Trump - "Is there no such thing any longer as due process"

Trump is furious over how the fake news american germalists accept, without any evidence, every misconduct allegation women today make against men such as rob porter.

Donald Trump: 'Is There No Such Thing Any Longer as Due Process?' - Breitbart

feb 10 2018 President Donald Trump commented on the rise of abuse and misconduct allegations in public society and the swift public judgments that follow.
“Peoples lives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation,” he wrote on Twitter. “Some are true and some are false. Some are old and some are new.”

Trump made his remarks after two of his White House staffers resigned amidst abuse allegations against their ex-wives. But Trump seemed sympathetic.

“There is no recovery for someone falsely accused – life and career are gone,” he wrote. “Is there no such thing any longer as due process?”

On Friday, Trump said he was “surprised” after Staff Secretary Rob Porter resigned as a result of abuse allegations from his ex-wives. The president made an effort to remind reporters of Porter’s reaction to the story.

“He said very strongly yesterday that he’s innocent, so you have to talk to him about that, but we absolutely wish him well,” he said.
Porter got all the process he was due when one of his wives got a protective order issued on his wife beating ass.
---------------------------------------- anyone can accuse and make allegations , lies or truths to the Police and a Judge Ben .
Dude, google protective order. Besides, why would any non-sociopathic individual defend such a piece of shit. It's one thing to have to represent shit as a lawyer, but as a normal human being in just social settings .... damn.

So Trump himself fires Porter based on an allegation that Porter denies,

and then Trump turns around and complains there's no such thing as due process anymore?

That's a kneeslapper.
It's your understanding that slaps knees. Trump didn't fire Porter. Porter could not get a security clearance which means he didn't qualify for the job. No firing necessary.

We have a virus going around destroying the futures of many. This is life without the American concept of due process.

and then Trump turns around and complains there's no such thing as due process anymore?

That's a kneeslapper.
It's your understanding that slaps knees. Trump didn't fire Porter. Porter could not get a security clearance which means he didn't qualify for the job. No firing necessary.

We have a virus going around destroying the futures of many. This is life without the American concept of due process.
I agree there's a danger. But I don't recall seeing a male who is accused who doesn't have something to be ashamed of. Even Dustin Hoffman. It's a hell of an indictment of society. It's been an eye opening experience for me as a father, and I'm not entirely without guilt in viewing women as "less" capable. Or when seeing an error in work performance saying "well she's a woman."

Trump is furious over how the fake news american germalists accept, without any evidence, every misconduct allegation women today make against men such as rob porter.

feb 10 2018 President Donald Trump commented on the rise of abuse and misconduct allegations in public society and the swift public judgments that follow.
“Peoples lives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation,” he wrote on Twitter. “Some are true and some are false. Some are old and some are new.”

Trump made his remarks after two of his White House staffers resigned amidst abuse allegations against their ex-wives. But Trump seemed sympathetic.

“There is no recovery for someone falsely accused – life and career are gone,” he wrote. “Is there no such thing any longer as due process?”

On Friday, Trump said he was “surprised” after Staff Secretary Rob Porter resigned as a result of abuse allegations from his ex-wives. The president made an effort to remind reporters of Porter’s reaction to the story.

“He said very strongly yesterday that he’s innocent, so you have to talk to him about that, but we absolutely wish him well,” he said.
Porter got all the process he was due when one of his wives got a protective order issued on his wife beating ass.
---------------------------------------- anyone can accuse and make allegations , lies or truths to the Police and a Judge Ben .
Dude, google protective order. Besides, why would any non-sociopathic individual defend such a piece of shit. It's one thing to have to represent shit as a lawyer, but as a normal human being in just social settings .... damn.
------------------------------------------- if you have info , put it up Ben . But as i say , allegations and accusations are not Convictions in USA Law Ben .

That's a kneeslapper.

I agree there's a danger. But I don't recall seeing a male who is accused who doesn't have something to be ashamed of. Even Dustin Hoffman. It's a hell of an indictment of society. It's been an eye opening experience for me as a father, and I'm not entirely without guilt in viewing women as "less" capable. Or when seeing an error in work performance saying "well she's a woman."
You shouldn’t tar other men with the same brush just because you’re a misogynist.

That's a kneeslapper.
In the Porter case there is photographic evidence, so firing is the prudent action.

On the flip side, Trump loves to make false accusations, so calling for due process is comical.
-------------------------------------- he didn't get fired as far as i know and no matter what TRUMP does it has nothing to do with Porter being accused by a possible liar DM .

That's a kneeslapper.

As has been pointed out multiple time in this thread the POTUS can give anyone they want access to classified information. He did not quit over access to classified data access

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Photographic evidence of WHAT . The womans boyfriend may have provided the black eyes so that they could go after Porter DM.

That's a kneeslapper.

You shouldn’t tar other men with the same brush just because you’re a misogynist.
Just name who has been unfairly tarnished. I mean Donny pretty much got a pass.

------------------------------------------- if you have info , put it up Ben . But as i say , allegations and accusations are not Convictions in USA Law Ben .
You are a pathetic excuse for a human being. Fuck off
A timeline of the Rob Porter allegations and White House responses

i asked a simple question , does Porter ADMIT to hitting the woman and giving her a black eye BEN .

Like Nasser, you mean?

i asked a simple question , does Porter ADMIT to hitting the woman and giving her a black eye BEN .
No he does not. And he took the pic, which his wife corroborated. It would be good to know why he took the pic.

That's a kneeslapper.

Just name who has been unfairly tarnished. I mean Donny pretty much got a pass.
Any man who is denied due process and judged to be guilty anyway.

As i look VERY , very , very QUICKLY through your time line all i see is her story of UNPROVEN allegations and accusations Ben . As i have already asked , has Porter ADMITTED to giving the woman the black eyes Ben ??

Last edited:
There is no due process because he’s not in a court of law.

Due process doesn’t exist in politics or corporate America.

Forum List

Back