Trump is now the blame for the 'border crisis'

1706279505170.png

1706279530029.png

All the law we need are currently in place. All that it requires is someone to enforce them..... This law didnt exist prior to Biden being President and yet we didnt have this problem.
Nonsense . Currently the Biden Admin is following all existing laws you dope.
You don’t like it… change those laws

Oh wait, they’re trying to and Trump is opposing that.

And oh by the way this has been going on for DECADES and no it wasn’t “solved” when Trump was Prez

Trump is pressuring house Republicans to kill the bipartisan border deal in the Senate so that he can blame Biden for it. The problem is that by killing the deal the problem is now his fault.

Trump doesn't give a crap about America, just himself.

P.S. He also is hoping for a recession (his words not mine).
When I saw this title, I was sure it was sarcasm. Alas no, some Americans are that stupid.

Trump wants the border sealed. Biden wants to let terrorists in.

The "deal" the RINOs are pushing is still open borders.

The House knows that.

Trump wants a wall named after himself, like Hadrean's wall in Scotland.

He couldn't care less about illegal immigrants.

And oh by the way this has been going on for DECADES and no it wasn’t “solved” when Trump was Prez

So why is the problem become so bad 2 secs after Biden took office? Trump have some magical wand that keeps people from illegally entering the country?

It's already illegal for people to not follow the immigration process. The agency to deal with this issue already exists. It's already funded. Had Biden not done away with the remain in Mexico policy we wouldnt be having this conversation. Dum dum created this problem it's on him to fix it. Or not and when it tanks his candidacy, I guess Trump will then be on the hook to do it.

By executive order, Remain in Mexico was law, WTF happen to that and why are blue sanctuary shitholes suddenly mortified by migrant flooding.

By executive order, Remain in Mexico was law, WTF happen to that and why are blue sanctuary shitholes suddenly mortified by migrant flooding.
“Remain in Mexico” was illegal.

and oh yeah, instead of turning themselves in and requesting asylum, illegals just snuck across the border and disappeared into the country.

Theres a huge issue with it. I've seen the masses at the border.

The fix to end massive illegal immigration is to invest in immigration courts. The amount of time a person enters the country and gets an immigration hearing should be within 2 weeks.

If these people knew that they would be sent back within 2 weeks (unless they had a valid refugee claim - which is rare), they would stop coming here.

If you build a wall, eventually they will go over it, under it, around it, or thru it. It is a dumb idea.

As far as I'm concerned, since the House GOP is holding funds for Israel, Ukraine & Taiwan, the Democrats should just give in and give them the stupid wall. 5 years from now, when the wall proves ineffective, we'll have a good laugh at the Republican stupidity.

Wait, we're already laughing at republican stupidity - the wall would just add to our laughs!

The wall… is an eighth grade “solution” to a grad level problem

And a very expensive one at that

and oh yeah, instead of turning themselves in and requesting asylum, illegals just snuck across the border and disappeared into the country.
Odd it remained in effect until Biden ended it without a single court saying it was illegal.

Right because they arent doing that now.......

Trump is pressuring house Republicans to kill the bipartisan border deal in the Senate so that he can blame Biden for it. The problem is that by killing the deal the problem is now his fault.

Trump doesn't give a crap about America, just himself.

P.S. He also is hoping for a recession (his words not mine).
trump needs needs to use the border as a political hammer on Biden. So, he is putting his political well being over that of the country's. No one should be surprised. I am not....

Republicans are NOT the ones who run to the Supreme Court to stop a state from protecting it's citizens.

Republicans are NOT the ones who run for president announcing to the third-world, that there should be an immediate "surge to the border" if they become president.

Republicans are NOT the ones who create sanctuary cities that attract illegal immigrants.

Republicans are NOT the ones who pass legislation (like California) to give free healthcare to illegal immigrants.

Republicans are NOT the ones who challenge ANY attempts to secure our borders.

With all the standard economic metrics showing that the economy is strong.... You counter with a story about a few people living in caves. I'm not really sure how I could respond without marginalizing that.
Standard metrics? Man you are one stupid mother fucker...

Oh yeah, the brown turd Obammy did say something about the new normal being impoverished.

63%

• 63% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck. Here is the breakdown of this statistic by income level: ...
  • 21% of U.S. adults struggle to pay their bills. This means that these individuals spend most or all of their income each month with little, if any, money left to save. ...
  • Almost 75% of the American workforce is in debt. ...

How Many Americans Live Paycheck To Paycheck? [2023]: Incom…

www.zippia.com/advice/how-many-americans-live-paycheck-to-paycheck/

www.zippia.com/advice/how-many-americans-live-paycheck-to-paycheck/

Forum List

Back