Trump Is Sued in Death of Capitol Police Officer After Jan. 6

Fuck him. I shall play a song for him on my violin.

Screen-Shot-2019-04-30-at-10.56.49-PM.png
Of course. Were you there beating on him and other Capitol cops? Or do you live your thug life vicariously (and cowardly) thru others?

Did he tell any of them his plan to send his MAGAMOB off to the Capitol or that he planned to join the MOB in the march on the Capitol? Mitch summed up perfectly who was responsible and why. I bet they play that clip if it gets to trial too.
He had no such plan. You howler monkeys need to stop making up so much crap.

Howler monkey making up 6th grade names for people. Howl on monkey.
Well I hear he is part orangutan, all his MAGA Peeps seem to love his obvious talent though......but I hear he is working overtime to come up with a DeSaintly smear.

Well I hear he is part orangutan, all his MAGA Peeps seem to love his obvious talent though......but I hear he is working overtime to come up with a DeSaintly smear.
You must be one of those 3rd grade howler monkeys.

Did he tell any of them his plan to send his MAGAMOB off to the Capitol or that he planned to join the MOB in the march on the Capitol? Mitch summed up perfectly who was responsible and why. I bet they play that clip if it gets to trial too.

Why would they play anything that goes against their claim? Trump told them to march to the Capitol patriotically and peacefully. He told them to pressure Republican representatives to not certify the election. So I hope they do play the video.

Why would they play anything that goes against their claim? Trump told them to march to the Capitol patriotically and peacefully. He told them to pressure Republican representatives to not certify the election. So I hope they do play the video.
The clip was of Majority leader McConnell saying Trump was practically and morally responsible and why he was. But since you brought it up, playing the hour of Trumpybears speech after he used "peacefully" would certainly benefit the plaintiffs claims that his intent was to incite them to attack the Capitol.

They won't play the whole video because that provides context and ruins the narrative they created. They did the same thing with the "there were good people on both sides" comment regarding Charlottesville and many liberals to this day still believe that he was referring to white supremacist. Democrats and the MSM frame a false narrative and their sheep don't have the intellectual curiosity to research the validity. Sad.

Strokes are acts of God, vaccines, or bad diet. Not acts of Trump.

So fuck them. Although Trump was responsible for the vaccine, so they could get him on that account. :laughing0301:

All that transpired played a role in his condition.

The clip was of Majority leader McConnell saying Trump was practically and morally responsible and why he was. But since you brought it up, playing the hour of Trumpybears speech after he used "peacefully" would certainly benefit the plaintiffs claims that his intent was to incite them to attack the Capitol.

Whaaat??? How is telling them to march to the Capitol peacefully incite them to do anything? That's besides the fact Trump doesn't control people. I know you're a leftist so you don't think people are responsible for their own actions, but this is a court of law we're talking about here.

What's with you bringing up the turtle all the time? When did he become the final judge in any matter? He voiced an opinion, and opinions are worthless as far as a court is concerned.

Whaaat??? How is telling them to march to the Capitol peacefully incite them to do anything?
Yeah it's not like when Democrats fomented MOBS show up in front of the SCOTUS and encouraged them to MOB the homes of SCOTUS justices and get out there and get in the face of Republican congress members in restaurants and public spaces or to riot, loot and burn U.S. cities.

Yeah it's not like when Democrats fomented MOBS show up in front of the SCOTUS and encouraged them to MOB the homes of SCOTUS justices and get out there and get in the face of Republican congress members in restaurants and public spaces or to riot, loot and burn U.S. cities.

It's amazing what these leftists try to blame Trump for. Half of the things Dementia is Fn up in this country they're still blaming Trump for, two years out of office. It's like when they constantly bring up Reagan and blame him for events taking place today. The guys been out of office 35 years now.

"The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say it was your fault."
Ray from Cleveland

It's yet another classic case of what's wrong with our legal system. We need to adopt a loser pays all law. Sue anybody you like, but if you lose, you are responsible for all costs of your opponent to fight your suit.

That would stop about 90% of bullshit suits like this. Why don't we do it? Because many of our congress critters are lawyers, and may have to return to being a lawyer again after being voted out or not seek reelection in Congress.
As you know also, it’s about creating the headline against your opponent.. guilty until proven innocent

Whaaat??? How is telling them to march to the Capitol peacefully incite them to do anything? That's besides the fact Trump doesn't control people. I know you're a leftist so you don't think people are responsible for their own actions, but this is a court of law we're talking about here.

What's with you bringing up the turtle all the time? When did he become the final judge in any matter? He voiced an opinion, and opinions are worthless as far as a court is concerned.

Didn't hear, read or see the presentations that morning huh? Let the jury decide what the intent from the TrumpyCamp was on Jan 6th 2021.

As a member of the Old Republicans, Mitch's truthful utterances simply need to be repeated often. It's fun to watch the Novell Republicans, the Fascist gang, pretend his words are inconsequential.

Didn't hear, read or see the presentations that morning huh? Let the jury decide what the intent from the TrumpyCamp was on Jan 6th 2021.

As a member of the Old Republicans, Mitch's truthful utterances simply need to be repeated often. It's fun to watch the Novell Republicans, the Fascist gang, pretend his words are inconsequential.

They are inconsequential as far as a court is concerned. It's like saying Jim Jordan thinks that Trump was in no way responsible for 1/6. What does it matter what he thinks? The only thing that matters in a court are facts, and there are no facts that Trump in anyway had to do with those breaking into the Capitol.

Forum List

Back