Trump - "Is there no such thing any longer as due process"

Name an unfairly accused, Tilly. Come on, you can do it, Lassie.
What are you struggling with here? ANY MAN deemed guilty Without due process. BTW - That would even apply to you - a man who admits he believes women are inferior to men :wink:
Oh and women too, since I hear a ?democrat woman has been accused of sexual harassment by 2 men. I hope she does not have her career/ life ruined on allegations alone. Nobody deserves that, imho.
I hope that’s clear enough for you.

Trump is furious over how the fake news american germalists accept, without any evidence, every misconduct allegation women today make against men such as rob porter.

Donald Trump: 'Is There No Such Thing Any Longer as Due Process?' - Breitbart

feb 10 2018 President Donald Trump commented on the rise of abuse and misconduct allegations in public society and the swift public judgments that follow.
“Peoples lives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation,” he wrote on Twitter. “Some are true and some are false. Some are old and some are new.”

Trump made his remarks after two of his White House staffers resigned amidst abuse allegations against their ex-wives. But Trump seemed sympathetic.

“There is no recovery for someone falsely accused – life and career are gone,” he wrote. “Is there no such thing any longer as due process?”

On Friday, Trump said he was “surprised” after Staff Secretary Rob Porter resigned as a result of abuse allegations from his ex-wives. The president made an effort to remind reporters of Porter’s reaction to the story.

“He said very strongly yesterday that he’s innocent, so you have to talk to him about that, but we absolutely wish him well,” he said.

So, we had due process with the Clinton investigation yet the orange POS still called Clinton guilty.

Let Trump defend himself in a Congressional investigation in his groping., assaults & child rape. Over twelve women.

There is no due process because he’s not in a court of law.

Due process doesn’t exist in politics or corporate America.
---------------------------- that is correct and as i have said through all these Porter threads , PORTER voluntarily resigned i think or guess . If thats the case and even if fired it was just a tactical decision by TRUMP and probably PORTER in my opinion . And PORTER has every right to work in any capacity that RULE MAKER President Trump decides to allow Toro .

What are you struggling with here? ANY MAN deemed guilty Without due process. BTW - That would even apply to you - a man who admits he believes women are inferior to men :wink:
Oh and women too, since I hear a ?democrat woman has been accused of sexual harassment by 2 men. I hope she does not have her career/ life ruined on allegations alone. Nobody deserves that, imho.
No I'm simply asking you to identify one male (or female) who has been unfairly accused.

Not wanting to get into affording this thread any factual relevance, but due process is not applicable. Due Process only applies when THE GOVERNMENT does something to an individual regarding limited, and specified rights. Porter had no legal interest in keeping his job if his employer wanted to fire him. So his exes don't owe him any due process, nor did the gummit. So, rather than telling you that you're full of shit for even mentioning the term, I was attempting to CIVILLY ask you a simple question that might have some relevance.

good point Gator but this is easier and more educational for Americans plus these tactics are better imo . Now TRUMP can speak the truth pretty freely and keep this issue going if he likes GGator .

Great. When will he start to "speak the truth"? He;s been a lying POS so far.

Trump has been known for a lot of things in his lifetime, honesty and faithfulness are not part of what he is known for.

Yup, guess not everyone can be quite as virtuous as the Clintons.
But....but....but.... the Cintons!!!!!!

You buttsnifferrs investigate Hillary over & over & found nothing. That is due process & you assholes ignored it.

So fuck you.

Trump is furious over how the fake news american germalists accept, without any evidence, every misconduct allegation women today make against men such as rob porter.

feb 10 2018 President Donald Trump commented on the rise of abuse and misconduct allegations in public society and the swift public judgments that follow.
“Peoples lives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation,” he wrote on Twitter. “Some are true and some are false. Some are old and some are new.”

Trump made his remarks after two of his White House staffers resigned amidst abuse allegations against their ex-wives. But Trump seemed sympathetic.

“There is no recovery for someone falsely accused – life and career are gone,” he wrote. “Is there no such thing any longer as due process?”

On Friday, Trump said he was “surprised” after Staff Secretary Rob Porter resigned as a result of abuse allegations from his ex-wives. The president made an effort to remind reporters of Porter’s reaction to the story.

“He said very strongly yesterday that he’s innocent, so you have to talk to him about that, but we absolutely wish him well,” he said.

due process like Hillary clinton had?

:rofl:

Trump was once falsely accused.

He was reported that Trump liked eating shit sandwiches.

The truth was discovered because he didn't like bread.

i asked a simple question , does Porter ADMIT to hitting the woman and giving her a black eye BEN .
No he does not. And he took the pic, which his wife corroborated. It would be good to know why he took the pic.
------------------------------- thanks for the answer . Maybe the boyfriend did hit her and PORTER Memorialized the event with a photo . Until PORTER admits that he hit the woman this womans accusations and allegations are unproven and should go to a Court of law to be Judged if i understand events Tilly .

No I'm simply asking you to identify one male (or female) who has been unfairly accused.

Not wanting to get into affording this thread any factual relevance, but due process is not applicable. Due Process only applies when THE GOVERNMENT does something to an individual. So, rather than telling you that you're full of shit for even mentioning the term, I was attempting to CIVILLY ask you a simple question that might have some relevance.
Why do I have to name anyone? Innocent until proven guilty is a principle that I believe should apply to EVERYONE. I mention due process because I don’t believe ANYONE should have their careers and lives ruined on allegations, even though I know it happens every day and is not a requirement -it is just my strongly held inferior female opinion. It’s strange that you are getting your panties in such a wad over it :uhoh3:

Not wanting to get into affording this thread any factual relevance, but due process is not applicable. Due Process only applies when THE GOVERNMENT does something to an individual regarding limited, and specified rights. Porter had no legal interest in keeping his job if his employer wanted to fire him. So his exes don't owe him any due process, nor did the gummit. So, rather than telling you that you're full of shit for even mentioning the term, I was attempting to CIVILLY ask you a simple question that might have some relevance.
--------------------------------------------- as already pointed out , the DUKE LACROSSE TEAM Ben .

So Trump himself fires Porter based on an allegation that Porter denies,

and then Trump turns around and complains there's no such thing as due process anymore?

That's a kneeslapper.
It's your understanding that slaps knees. Trump didn't fire Porter. Porter could not get a security clearance which means he didn't qualify for the job. No firing necessary.

We have a virus going around destroying the futures of many. This is life without the American concept of due process.

So what was Trump crying about?

Then Trump should have refused his resignation and stood by Porter while he fought the charges in court.

Charges? Court? What did I miss?

Then Trump should have refused his resignation and stood by Porter while he fought the charges in court.

Charges? Court? What did I miss?

Life

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You can't cite any examples of what you consider a problem? If that's the case you're ranting about a non-existent problem.

Photographic evidence of WHAT . The womans boyfriend may have provided the black eyes so that they could go after Porter DM.
Porter took the photos himself.

So why didn't he stay in the job? The President obviously supported him.
----------------------------- And its GOOD to see and hear the Presidents support of PORTER . I think or guess that PORTER and TRUMP conferred , smiled , shook hands and rolled their eyes and then PORTER Resigned just to SHUT you guys up over PORTER abuse accusations , lies , truths and or allegations . Time for you to go after some other guys Carbineer . [i suggest you go after 'jared kushner ' or any one of the other 30-40 people that are said to not have Security Clearance] Carbineer .

Trump is experiencing due process right now and is too F'n stupid to know it.

Trump is experiencing due process right now and is too F'n stupid to know it.
------------------------------- The TRUMP will work through whatever the enemy throws at him . But your comment reminds of a couple of 'dems' that threatened that the 'fbl knows how to go after the President Siete .

Photographic evidence of WHAT . The womans boyfriend may have provided the black eyes so that they could go after Porter DM.
Porter took the photos himself.

So why didn't he stay in the job? The President obviously supported him.
----------------------------- And its GOOD to see and hear the Presidents support of PORTER . I think or guess that PORTER and TRUMP conferred , smiled , shook hands and rolled their eyes and then PORTER Resigned just to SHUT you guys up over PORTER abuse accusations , lies , truths and or allegations . Time for you to go after some other guys Carbineer . [i suggest you go after 'jared kushner ' or any one of the other 30-40 people that are said to not have Security Clearance] Carbineer .

Why did Porter resign over 'allegations' and Trump didn't?

Forum List

Back