Trump is now the blame for the 'border crisis'

Trump is pressuring house Republicans to kill the bipartisan border deal in the Senate so that he can blame Biden for it. The problem is that by killing the deal the problem is now his fault.

Trump doesn't give a crap about America, just himself.

P.S. He also is hoping for a recession (his words not mine).
Actually, Trump and the far right are tired of these stupid border "deals" which do nothing. They are actually if favor of doing something about the border crisis instead of putting a band aid on it.

We haven’t HAD a border deal since Reagan
And Reagan got screwed over by the dems. He agreed to an immigration deal in exchange for the border being closed to illegals and then Democrats didn't follow through in closing the border, which is why we need a real deal this time that Democrats can't take what they want and then not close the border.

And Reagan got screwed over by the dems. He agreed to an immigration deal in exchange for the border being closed to illegals and then Democrats didn't follow through in closing the border, which is why we need a real deal this time that Democrats can't take what they want and then not close the border.
I think you are massively confused. Please show that deal and explain how it was not followed

Trump is pressuring house Republicans to kill the bipartisan border deal in the Senate so that he can blame Biden for it. The problem is that by killing the deal the problem is now his fault.

Trump doesn't give a crap about America, just himself.

P.S. He also is hoping for a recession (his words not mine).
He doesn't need to do anything, Biden is responsible for the border you simp!

Kamala said it on CNN the other night.

THE BORDER PLAN:

1) Spend more money at the border to PROCESS ILLEGALS. (NOT TO SECURE THE BORDER…TO PROCESS MORE ILLEGALS.

2) MAKE THEM ALL CITIZENS.

Kamala literally said this on CNN:

"The solution includes putting resources at the border to do what we can to process people effectively, and putting in place laws that actually allow for a meaningful, meaningful pathway to citizenship," Harris said.

NEWSFLASH:

THIS WILL NOT SECURE THE BORDER, THIS WILL ENCOURAGE MORE ILLEGALS….AND THE DEMS KNOW IT.

EFF KH. SHE IS GARBAGE.

LOL. Ummmmmmmmm, have you looked at the border situation over the last few years?
That wasn’t what I asked. You claimed the Reagan immigration law was supposed to do something to or at the border. And that Dems undermined that.

I have found no evidence of either.

Care to help out here?

Kamala said it on CNN the other night.

THE BORDER PLAN:

1) Spend more money at the border to PROCESS ILLEGALS. (NOT TO SECURE THE BORDER…TO PROCESS MORE ILLEGALS.

2) MAKE THEM ALL CITIZENS.

Kamala literally said this on CNN:

"The solution includes putting resources at the border to do what we can to process people effectively, and putting in place laws that actually allow for a meaningful, meaningful pathway to citizenship," Harris said.

NEWSFLASH:

THIS WILL NOT SECURE THE BORDER, THIS WILL ENCOURAGE MORE ILLEGALS….AND THE DEMS KNOW IT.

EFF KH. SHE IS GARBAGE.
It drastically limits the asylum claims retard. Combine less potentially viable claims with more efficient processing of potential asylum claims and you have gone a long way towards fixing this problem

Nonsense . Currently the Biden Admin is following all existing laws you dope.
You don’t like it… change those laws

Oh wait, they’re trying to and Trump is opposing that.

And oh by the way this has been going on for DECADES and no it wasn’t “solved” when Trump was Prez
No they aren’t, liar.

Trump wants the border sealed. Biden wants to let terrorists in.

The "deal" the RINOs are pushing is still open borders.

The House knows that.
Brilliant!
So how does it ever get done then? There aren’t enough of you to get it done the way you want it to, fool.

Forum List

Back