Trump is right we already have too many languages here

Does the U.S. have an official language?

The United States does not have an official language. English is the most widely used language in the U.S., and some states designate it as their official language.

People in the U.S. communicate in more than 350 languages. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, some of the most widely spoken languages other than English are Spanish, Chinese, Tagalog, Vietnamese, and Arabic.

People in the U.S. also speak Native North American languages such as Navajo, Yupik, Dakota, Apache, Keres, and Cherokee, among others.

I strongly assume that those languages that Trump "never heard of, or being spoken" relate to those NATIVE North-American languages. Due to his racist conviction (see e.g. his comment about that US judge with an Hispanic background), and his non existing intelligence - them Injuins therefore can't be Americans, unless they converse in English.

BTW - didn't the pathological fraudster have 4 years time in office, to "proclaim" an official US language, factually a basic requirement according to his expressed opinions and views, in order to MAGA???

I guess you got me on that one

You should bookmark it because this is a significant event in your life

noooooooooo I just thought it was so good! that's all!!!! :up:

It was perfect! instead of the real thing which was Tower of Babel.....you did it perfect in a funny way...Tower of Babble LOL which they really are!:biggrin:

The dude just lies, hacks your context, refuses to apply logic….I run out of patience with this clown every single time.
My first tussle with him. I might give another try. But I'm not sure it would be worthwhile. Someone that excuses not learning the language of your adopted country after living there for six years, because 'they were busy?' Not sure how much such a person has to offer to any conversation. And then being condescending, pretentious and insulting on top of it.

noooooooooo I just thought it was so good! that's all!!!! :up:

It was perfect! instead of the real thing which was Tower of Babel.....you did it perfect in a funny way...Tower of Babble LOL which they really are!:biggrin:
If it hit the spot it was completely by chance on my part

But thanks for understanding

We should. English should be the official language.
You could - but realistically IMO, it should be at least English&Spanish - and a "democratic/humanitarian" country (as every US government constantly claims to be), would also include NATIVE languages.

After-all the USA in contra to other "historic" countries - is a Nation that consists almost entirely of migrants/immigrants from all over the world - until today. E.g. your immigrant Nation sibling, Australia, also has no official language.

And again: what did your Pathological Fraudster do about it, in his 4 years?? - NOTHING.

Last edited:
You could - but realistically IMO, it should be at least English&Spanish - and a "democratic/humanitarian" country (as every US government constantly claims to be), would also include NATIVE languages.

After-all the USA in contra to other "historic" countries - is a Nation that consists almost entirely of migrants/immigrants from all over the world - until today.
Unnecessary and unconstitutional.

It's bad enough that too many of them are here and won't speak English. We don't need anymore languages here. Trump is right, it's crazy that we're letting this happen.

---Trump warns of 'languages coming into our country' that 'nobody' has heard of---

When things implode and no more rule of law; a simple test can be applied to see who belongs here or not. Legalized citizens have to be able to speak some English to get their papers. Not a perfect test, but better than nothing.

AOC.jpg

What does that have to do with anything? Are you that scared of people who speak other languages? Are they talking ABOUT YOU??????
LOL...............so if you hire these people, and expect them to further your business establishment, and you come to the realization that hey can not communicate with your customers, who pay for your livelihood...........then WTF do you plan to do?

Forum List

Back