Trump is only parrotting what a large portion of Republican voters think

Yeah. Like me. Amazing how desperate the establishment is on both sides of the isle.

All unified. Cheney, Bush, obama, FOX, cnn, nbc, all of them. All saying the same stuff.

All using the race card. All shouting from the rooftop.

Meanwhile, trump said stop all muslims from coming in UNTIL we find out what the hell is going in.

Is there any clearer example of how powerful, how pathetic, and controlled we are by this vast complex.

You can always count on the sheep to agree with them. We are in real trouble folks.
You are an absolute Idiot.
ISIS are not idiots. They want the west to do exactly what Trump is doing to make it easier to recruit more Muslims to their cause. They want to make it Muslims against the West. You play into their hands.
Smart people realize you have to make it good vs. evil.
We need to be more vigilant than ever on checking all those who come into the US but you do not ban a religion. Plus how do you determine what religion they are; ask them Absolute idiots.

Uh, partner, polls show that a solid majority of all Americans oppose allowing more Syrian refugees into the country. So it's not just Republicans who are exercising some common sense here.

Why do you guys act like so crazy about logical, rational ideas? The one and only demographic group that has produced ALL the jihadists has been Muslims. So there is nothing illogical or unsound about temporarily halting Muslim immigration, especially given the events in San Bernardino and Paris, where first- and second-generation Muslim immigrants avoided detection and murdered dozens of people.
That is what Hitler told the Germans about the Jews.
It's amazing that jihadists are Muslim lol...
What do you call right wing Christians who shoot a dozen people outside of PP?
Christians? How many? You're a liar.

Yeah. Like me. Amazing how desperate the establishment is on both sides of the isle.

All unified. Cheney, Bush, obama, FOX, cnn, nbc, all of them. All saying the same stuff.

Meanwhile, trump said stop all muslims from coming in UNTIL we find out what the hell is going in.

Is there any clearer example of how powerful, how pathetic, and controlled we are by this vast complex.

You can always count on the sheep to agree with them. We are in real trouble folks.
ISIS are not idiots. They want the west to do exactly what Trump is doing to make it easier to recruit more Muslims to their cause. They want to make it Muslims against the West. You play into their hands.
We need to be more vigilant than ever on checking all those who come into the US but you do not ban a religion. Plus how do you determine what religion they are; ask them Absolute idiots.
Dear Lord I fucking hate liberals.

Trump is only parrotting what a large portion of Republican voters think. There is outrage by many Republicans, Democrats and Independents about what Trump is saying.
Trump is a slime bucket, snake oil salesman willing to say whatever necessary to receive votes.
He is just saying what a large portion of the conservative base think.
Should the outrage be against Trump or this significant portion of the conservative movement in the USA that thinks this way?

He's also "parroting" what a lot if independents and Democrats think.

Poll: 56% of Americans Say Islam is 'At Odds with American Values and Way of Life'

CUBZX_LXAAAUG7E.jpg

Uh, partner, polls show that a solid majority of all Americans oppose allowing more Syrian refugees into the country. So it's not just Republicans who are exercising some common sense here.

Why do you guys act like so crazy about logical, rational ideas? The one and only demographic group that has produced ALL the jihadists has been Muslims. So there is nothing illogical or unsound about temporarily halting Muslim immigration, especially given the events in San Bernardino and Paris, where first- and second-generation Muslim immigrants avoided detection and murdered dozens of people.
Dear in Colorado. You know he's a Christian. The Sandy Hook Killer. Timothy McVeigh. And I haven't even bothered to go look anything up.

Talk about idiots...
Just how many people have to die before you figure out that it doesnt matter what we do?
If you let em in they are going to try and kill us,if you dont they are still going to try and kill us but it wont be as easy.
I've dumbed it down as much as possible for you....

It's your kind of hate that creates terrorists. Got a gun yet?

Dear in Colorado. You know he's a Christian. The Sandy Hook Killer. Timothy McVeigh. And I haven't even bothered to go look anything up.
I didn't know they shot up a pp clinic. Anyway most mass shootings are done by liberals. The real hate group.

Trump is only parrotting what a large portion of Republican voters think. There is outrage by many Republicans, Democrats and Independents about what Trump is saying.
Trump is a slime bucket, snake oil salesman willing to say whatever necessary to receive votes.
Should the outrage be against Trump or this significant portion of the conservative movement in the USA that thinks this way?

He's also "parroting" what a lot if independents and Democrats think.

Poll: 56% of Americans Say Islam is 'At Odds with American Values and Way of Life'

CUBZX_LXAAAUG7E.jpg
That's just one question.

How about, "Do Americans think right wingers who want gays dead are at odds with American values and way of life"?

Especially ones like elmer...
All he does is parrot shit he read off of the HuffingPaintPost never once putting any critical thought into it to determine it's veracity.

It's your kind that creates gun owners! Lol

I didn't know they shot up a pp clinic. Anyway most mass shootings are done by liberals. The real hate group.
12 shot and three dead only a couple of weeks ago and you didn't know? You just turned the corner into stupid.

The part that sucks is that there is nothing the left can do to stop it because every pole says any republican can beat Hillary.

ah...the deflector shield is quite operational.

I'm not sure we should care what the Polish people think. With all due respect...

12 shot and three dead only a couple of weeks ago and you didn't know? You just turned the corner into stupid.
14 by islamist just last week and many more promised, idiot.

None of them were Christians you dumb fuck. They were white though. Of course a fucking loser like you equates the two.

You fucking miserable sack of left wing hypocritical ignorant racist shit.

I love how one person can always claim they know what a significant number of others think or feel.
I know what everyone thinks including you.
I will not embarrass you and post what you think.
I know you don't think at all you simply pass off talking points and your uniformed opinion as facts and I'm not insecure enough to be embarassed by your opinion of what I think simply put your not that important. I'm going to talk with grown ups now talking to those at the kiddie table can be amusing but also boring have a nice night.
You shouldn't give up so easily
I have already shown you to be fool nothing else to accomplish here If you wish to continue to show how foolish you are be my guest I'm going to eat and get ready to watch hockey.

Wrong. Islam creates terrorists.

Actually the post is parroting what a large portion of hate filled lefties think the republican voters think. You almost gotta laugh that the term "slime bucket" and "snake oil salesman" could be a crime according to the convoluted idiotic Hussein administration if Trump was a freaking muslem.

Forum List

Back