Trump is planning for revenge if he wins in 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump is planning for revenge if he wins in 2024. One of his many emails to me, today, is telling us a plan for revenge.
I want a President taking care of the nation, not spending time on his personal vendettas.

If Trump wins, he will spend too much time getting revenge, on the many who he feels wronged him. The group he feels wronged him inclde democrats, independents and Republicans.

Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2024 6:26 PM

Subject: My plan for revenge…
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1717956427673.png

Trump is planning for revenge if he wins in 2024. One of his many emails to me, today, is telling us a plan for revenge.
I want a President taking care of the nation, not spending time on his personal vendettas.

If Trump wins, he will spend too much time getting revenge, on the many who he feels wronged him. The group he feels wronged him inclde democrats, independents and Republicans.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 959787
Your Democratic Party has turned the DOJ into the Department of Political Vengeance. Give us a break Elmer.

You're at the top of his list!!!

View attachment 959787
Have you ever had an original thought?

Exactly. Nothing is going to be accomplished. He'll spend his entire term trying to get vengeance on his enemies and the country's concerns will be secondary to him. It will consume his presidency bringing in a disastrous midterm election and ultimately another Democratic president in 2028.

View attachment 959787
You are a dirty liar....

Exactly. Nothing is going to be accomplished. He'll spend his entire term trying to get vengeance on his enemies and the country's concerns will be secondary to him. It will consume his presidency bringing in a disastrous midterm election and ultimately another Democratic president in 2028.
Yeah because that's what he did the last time after Russia Russia Russia... you freaking idiot... LMAO

You mean like when he sought revenge on Hitlery for her lying dossier, (paid for by misappropriated election campaign money btw)? All that low interest rate, low unemployment, high GDP, affordable gas and food and homes, no wars, was just coincidence... :uhoh3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back