Trump is speaking right now in the United Nations. Turn it on.

I donā€™t know if itā€™s true, but they said Wilbur Ross fell asleep in the audience.

Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross sleeps at Trump's United Nations speech

106146168-1569335627605preview.530x298.jpg

Oh my god this is hilarious. This is one of his best/worst speeches ever. Now heā€™s talking about gay people and how he wants to protect them. Even while his administration is in court trying to remove workplace protections against gay people. And heā€™s throwing trans people out of the military.

Is this do what I say and not what I do?

He'll protect them from the people who throw them off rooftops - you know, the Hillary Foundation money people
No he wonā€™t. Republicans hate gay people. Republicans hate gays more than they hate blacks Hispanics and Muslims put together. The only thing protecting gays from right wing Republicans are the laws and Trump is in court trying to get rid of a bunch of those.

Deanie, this advice is probably too late.

Someone was pranking you but it's not true.

You don't have to give blow jobs to prove you don't hate gays.

The phone call to the president of the Ukraine was the day after Robert Mueller testified because Trump felt he could get away with it.

The phone call to the president of the Ukraine was the day after Robert Mueller testified because Trump felt he could get away with it.
Breaking news Hillary Clinton was the whistle blower

Oh my god this is hilarious. This is one of his best/worst speeches ever. Now heā€™s talking about gay people and how he wants to protect them. Even while his administration is in court trying to remove workplace protections against gay people. And heā€™s throwing trans people out of the military.

He'll protect them from the people who throw them off rooftops - you know, the Hillary Foundation money people
No he wonā€™t. Republicans hate gay people. Republicans hate gays more than they hate blacks Hispanics and Muslims put together. The only thing protecting gays from right wing Republicans are the laws and Trump is in court trying to get rid of a bunch of those.

But at least youā€™re not denying that Republicans hate gays. Thatā€™s why you had members of the log cabin quit because they just couldnā€™t take Republican hate any longer.

Now heā€™s talking about open borders activists.
I didnā€™t even know any.
Who are they?
Republicans like to lie and say itā€™s Democrats but Republicans lie.

Do you wish for ICE to be closed down?

Also do you feel the current Immigration system is unfair and should be more relaxed?

But at least youā€™re not denying that Republicans hate gays. Thatā€™s why you had members of the log cabin quit because they just couldnā€™t take Republican hate any longer.

. . .and?

I'm willing to bet Democrats, atheists, and secular humanists hate Christians, white people and Republicans.

It's a free country. Anyone can hate anyone.

In fact, I am sure, are large percentage of the forum hates posters that have the posting name "dean" in their handle.

Do you have a point? :dunno:

Great statement:

"The future does not belong to globalists, it belongs to patriots."

Another great point in his speech is when Trump said that the US believed in the Constitutional right to self defense and would never sign the UN Arms Treaty.

Yea Trump!

Who are they?

Also do you feel the current Immigration system is unfair and should be more relaxed?

Perhaps you misunderstood the question. Who are the OPEN BORDERS activists?

Who are they?

You and the Op!

I understood the question and Cortez is fully for open borders but you will deny it...

Who are they?

You and the Op!

I understood the question and Cortez is fully for open borders but you will deny it...

Calls to Abolish ICE Not 'Open Borders'
upload_2019-9-24_10-43-32.png

Sorry Deanie, we don't hate anyone.

We have disagreements, we have preferences, we exercise our right to associate with whom we please, but unlike leftards we don't hate.

Forum List

Back