Trump Is Practicing Throwing People Out Of America At His Rallies

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
Are you buying it? Or are his goons gonna change America for the better? When will they pass around the punch?

Have you ever considered that it is the best interests of the protesters to get them the hell out of a Trump rally real quick like?

If he gets into the White House there will be large protests out front with KKK in attendance providing security. Can't wait.

What is truly wonderful about all this.....is that white people for the first time in 8 years are finally feeling empowered.....the down side in all this is that the one person who's providing them their hero worship, could give two fucks about ya. Just follow the books on how much Hitler loved his people....all of em to the grave.

What is truly wonderful about all this.....is that white people for the first time in 8 years are finally feeling empowered.....the down side in all this is that the one person who's providing them their hero worship, could give two fucks about ya. Just follow the books on how much Hitler loved his people....all of em to the grave.
------------------------------------ make it racial . And the same can be said about blacks and their boy mrobama TRed !!

------------------------------------ make it racial . And the same can be said about blacks and their boy mrobama TRed !!

One more time, show me anything and I mean anything that is a anti white movement? Else shut the fuck up. BLM is about racist cops systematically murdering unarmed blacks.

Have you ever considered that it is the best interests of the protesters to get them the hell out of a Trump rally real quick like?

That's OK --- Rump he gonna "open up" the First Amendment. Und zen zese dissidenten vill not be tolerated!

Who knew, there was a key to "open up" the First Amendment.... 240 years it's just been sitting there unopened.

I'll bet it's a collectible by now. We could sell that ting on eBay.

Forum List

Back