Trump is playing with fire...He better not mishandle this “caravan” issue.

How cool would it be if this caravan catalyzed a full blown war between the U.S. and the Brown Shitholes?

As long as you go man the front line, cupcake.

Unlike you lowlife bastards, I pay income taxes, I pay people to do that for me, I have a military. What now?

You're a pussy-boy that talks a big game. What now?

Right...says some wacked out Loon in Cycberworld.
Haha...I don’t know why you follow me around sucking my ass...I make a fool out of you every time you engage me. Why subject yourself to the embarrassment? You’re in over your head with me bud...run along now, BEAT IT!

Lol. Fake news. You are weak in the head. It's a little tragic, but amusing nonetheless. Plus, you don't tell me what to do, pussy boy.

Dqbz1hRW4AE-jOv.jpg

The Trump caravan is the only threat to America.
Roping the Klan and Nazis in with your political opponent?

This is the kind of rhetoric that is over the top and causing anger/violence.

These are the children of Alinsky. This is what they do.

Jo

What country would want to have a bunch of 'young male' yellow bellies who wouldn't fight for their own country, living among true American patriots?
Virtually everyone of these cowards are going to contribute fuck all to the well being of America.

If he pusses out and doesn’t deal with this aggressively enough I can see staunch Trump supporters getting real pissed off and maybe staying home in early November.
Hammer down Mr Trump....stop this bullshit by any means necessary...do the right thing for the right people.
/----/ And your solution is to roll over and play dead, welcome them in, sign them up for welfare and register them as Democrats.

Five thousand regular army troops have just been dispatched to the border. They aren't going down there with a welcome wagon kit.

Jo

Patriotic? You guys care about yourselves, not the country.
We are the country dummy.....the people of this nation are what we care about not the people from Honduras trying to break our laws....

They are not allowed to enforce civilian law period.
They aren't they are doing what they were originally formed to do...defend our borders....not some other nations borders like what our lib leaders and the swamp have us doing all over the globe....

They have a right to file a claim for asylum. You are the ones who need to leave this country. White supremacists should be arrested and shot
They don't have any rights granted by the US.....if you love them so much get off your fat ass and go help them in their country....

Huff Post:
TRUMP: MIGRANTS WILL GO INTO ‘TENT CITIES’ President Donald Trump said he planned to put people from the migrant caravan who apply for asylum into new “tent cities” that would be “all over the place.” Speaking to Fox News, he said: “We’re catching; we’re not releasing. If they apply for asylum, we’re going to hold them until such time as their trial takes place

Anyone that is a citizen of this country that wants these undocumented people to be allowed to bully their way into America should leave this country for good...because you are bad Americans and we don't want you here...media included....

They have a right to file a claim for asylum. You are the ones who need to leave this country. White supremacists should be arrested and shot.

In the first country they enter.... That's the right. They don't have a right to walk though three different countries.

Jo

Am not saying if this is good or bad, One of the reasons we give money to other country's that are having problems with keeping their people feed & housed is so they can stay in there own country & not have to come beg from ours, did you know we cut the money for Honduras in half?

Because it's being plundered by a small group of elite bandits instead of being used to fix poverty. It should be discontinued completely.

Jo

So you have no problem using real bullets then, right? You can just chalk up the other 20% (women and children) as collateral damage, right?
So you think a massive invasion of mostly young men have a right to crash our border and illegally enter our nation, right?

What do we have a border for? When does a nation have a right to protect it's border?

According to you, never.
They aren't crashing the border. They are coming here to seek work and asylum. It's unAmerican scum like you that make me sick. So much fucking fear and hatred instilled in you by your messiah.
They're not?

Caravan migrants break Guatemala border fence, rush Mexico

See, it's people like you talking your SHIT and LIES that people see right though. You are a traitor to your own country and it's sovereignty and citizens. You make me wanna fucking VOMIT you anti American FILTH. What the fuck are you even doing here?
No, they aren't crashing the border, you fucking moron.

You are the un-American shitbag. You are just too filled with hate and stupidity to realize it.
How many invaders is your mom going to let move into your basement suite with you?
If you had a real job the invaders will take it from you by working for half of the minimum wage you get cleaning up the AW parking lot twice a week.
You are cutting your own throat pal.
Lucky for you your mommy still has a few bucks to sneak to you when daddy isn't looking.
Why are you so afraid? Is it because trump tells you to be fearful and hateful?

So you think a massive invasion of mostly young men have a right to crash our border and illegally enter our nation, right?

What do we have a border for? When does a nation have a right to protect it's border?

According to you, never.
They aren't crashing the border. They are coming here to seek work and asylum. It's unAmerican scum like you that make me sick. So much fucking fear and hatred instilled in you by your messiah.
They're not?

See, it's people like you talking your SHIT and LIES that people see right though. You are a traitor to your own country and it's sovereignty and citizens. You make me wanna fucking VOMIT you anti American FILTH. What the fuck are you even doing here?

You are the un-American shitbag. You are just too filled with hate and stupidity to realize it.
How many invaders is your mom going to let move into your basement suite with you?
If you had a real job the invaders will take it from you by working for half of the minimum wage you get cleaning up the AW parking lot twice a week.
Lucky for you your mommy still has a few bucks to sneak to you when daddy isn't looking.
/----/
strawman-full.jpg

They're not?

/----/ View attachment 225766
/----/ Seriously, I want to know what you all are so afraid of and why? /^^^^/

If he pusses out and doesn’t deal with this aggressively enough I can see staunch Trump supporters getting real pissed off and maybe staying home in early November.
Hammer down Mr Trump....stop this bullshit by any means necessary...do the right thing for the right people.
Trump knows you are dumb. Really, really dumb. He's playing you like a harp.

The "invaders" are not from the Middle East. They do not have small pox. Nothing Fox News or Trump has you shitting your pants over is true, and the invasion is not going to come to pass.

You see, Trump knows the invaders won't even make it to our border. He is using them as a boogaboo to make you shit your pants, and to make himself look heroic as he repels the "invaders", and you are just fucking stupid enough to fall for the whole theater put on for you rubes.

Remember the invading caravan in April? Huh? Do you?

Exactly.

You fuckers fall for the same fucking hoaxes over and over and over and over.

Fool a pseudocon tard once, shame on you. Fool them 60 or 70 times, and they DESERVE to be hoaxed.

They're not?

How many illegals is your mommy going to let move in with you in her basement?

According to you, never.
They're not?

They're not?

Mollie Tibbetts would advise you to be fearful and afraid...wouldn’t she?

Last edited:
Trump knows you are dumb. Really, really dumb. He's playing you like a harp.

The "invaders" are not from the Middle East. They do not have small pox. Nothing Fox News or Trump has you shitting your pants over is true, and the invasion is not going to come to pass.

You see, Trump knows the invaders won't even make it to our border. He is using them as a boogaboo to make you shit your pants, and to make himself look heroic as he repels the "invaders", and you are just fucking stupid enough to fall for the whole theater put on for you rubes.

Remember the invading caravan in April? Huh? Do you?

Exactly.

You fuckers fall for the same fucking hoaxes over and over and over and over.

Fool a pseudocon tard once, shame on you. Fool them 60 or 70 times, and they DESERVE to be hoaxed.

Your Smartest Guy In The Room bit is fascinating and awesome...I’m literally cracking up right now. Thanks for the entertainment...haha
Remember this post when we’re “ripping”, “yanking”, “prying”. “extracting” precious little brown babies from the arms of their mothers and caging these beasts.
Remember...the attempt to invade is “not going to come to pass”.

Remember folks, like g5000 this guy will tell us we’re all stupid and he’s got it all figured out.
3ce19432d554eb83b6379e89756bb94c--body-mods-body-modifications.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back