Trump is now presidential because he memorized a effin speech??

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Now, the idiot is suddenly presidential because he stuck with the program vs going rouge like he always does? Damn!!

Stats has you working overtime, running all your socks accounts, that's how good the speech was.

Oh, you forget the Mammy Speak with this account

Stats has you working overtime, running all your socks accounts, that's how good the speech was.

Oh, you forget the Mammy Speak with this account
yea she is pretty ridiculous....but thats the affect of being obsessed with trump....and he is going "rouge"....lol.....

LOL Giving the quality of previous speeches, yes, it was a good speech, for the orange clown. It would have been considered mediocre even for 'W'. In fact, 'W' gave a far better speech, from every aspect, earlier this week.

Now, the idiot is suddenly presidential because he stuck with the program vs going rouge like he always does? Damn!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i guess that Van Jones really liked the speech eh TRed !!

Show me any President that has ever, within our lifetime not either memorized a major speech, used notes or a teleprompter. This is simply just another attempt to smear. Welcome to that club.
Better than this-

Deflecting to Obama. I'd expect nothing less.

Ok. So he read from a teleprompter. Maybe Obama wasn't as charismatic without one, but he showed temperament and acted presidential without one.

He wrote that speech. You just come off sounding the whiney fool scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for nasty pieces of trash. How pathetic you are.

He wrote that speech. You just come off sounding the whiney fool scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for nasty pieces of trash. How pathetic you are.
hey come on...tiger said at least he didnt go "rouge" like he usually does.....

Show me any President that has ever, within our lifetime not either memorized a major speech, used notes or a teleprompter. This is simply just another attempt to smear. Welcome to that club.
Better than this-

Deflecting to Obama. I'd expect nothing less.

Ok. So he read from a teleprompter. Maybe Obama wasn't as charismatic without one, but he showed temperament and acted presidential without one.

Trump is acting like a president should act. We don't want him acting like a groveling apologist.

main-qimg-a3c4519cff6fc0296b5abfa6fb9ee415-c.jpeg

Forum List

Back