Trump is speaking right now in the United Nations. Turn it on.

How does any Republican talk about democracy when they are the kings of voter suppression?

Oh my God. How does he have the nerve to stand up there and bitch about China when he just tried to extort the Ukraine?
The ignorant fuck RETARD can not see that trump is shredding the man made climate change lie and the trade imbalance in one scoop....

GO TRUMP!

The ignorant fuck ORANGE RETARD can not see anything. Why are his eyes closed? He doing a Gilbert Godfried impression?

Oh my God. How does he have the nerve to stand up there and bitch about China when he just tried to extort the Ukraine?
The ignorant fuck RETARD can not see that trump is shredding the man made climate change lie and the trade imbalance in one scoop....

GO TRUMP!

The ignorant fuck ORANGE RETARD can not see anything. Why are his eyes closed? He doing a Gilbert Godfried impression?
So triggered

GO TRUMP!

LOL

When you have nothing..... Anything to bitch about will do....

Amazing that they found out he cut off $400 million in aid to the Ukraine in their fight against Russian aggression a week before he called the president of the Ukraine to threaten him.

Not a word about climate change.

Nothing about Brazil burning their rainforest.

Nothing about right wing terrorism like New Zealand for example.

GO TRUMP!

So triggered

Why were his eyes closed?

Amazing that they found out he cut off $400 million in aid to the Ukraine in their fight against Russian aggression a week before he called the president of the Ukraine to threaten him.

Why you can’t win elections,, fake news

How does any Republican talk about democracy when they are the kings of voter suppression?
Where who was Suppressed ?
I’m not going to teach you if you’re too stupid to go find out on your own something that’s been reported again and again from every news station and media outlet in America

GO TRUMP!

So triggered

Why were his eyes closed?
Huh?

Like the fake news Trump is putting out about Joe Biden. Right?

Why should he mention fake news?

Like the fake news Trump is putting out about Joe Biden. Right?
Would you like a video of Biden being corrupt?

Forum List

Back