Trump is shrewd

Shrewd? I mourn the loss of maturity and statesmanship.

Perhaps if you guys weren't so busy kneeling in protest...
Kneeling in protest represents a non-violent form of protest. The American way. Why are you so upset by people excerising their constitutionally protected rights as Americans?

Ingratitude is obnoxious. People whining about being oppressed when they make millions of dollars playing a game once a week for part of the year is not really going to cause me to respect them.

The can do and say as they please. But as long as they act like stupid, self centered, ingrates I'm going to call them on it.

Also, they are completely disingenuous. If they cared at all about the issue they are kneeling over, they would be spending their money in ways that actually promote those causes rather than deliberately trying to piss people off.
You can't have it both ways. Should NFL players march in a Black Lives Matter rally, you and others who hold similarly myopic attitudes would brand them as, well, fill in the blank. You'd find a way to demonize them while you trivialize them.

They can march with BLM all they want, but as soon as the riot starts they are thugs the same as anyone else.
And thus the demonization and trivialization manifests itself.

Kneeling in protest represents a non-violent form of protest. The American way. Why are you so upset by people excerising their constitutionally protected rights as Americans?

Ingratitude is obnoxious. People whining about being oppressed when they make millions of dollars playing a game once a week for part of the year is not really going to cause me to respect them.

The can do and say as they please. But as long as they act like stupid, self centered, ingrates I'm going to call them on it.

Also, they are completely disingenuous. If they cared at all about the issue they are kneeling over, they would be spending their money in ways that actually promote those causes rather than deliberately trying to piss people off.
You can't have it both ways. Should NFL players march in a Black Lives Matter rally, you and others who hold similarly myopic attitudes would brand them as, well, fill in the blank. You'd find a way to demonize them while you trivialize them.

They can march with BLM all they want, but as soon as the riot starts they are thugs the same as anyone else.

You need to look up a couple of words in your sentences if you don't understand what they mean.

The only thing trivial is the IQ you demonstrate by your attempt at thinking.

My two cents.
Respect. Rights come with the responsibility of exercising them when appropriate and with respect of others. When a protest is purposefully done for offense it becomes disrespectful.
Obviously it offends a large amount of people. To pour salt in it is just jackass behavior and frankly a bit uncivil.
Bottom line is the NFL is an employer and has every legal right to determine if gametime is appropriate for politics. Future ticket sales will ultimately set that policy.
What is more disrespectful: kneeling during the National Anthem or police shooting Black Americans?
False choice.

My two cents.
Respect. Rights come with the responsibility of exercising them when appropriate and with respect of others. When a protest is purposefully done for offense it becomes disrespectful.
Obviously it offends a large amount of people. To pour salt in it is just jackass behavior and frankly a bit uncivil.
Bottom line is the NFL is an employer and has every legal right to determine if gametime is appropriate for politics. Future ticket sales will ultimately set that policy.
What is more disrespectful: kneeling during the National Anthem or police shooting Black Americans?
False choice.
That's the point of the protest. Your choice is kneeling or shooting.

You need to look up a couple of words in your sentences if you don't understand what they mean.

The only thing trivial is the IQ you demonstrate by your attempt at thinking.
Your assumption is every Black Lives Matter rally results in a riot. Your words indicate that participants in rallies are "thugs", the new term used by racists for '******'. Demonization and trivialization. The rati Male used by those who cannot see the problem due to their prejudices.

My two cents.
False choice.
Too bad those black thugs don't kneel instead of be criminals. It would be a good experience for them.

My two cents.
False choice.
Too bad those black thugs don't kneel instead of be criminals. It would be a good experience for them.
See my previous post.

My two cents.
False choice.
There is a price for freedom and protest. Kapernick paid with his career. The NFL may pay with revenue. Our soldiers pay with their lives for the others to be dicks.
Protest all you want. Piss off those you wish to send a message to and don't be surprised if the message is lost.

So if all of the team kneeled down and prayed your good with it? Be careful how you answer.
Every week players kneel and pray. College teams, pros. Players often look skyward after a,score or a,big play.

My two cents.
Or maybe Mexicans? Maybe Koreans? Maybe Chinese? Or oh my white people? Why are you so racist? Worried about only one. The race that aborts more than is born, and also kills one another more than any other race. So why are cops on the top of your list? They kill more white people. Again, why are you so racist?

So if all of the team kneeled down and prayed your good with it? Be careful how you answer.
Every week players kneel and pray. College teams, pros. Players often look skyward after a,score or a,big play.
I think it was a Texas coach got fired for praying on the 50 yard line after every game.
21768273_10210246278969062_7761569892268443052_n.jpg

Also this, you are a hateful person.

My two cents.
Or maybe Mexicans? Maybe Koreans? Maybe Chinese? Or oh my white people? Why are you so racist? Worried about only one. The race that aborts more than is born, and also kills one another more than any other race. So why are cops on the top of your list? They kill more white people. Again, why are you so racist?
Why are you so myopic?

I think it was a Texas coach got fired for praying on the 50 yard line after every game. View attachment 151376
You had a meme locked and loaded, but it turned out to be, as all me,es are, ineffective.

My two cents.
Why are you so myopic?
Lol
22007515_1453763514659948_1399074494261182078_n.jpg

Why are you against our troops?

I think it was a Texas coach got fired for praying on the 50 yard line after every game. View attachment 151376
You had a meme locked and loaded, but it turned out to be, as all me,es are, ineffective.
Yes, the truth means nothing to your kind.

Trump is shrewd

Shrewd, as in trying to deflect attention away from his family using private email for government business?

LOCK THEM UP!!!!!

What trump has done with this nfl shit is STUPID

Not really. Shapiro has a great piece on this latest culture war in the US.

3. Trump Will Make Bank Off This Issue. President Trump can always count on the media and the Left to lose their minds over everything he does, to the point that their tactics backfire in spectacular fashion on them.

This issue is no different. Trump overstepped by suggesting from the White House bully pulpit that NFL owners should fire players who protest the Anthem — that’s a particularly egregious position to take when the Trump administration is actively and rightly fighting for the rights of religious business owners to run their own businesses as they see fit.

But that doesn’t matter.

By turning the Anthem protests from a settled issue into a referendum on him, Trump pushed the Left’s buttons — and the Left responded in the stupidest possible fashion, by suggesting that everyone kneel for the Anthem.

The Left thinks they’re protesting Trump’s overreach. The image that will hit the newspapers, however, is Leftists supporting protesting the Anthem itself, which is deeply and properly unpopular. If the Left believes they’re going to win hearts and minds by kneeling for the National Anthem, they’re insane.

:lol:

Really a great article because he just nails it.

TRUMP VS. THE NFL: 6 Things You Need To Know About The #TakeTheKnee Explosion

My two cents.
Why are you so myopic?
LolView attachment 151377
Why are you against our troops?
Yeah. That's me. Against the troops.

You are a genuine primrose path knuckle dragging moron.

Yes, the truth means nothing to your kind.
You wouldn't know the truth if you had it misspelled by a homemade tattoo on your chest, if you have a chest.

Forum List

Back