Trump is right we already have too many languages here

LOL...............so if you hire these people, and expect them to further your business establishment, and you come to the realization that hey can not communicate with your customers, who pay for your livelihood...........then WTF do you plan to do?
More and more companies are requiring at least a second language as a condition of employment. Language skills are an asset, not a liability.

It's bad enough that too many of them are here and won't speak English. We don't need anymore languages here. Trump is right, it's crazy that we're letting this happen.

---Trump warns of 'languages coming into our country' that 'nobody' has heard of---

According to a former Houston mayor, there are 161 languages spoken in the city. And that was a few years ago, probably more now.

On my trips to the southern states I have noticed many redneck southerners who can't speak proper English either.

"Tell Yer Mom N'em We Said Hi"

I don't think you commies have any room to talk, it would be a full time job trying to correct language faux pas by you vermin.

... knowing full-well that companies “require” it ONLY because we have been invaded.
WTF is wrong with you?
Still think all non-English languages are Spanish, loser? There are American companies that do business all over the world. Import/export for example. Communication skills in many languages come in handy. Many law firms have need of multiple language skills. The US government at various levels, fuel, transportation, etc.

Stop being so stupid.

Forum List

Back