days from 2922 days will be over. But I fear Donald Trump had caused problems which will need more than 30,000 days and more than 10 presidents to be repaired.

Donald Trump still is president of and a shame for the USA and in some days Joe Biden will be president of the USA. In about 4 month we will know more about president Joe Biden, when his first 100 days from 2922 days will be over. But I fear Donald Trump had caused problems which will need more than 30,000 days and more than 10 presidents to be repaired.

What a load of horse shit.

Biden will take all back to the Status quo. You know, where America pays for everything. He will get rid of the tax cuts. Tax any Corp or person making 400,000 or more. Once he doesn't get the money he wants from that he will tax everyone.

Institute green shit. Seek amnesty for 22 million illegals that shouldn't be here anyway.

Oh I think America is in for four years of misery and all you dingbats that voted for that jack ass will be regretting it big time. Enjoy.

Seems to me you have a problem.

Biden will take all back to the Status quo.

Status quo still exists? Fine.

You know, where America pays for everything.

Specially the motor which turns the world around burns a lot of money.

He will get rid of the tax cuts.

Which tax cuts did he made? Who had to pay less any longer? Was this just? How were this cuts refinanced? With tarriffs (which are taxes) or debts (=taxes for the future generations)? Did the USA and the states of the USA really use and/or waste less money under Trump - and did the USA under him did do what's necessary for the USA to be done?

Tax any Corp or person making 400,000 or more.

?

Once he doesn't get the money he wants from that he will tax everyone.

Institute green shit. Seek amnesty for 22 million illegals that shouldn't be here anyway.

Who is legal on this planet? Did anyone ask you to like to be born where you are?

Oh I think America is in for four years of misery and all you dingbats that voted for that jack ass will be regretting it big time. Enjoy.

What you think or not think - what has any of your words here to do with anything what I said here? ... Okay ... defense of Trump ... My rejection on Donald Trump grew from a very high level into a new dimension since he tries to stay to be president of the USA with a lot of criminal energy.

Last edited:
Well democrats have full power and they destroy everything they touch. What could go wrong?

I'm really not able to understand this. What for heavens sake do you see in Donald Trump? Election campaign is over. The old president is dead - long live the new president and the US-A travels on.

Last edited:

Which tax cuts did he made? Who had to pay less any longer? Was this just? How were this cuts refinanced? With tarriffs (which are taxes) or debts (=taxes for the future generations)? Did the USA and the states of the USA really use and/or waste less money under Trump - and did the USA under him did do what's necessary for the USA to be done?

?

Who is legal on this planet? Did anyone ask you to like to be born where you are?

What you think or not thnk- what has any of your words here to do with anything what I said here?

LMAO Hope you enjoy that jack ass because no on

?

What you think or not think - what has any of your words here to do with anything what I said here? ... Okay ... defense of Trump ... My rejection on Donald Trump grew from a very high level into a new dimension since he tries to stay to be president of the USA with a lot of criminal energy.

LMAO Seems you don't mind America returning to the status quo where we payed for everything.

Enjoy. Cause no one else will.

Other than repairing almost everything that was fucked up when he got there, what?

Other than repairing almost everything that was fucked up when he got there, what?

One example: A result of the politics of Donald Trump was it that in case someone fires an intermediate range missile from direction Europe to Russia then Russia will send intercontinental missiles to the USA. And no: This has nothing to do with science fiction or hollywood blockbusters. In such scenarios how a nuclear war is able to start no one has anything to repair afterwards. In such a context Donald Trump is from my point of view nothing else than an idiot, a criminal, a criminal idiot or a stupid criminal.

Now tell me how to reactivate the INF treaty which was made from Reagan and Gorbachev - and how to integrate China into this new INF-treaty. How long will the world need to do so? What will be the price for this?

Last edited:

Biden will take all back to the Status quo. You know, where America pays for everything. He will get rid of the tax cuts. Tax any Corp or person making 400,000 or more. Once he doesn't get the money he wants from that he will tax everyone.

Well, Stupid, last week you said Pence was going to save your blob's bacon.

Now you're saying Biden is going to be President.

Have you accepted your crushing defeat?

Nope. I said Pence was a prime player on Jan 6. Your stupid ass is the one that said he would save Trump's bacon.

Oh Biden may very well be the next POTUS but America will suffer the crushing defeat. Not Trump.

Stupid

Well democrats have full power and they destroy everything they touch. What could go wrong?

I'm really not able to understand this. What for heavens sake do you see in Donald Trump? Election campaign is over.
When the country goes down, democrats get the full blame is all I'm saying and hopefully it destroys your party.

I have absolutelly nothing to do with the republicans or the democrats from the USA.

Yep, they're all dressed up in black so they can blame their criminal activity on AntiFa. There will be more violence today thanks to Donnie and his Sedition Caucus. Then watch Dotard call in the National Guard to quell the violence he instigated and perhaps go so far as to declare martial law.

Classic Rump - 1. Create a problem 2. Politicize problem 3. Blame others 4. Solve problem and 5. Take credit for solving the problem of his own creation. Thank you GOD this shit-show will be over in 13 days!

13days
335hours
20136minutes
1208203seconds
until Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 12:00:00 noon (Washington DC, District of Columbia time)

Nope. I said Pence was a prime player on Jan 6. Your stupid ass is the one that said he would save Trump's bacon.

Oh Biden may very well be the next POTUS but America will suffer the crushing defeat. Not Trump.

Stupid

Good to see you disagree with your blob that Pence can save his massive amount of bacon....
You're the most useful of the useful idiots here. Thanks.

Stupid

Good to see you disagree with your blob that Pence can save his massive amount of bacon....
You're the most useful of the useful idiots here. Thanks.

LOL Pence just might do that. Reps are going to challenge the count. No telling what will happen then. Trump just might win that second term.

You aren't useful at all. You're a whiny lefty loon. Thanks.

One example: A result of the politics of Donald Trump was it that in case someone fires an intermediate range missile from direction Europe to Russia then Russia will send intercontinental missiles to the USA. And no: This has nothing to do with science fiction or hollywood blockbusters. In such scenarios how a nuclear war is able to start no one has anything to repair afterwards. In such a context Donald Trump is from my point of view nothing else than an idiot, a criminal, a criminal idiot or a stupid criminal.

Now tell me how to reactivate the INF treaty which was made from Reagan and Gorbachev - and how to integrate China into this new INF-treaty. How long will the world need to do so? What will be the price for this?

Your English is horrible, but I don't think that you are from here. So-

So what did Trump do that caused this?

Forum List

Back