Trump is only parrotting what a large portion of Republican voters think

Trump is only parrotting what a large portion of Republican voters think. There is outrage by many Republicans, Democrats and Independents about what Trump is saying.
Trump is a slime bucket, snake oil salesman willing to say whatever necessary to receive votes.
He is just saying what a large portion of the conservative base think.
Should the outrage be against Trump or this significant portion of the conservative movement in the USA that thinks this way?

He's also "parroting" what a lot if independents and Democrats think.

Poll: 56% of Americans Say Islam is 'At Odds with American Values and Way of Life'

CUBZX_LXAAAUG7E.jpg
That's just one question.

How about, "Do Americans think right wingers who want gays dead are at odds with American values and way of life"?

No rightwinger wants gays dead, so your question is a non sequitur.

Here's another poll that clarifies the point that a large percentage of Democrats and a majority of Independents have a problem with Islam:

CVtYaKGWoAAoQdZ.png

Yeah. Like me. Amazing how desperate the establishment is on both sides of the isle.

All unified. Cheney, Bush, obama, FOX, cnn, nbc, all of them. All saying the same stuff.

All using the race card. All shouting from the rooftop.

Meanwhile, trump said stop all muslims from coming in UNTIL we find out what the hell is going in.

Is there any clearer example of how powerful, how pathetic, and controlled we are by this vast complex.

You can always count on the sheep to agree with them. We are in real trouble folks.
You are an absolute Idiot.
ISIS are not idiots. They want the west to do exactly what Trump is doing to make it easier to recruit more Muslims to their cause. They want to make it Muslims against the West. You play into their hands.
Smart people realize you have to make it good vs. evil.
We need to be more vigilant than ever on checking all those who come into the US but you do not ban a religion. Plus how do you determine what religion they are; ask them Absolute idiots.
Dear Lord I fucking hate liberals.
You better check with the lord to see who you are advocating; good or evil.
Make sure you are speaking to the Lord and not the devil.

Uh, partner, polls show that a solid majority of all Americans oppose allowing more Syrian refugees into the country. So it's not just Republicans who are exercising some common sense here.

Why do you guys act so crazy about logical, rational ideas? The one and only demographic group that has produced ALL the jihadists has been Muslims. So there is nothing illogical or unsound about temporarily halting Muslim immigration, especially given the events in San Bernardino and Paris, where first- and second-generation Muslim immigrants avoided detection and murdered dozens of people.

REASONABLE PEOPLE WOULD SAY THAT THEY HAVE A SOLID REASON:

1- In 1949 , in order to grandstand for the powerful zionut lobby, Truman dispossessed or made homeless 1,500,000 Palestinians - who with a stroke of a pen became foreigners in their own land

2- The US has given Israhell over $130 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars which have been used to perpetrate the Palestinian Holocaust

3- In order to continue to grandstand for the zionut lobby in 1990 the US invaded Iraq where it slaughtered millions of women and children - and remained in that Country for 18 years

4- In 2015 Obama invaded Syria where it has completely destroyed that country. forcing the Syrians to become international refugees

I love how one person can always claim they know what a significant number of others think or feel.
I know what everyone thinks including you.
I will not embarrass you and post what you think.
I know you don't think at all you simply pass off talking points and your uniformed opinion as facts and I'm not insecure enough to be embarassed by your opinion of what I think simply put your not that important. I'm going to talk with grown ups now talking to those at the kiddie table can be amusing but also boring have a nice night.
You shouldn't give up so easily
I have already shown you to be fool nothing else to accomplish here If you wish to continue to show how foolish you are be my guest I'm going to eat and get ready to watch hockey.
you seem like the kind of guy who watches hockey but probably to big of a woos to play hockey.

I love these Libtrds that cry their crocodile tears over Trump's idea that we restrict Muslims coming into this country until we get this Muslim terrorism thing sorted out.

These are the same stupid Libtards that see nothing wrong with allowing Muslims that practice Sharia Law and support terrorism but yet they demand that Christians like Kim Davis be thrown in jail for practicing their beliefs.

Hypocritical confused sonofabitches.
Of course you dupes haven't sorted it out, but Homeland Security has. lol

no new immigrants until every American who wants a job has a job that pays the living wage.
There are many jobs in the US that cannot be filled by American workers because they refuse to do them or there are not enough qualified/educated in the field.
Pay a fair wage and I bet they'll show up.
Paying minimum wage for back breaking labor isn't going to cut it.

If there wasnt such a glut of low wage workers those wages would go up on their own.
There's a glut because they use illegals to do the work. Get rid of the illegals you get rid of the glut and the wages have to go up in order to attract any employees.

Exactly.
Franco cant grasp this simple concept for some reason.
Pass the GD Immigration bill with good SS ID card and end the problem DUH. Strange how the GOP honchos won't do that, eh, dupe. They love the cheap labor, and baffling you with bs for your STUPID vote.

This is Mr and Ms Muslim America that the stupid pussy Libtards are trying to protect and Trump has suggest that we put on hold for awhile coming into the country..

ISIS-Gothic.jpg

ISIS are not idiots. They want the west to do exactly what Trump is doing to make it easier to recruit more Muslims to their cause. They want to make it Muslims against the West. You play into their hands.
Trump has decided to take the place of Junaid Hussain, the most prolific of all of ISIS’s English-language propagandists, after Obama blew him to a million little pieces.

What do you call right wing Christians who shoot a dozen people outside of PP?
Christians? How many? You're a liar.
Dear in Colorado. You know he's a Christian. The Sandy Hook Killer. Timothy McVeigh. And I haven't even bothered to go look anything up.
I didn't know they shot up a pp clinic. Anyway most mass shootings are done by liberals. The real hate group.
12 shot and three dead only a couple of weeks ago and you didn't know? You just turned the corner into stupid.
14 by islamist just last week and many more promised, idiot.
Wow, you make it sound like a contest. Gross.

Christians? How many? You're a liar.
Dear in Colorado. You know he's a Christian. The Sandy Hook Killer. Timothy McVeigh. And I haven't even bothered to go look anything up.
I didn't know they shot up a pp clinic. Anyway most mass shootings are done by liberals. The real hate group.
12 shot and three dead only a couple of weeks ago and you didn't know? You just turned the corner into stupid.
The gross thing is Islam says there will be more. Dean didn't, and you stick up for Islam. Gross.

The gross thing is Islam says there will be more. Dean didn't, and you stick up for Islam. Gross.
Who is the one person that speaks for all of Islam.
Is there one person who speaks for all Christians?

Islam says they will destroy the white house. Do you support that? I don't hear Christians claiming anything like that.

Islam says they will destroy the white house. Do you support that? I don't hear Christians claiming anything like that.

THE US DESTROYED THE LIVES OF 1.5 MILLION PALESTINIANS IN 1949 AND 9.5 MILLION SYRIANS IN 2015

SO THEIR ANGER IS WHOLLY SUPPORTED BY HISTORICAL FACTS.

THE US DESTROYED THE LIVES OF 1.5 MILLION PALESTINIANS IN 1949 AND 9.5 MILLION SYRIANS IN 2015

SO THEIR ANGER IS WHOLLY SUPPORTED BY HISTORICAL FACTS.
Both democrat presidents, so your party needs to become extinct.

Trump has decided to take the place of Junaid Hussain, the most prolific of all of ISIS’s English-language propagandists, after Obama blew him to a million little pieces.

Seems to me that your pumping out more ISIS propaganda than Trump.

Forum List

Back