Trump is playing with fire...He better not mishandle this “caravan” issue.

If he pusses out and doesn’t deal with this aggressively enough I can see staunch Trump supporters getting real pissed off and maybe staying home in early November.
Hammer down Mr Trump....stop this bullshit by any means necessary...do the right thing for the right people.
/----/ And your solution is to roll over and play dead, welcome them in, sign them up for welfare and register them as Democrats.

Five thousand regular army troops have just been dispatched to the border. They aren't going down there with a welcome wagon kit.

Jo
You think these are infantry troops, don't you? :71:

No, they aren't crashing the border, you fucking moron.

You are the un-American shitbag. You are just too filled with hate and stupidity to realize it.
How many invaders is your mom going to let move into your basement suite with you?
If you had a real job the invaders will take it from you by working for half of the minimum wage you get cleaning up the AW parking lot twice a week.
You are cutting your own throat pal.
Lucky for you your mommy still has a few bucks to sneak to you when daddy isn't looking.
Why are you so afraid? Is it because trump tells you to be fearful and hateful?
/----/ View attachment 225766
/----/ Seriously, I want to know what you all are so afraid of and why? /^^^^/
How many illegals is your mommy going to let move in with you in her basement?
You down there with your guns yet, Bubba?

If he pusses out and doesn’t deal with this aggressively enough I can see staunch Trump supporters getting real pissed off and maybe staying home in early November.
Hammer down Mr Trump....stop this bullshit by any means necessary...do the right thing for the right people.
Trump knows you are dumb. Really, really dumb. He's playing you like a harp.

The "invaders" are not from the Middle East. They do not have small pox. Nothing Fox News or Trump has you shitting your pants over is true, and the invasion is not going to come to pass.

You see, Trump knows the invaders won't even make it to our border. He is using them as a boogaboo to make you shit your pants, and to make himself look heroic as he repels the "invaders", and you are just fucking stupid enough to fall for the whole theater put on for you rubes.

Remember the invading caravan in April? Huh? Do you?

Exactly.

You fuckers fall for the same fucking hoaxes over and over and over and over.

Fool a pseudocon tard once, shame on you. Fool them 60 or 70 times, and they DESERVE to be hoaxed.

It's fascism and we need to stop pussyfooting around about it. These stupid fuckers are direct ideological descendants of the cowards who pushed for fascism in Italy and Germany. To hell with Godwin.

The "invaders" are not from the Middle East. They do not have small pox. Nothing Fox News or Trump has you shitting your pants over is true, and the invasion is not going to come to pass.

You see, Trump knows the invaders won't even make it to our border. He is using them as a boogaboo to make you shit your pants, and to make himself look heroic as he repels the "invaders", and you are just fucking stupid enough to fall for the whole theater put on for you rubes.

Exactly.

Fool a pseudocon tard once, shame on you. Fool them 60 or 70 times, and they DESERVE to be hoaxed.

It's fascism and we need to stop pussyfooting around about it. These stupid fuckers are direct ideological descendants of the cowards who pushed for fascism in Italy and Germany. To hell with Godwin.

Seeking clarity....
Are you saying it’s fascist for a sovereign nation to defend its borders, enforce the law and maintain order?

They aren't crashing the border. They are coming here to seek work and asylum. It's unAmerican scum like you that make me sick. So much fucking fear and hatred instilled in you by your messiah.
They're not?

Caravan migrants break Guatemala border fence, rush Mexico

See, it's people like you talking your SHIT and LIES that people see right though. You are a traitor to your own country and it's sovereignty and citizens. You make me wanna fucking VOMIT you anti American FILTH. What the fuck are you even doing here?

You are the un-American shitbag. You are just too filled with hate and stupidity to realize it.
How many invaders is your mom going to let move into your basement suite with you?
If you had a real job the invaders will take it from you by working for half of the minimum wage you get cleaning up the AW parking lot twice a week.
Lucky for you your mommy still has a few bucks to sneak to you when daddy isn't looking.

Mollie Tibbetts would advise you to be fearful and afraid...wouldn’t she?
Learn how to post properly, loser, and maybe I'll answer your question.

They're not?

Caravan migrants break Guatemala border fence, rush Mexico

See, it's people like you talking your SHIT and LIES that people see right though. You are a traitor to your own country and it's sovereignty and citizens. You make me wanna fucking VOMIT you anti American FILTH. What the fuck are you even doing here?

Mollie Tibbetts would advise you to be fearful and afraid...wouldn’t she?
Learn how to post properly, loser, and maybe I'll answer your question.

Forward me your rulebook would you please?
Translation:
“I have nothing logical to say in response to your super reasonable post therefore I’ll play stupid and call you stupid so I don’t have to reply.”

Exactly.

Seeking clarity....
Are you saying it’s fascist for a sovereign nation to defend its borders, enforce the law and maintain order?

I'm saying Trump's entire movement drips with the fascist ethos.

Exactly.

Seeking clarity....

Are your sure you’re not fantasizing and or programmed by CNN?
All I’ve heard from Trump and his “movement” is “FUCK WETBACKS and terrorists”. Why would you be against a President hell bent on protecting GOOD Americans both physically and fiscally? You a legitimate American? That’s awfully peculiar.

There were similar caravans in the Bible. Have a little empathy and love for your fellow man
I never give charity to an asshole who demands it and threatens me.

Fuck this horde of illegal commie shits. It's an invading army that should be attacked immediately with deadly force.
An invading army? Are you getting that from Faux? LOL.

They are a ragtag group of people fleeing violence in their own countries and trying to find work to provide for their families.

You truly are a worthless unAmerican piece of dogshit.

What don't you understand about the US telling them to go home?
No se entra!
the laws on the book say that WE HAVE TO give these refugees a chance to apply for asylum...

this does NOT MEAN they all will be given Asylum, in fact.... a super majority of them will not be granted refugee asylum... I believe I read that 98% are being rejected.

Truly, I do not understand what all of this right wing commotion is all about?

There were similar caravans in the Bible. Have a little empathy and love for your fellow man

Fuck this horde of illegal commie shits. It's an invading army that should be attacked immediately with deadly force.

They are a ragtag group of people fleeing violence in their own countries and trying to find work to provide for their families.

No se entra!
the laws on the book say that WE HAVE TO give these refugees a chance to apply for asylum...

this does NOT MEAN they all will be given Asylum, in fact.... a super majority of them will not be granted refugee asylum... I believe I read that 98% are being rejected.

Hopefully they won't get close enough to ask for asylum.
The system is already overwhelmed and backed up.

No se entra!

It's all about trump creating a midterm crisis in order to scare people into voting for whatever republican is running.

Exactly.

Seeking clarity....

/——/ More liberal gibberish

No se entra!

it's overwhelmed BECAUSE Trump has refused to send immigration judges there to hear their cases on a timely basis.... Immigration judges from most all the States have offered the administration some of their immigration judges to go there and help hear the cases of the influx of refugees.... but were turned down.

so, the wait time is over 8 months before the refugees can get their asylum hearings...

The administration thought this would be a deterrent, coupled with permanently taking their children away while holding them in jail until their hearing....

Costing us tax payers a fortune.... let alone the inhumane stealing of their children.... which we were paying contractors about $500 a day per child, to hold.

A complete bust.

Now he's talking about building tent cities to jail house them together.... 8 to 10 months till they get their court hearings.... still costing us a fortune.....

When the simple less costly solution is to let the States send their immigration judges who could push them through the system in less than 2 weeks.

Last edited:
At what point, if ever, will the Democrats / snowflakes agree that *this is an invasion?

Approx 22 million (an estimated LOW number) of illegals already in the US.....approx. 1,500 A DAY coming in illegally IN VIOLATION OF EXISTING US AND INTERNATIONAL LAW....no idea who they are...…(CNN revealed there is a violent immigrant wanted for murder back in his home country trying to make it to the US to cross illegally.....)

What will it take for Democrats to agree to secure the border and enforce existing Immigration law to protect American citizens?

Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

At what point, if ever, will the Democrats / snowflakes agree that *this is an invasion?

Approx 22 million (an estimated LOW number) of illegals already in the US.....approx. 1,500 A DAY coming in illegally IN VIOLATION OF EXISTING US AND INTERNATIONAL LAW....no idea who they are...…(CNN revealed there is a violent immigrant wanted for murder back in his home country trying to make it to the US to cross illegally.....)

What will it take for Democrats to agree to secure the border and enforce existing Immigration law to protect American citizens?

Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial
this caravan is not an invasion, not even close to an invasion... it's not even abnormal.... caravans coming here by land or sea of refugee asylum seekers has been happening for decades....

we end up rejecting asylum for most of the refugees seeking it, once they've gone thru their court hearing//

ya'll really need to get a grip on reality and truth...

this caravan is not an invasion, not even close to an invasion... it's not even abnormal.... caravans coming here by land or sea of refugee asylum seekers has been happening for decades.
They are not 'refugees'.
They are not 'asylum seekers'.

this caravan is not an invasion, not even close to an invasion... it's not even abnormal.... caravans coming here by land or sea of refugee asylum seekers has been happening for decades.
They are not 'refugees'.

we have no problem with securing the border... Trump was OFFERED 25 BILLION for it in the compromise bill of democrats and republicans, that also gave DACA's a pathway to citienship....

Trump turned down the 25 billion to secure the border and ended up getting only 1.2 billion in the budget bill....

your president, is who failed you....

he wanted the immigration and border issue, to help him politically as an issue in upcoming elections to divide the country and energize his base.... :rolleyes:

wake up!

Last edited:
They are not 'refugees'.

:boo_hoo14:

SSDD

Everything Democratic, bad, bad, bad.
Everything Republican, good, good, good.

Your side is ALWAYS wrong.
My side is ALWAYS right.

SSDD from the blindfold-wearing partisan hack, who lives in the alternate reality gop bubble,

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No se entra!

it's overwhelmed BECAUSE Trump has refused to send immigration judges there to hear their cases on a timely basis.... Immigration judges from most all the States have offered the administration some of their immigration judges to go there and help hear the cases of the influx of refugees.... but were turned down.

so, the wait time is over 8 months before the refugees can get their asylum hearings...

The administration thought this would be a deterrent, couple with permanently taking their children away while holding them in jail until their hearing....

Costing us tax payers a fortune.... let alone the inhumane stealing of their children.... which we were paying contractors about $500 a day per child, to hold.

A complete bust.

Now he's talking about building tent cities to jail house them together.... 8 to 10 months till they get their court hearings.... still costing us a fortune.....

When the simple less costly solution is to let the States send their immigration judges who could push them through the system in less than 2 weeks.

You're a crack-up talking about trying to save costs on our immigration problem.

Forum List

Back