Trump is now accusing Ron DeSantis of rigging the Iowa caucuses

My post was about turnout of people when they speak. Has anyone gotten even near the crowds for Trump?

He has a cult following, no doubt about that but still his support there has dropped also.

Find a source that debunks the claim then.
I do not have to. They have made endless claims over the years that were proven to be false. Lie after lie. To be fair the dreaded FOX has had some to. Not like the Prog networks though as FOX has few conservatives and have different men and women with views on foreign incursions and who is a friend and not. I was taught in school what insurrections were. What real death, destruction and carnage is from it. Progs turn their indiscretion matters into jokes and nothing and Republican indiscretions into endless turmoil. They hate the founding fathers who built the foundation of the nation and then declare the Capitol building that the founding fathers built as a shrine. Technically as we see the statues coming down around the nation the Capitol building falls in that line of thought. The union was just as guilty as the confederates in slavery.

Gee, this will be fun.

Trump just wants to test which sounds better rigging, fake, or stolen, He is such a progressive guy.

Hey why change with what works. Republicans should get a taste of it with one of there own.

He has a cult following, no doubt about that but still his support there has dropped also.
It is not a cult. You are in the cult that is destroying this country. No accountability for anyone but Trump has turned this country fascist and like good fascist you do not care.

It is not a cult. You are in the cult that is destroying this country. No accountability for anyone but Trump has turned this country fascist and like good fascist you do not care.

I'm pretty sure I have never taken any such position. But Oooooooommmmmm, chant with us. Maga, Maga, Maga, OOOOoooooommmmmm.

I'm pretty sure I have never taken any such position. But Oooooooommmmmm, chant with us. Maga, Maga, Maga, OOOOoooooommmmmm.
It has little to do with MAGA. It has to do with the rule of law that has been shattered by this illegal administration. The shit they come up with that you foolishly believe has anything to do with justice. They are fascists and Communists and they are running things. Destroying a country because one man won two presidential elections is not good.

It has little to do with MAGA. It has to do with the rule of law that has been shattered by this illegal administration. The shit they come up with that you foolishly believe has anything to do with justice.

What is it exactly that I believe?

They are fascists and Communists and they are running things. Destroying a country because one man won two presidential elections is not good.

LOL

Anything to distract from their stuttering fuck and his crackhead spawn selling out the country for $100 Million (that we know of....)

What's taylor swift wearing today? We must know, before we scream at the sky and claw at our faces because of that bad orange man...

san fransisco shit in the streets 92.jpg

Forum List

Back