Trump Is Sued in Death of Capitol Police Officer After Jan. 6

Bullshit, moron.
You don’t get to be anything in public service without paying tribute and kissing ass.

LOL

You've lost your mind. Again, you don't know his political stance. So now you've lost this argument too.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

You've lost your mind. Again, you don't know his political stance. So now you've lost this argument too.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Yawn.
Check the administration when he got the position.
Get your ass out of your cubicle once in a while.

In the Floyd case the officer was arrested within hours before the body got cold and an investigation even started.......Like what did they want the police to do, execute the police officer in the middle of the street?
2 years after the Jan 6, 2021 event, hundreds of prisoners still remain locked up in jail, illegally held without a trial, and denied the 6th Amendment constitutional right to a speedy trial."
-------------------------------------------------

The above contributions from poster 'Cleveland' and 'protecitonist' are excellent examples of the misinformation that is offered on internet gossipboards.

And, it must be said, it seems to afflict the Rightfielders more than Leftfielders. It seems endemic to their mindset. In my opinion.
In fact, Righties, Trumpists, QAnon'rs, and such, have the cultural reputation for being willing consumers of one conspiracy trope or another ---the Duped & Snookered. They create 'em, they believe 'em, they spread 'em.

For example: Cleveland Ray tells us that Officer Chauvin was arrested shortly after he murdered George Floyd. So shortly afterwards that Floyd's body was still warm.

Ummmm, nope. Chauvin was arrested on May 29th. He killed Floyd on May 25th. And then, only after videos began to surface that depicted the actual event. Prior to that the Minneapolis PD made a statement that the victim had only died of a health problem shortly after being arrested.

And then good poster 'protectionist'......offers to the forum the rather startling 'fact' that "hundreds" of J6 prisoners remain locked up without trial.
I do not believe that is the case. In short, my avatar doesn't believe the 'protectionist' avatar knows what he is talking about.

Accordingly, as is the practice in adult discussions....we respectfully ask good poster 'protectionist' to prove it. To show that his complaining has a basis in reality.

So, poster......do it. Explain yourself:

• How many are still in jail for their activities related to the January 6th insurrection?
  • What are they in jail for?
  • Which jail(s)?
  • Who are they?
  • How do you know?
  • What credible vetted source can you offer the forum here that you know what you are talking about?

Saddle up, amigo. The game is calling to you.

-------------------------------------------------

The above contributions from poster 'Cleveland' and 'protecitonist' are excellent examples of the misinformation that is offered on internet gossipboards.

And, it must be said, it seems to afflict the Rightfielders more than Leftfielders. It seems endemic to their mindset. In my opinion.
In fact, Righties, Trumpists, QAnon'rs, and such, have the cultural reputation for being willing consumers of one conspiracy trope or another ---the Duped & Snookered. They create 'em, they believe 'em, they spread 'em.

For example: Cleveland Ray tells us that Officer Chauvin was arrested shortly after he murdered George Floyd. So shortly afterwards that Floyd's body was still warm.

Ummmm, nope. Chauvin was arrested on May 29th. He killed Floyd on May 25th. And then, only after videos began to surface that depicted the actual event. Prior to that the Minneapolis PD made a statement that the victim had only died of a health problem shortly after being arrested.

And then good poster 'protectionist'......offers to the forum the rather startling 'fact' that "hundreds" of J6 prisoners remain locked up without trial.
I do not believe that is the case. In short, my avatar doesn't believe the 'protectionist' avatar knows what he is talking about.

Accordingly, as is the practice in adult discussions....we respectfully ask good poster 'protectionist' to prove it. To show that his complaining has a basis in reality.

So, poster......do it. Explain yourself:

• How many are still in jail for their activities related to the January 6th insurrection?
  • Which jail(s)?
  • Who are they?
  • How do you know?
  • What credible vetted source can you offer the forum here that you know what you are talking about?

Saddle up, amigo. The game is calling to you.
Hundreds of J6 people are being held without justification.

"Hundreds of J6 people are being held without justification."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round Two: Show or Go
So, poster Indeepent......do it. Explain yourself:
  • Which jail(s)?
  • Who are they?
  • How do you know?

Saddle up, Skippy. The call to the gate is now. Giddyup!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round Two: Show or Go
So, poster Indeepent......do it. Explain yourself:
  • Which jail(s)?
  • Who are they?
  • How do you know?

Saddle up, Skippy. The call to the gate is now. Giddyup!!
I find it fascinating that when your fellow LibTards were laughing about this 3 weeks ago you didn’t protest that they were wrong.

Because you looked it up and realized you were wrong and you’re sitting on your ass doing nothing as always.

Nope. You made a billshit claim to cover for your previous bullshit claim so now you want others to chase down your bullshit

You lost when you cherrypicked his findings anyway. Everything since has just been for my own entertainment.

Nope. You made a billshit claim to cover for your previous bullshit claim so now you want others to chase down your bullshit

You lost when you cherrypicked his findings anyway. Everything since has just been for my own entertainment.
You always post the Link when you’re right…
Checkmate.

Checkmate

LOL

Putz, you DIDN’T post a link to show you're right.
I’m an adult; I don’t need Links.
When I’m at a Shabbos table, nobody needs Links to know what they’re talking about as we are all up on the news, especially politics and economics.

I’m an adult; I don’t need Links.
When I’m at a Shabbos table, nobody needs Links to know what they’re talking about as we are all up on the news, especially politics and economics.

LOLOLOL

You're cracking me up, ya shvantz.

Indeependent: You always post the Link when you’re right…

Indeependent: I don’t need Links.

That means you're NEVER right. And that's according to YOU.

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOLOL

You're cracking me up, ya shvantz.

That means you're NEVER right. And that's according to YOU.

rotfl-gif.288736
You obviously are too upset to read at the moment.
You would have posted a Link proving I’m wrong and you can’t.

You obviously are too upset to read at the moment.
You would have posted a Link proving I’m wrong and you can’t.

LOLOL

You're already wrong. You just admitted you're ALWAYS WRONG...

Forum List

Back