Trump is trying to keep the public from knowing updates on COVID

actually - simply wearing a mask ... for now ... makes people safer. not 100%, but drastically reduces the spread. the same assholes who claim FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will prevent women from being free to go into clinics for an abortion ... & don't give a damn if they are passing their covid cooties to a pregnant woman in the same grocery aisle they are.

Wow, can you try to stay on topic?

And can you actually reply to the statements I am making?

Or are you a gutless coward like most SJW soi boi cucks?

That's all you got hmmm.........show me how we can contact trace exponential spread....

LOL..........You are and Idiot along with those that want that policy........

Stupidity in motion.

because you're ridiculous. i said that contact tracing would have worked, could have worked if we got it in motion when we should have. it's too late now, so now we have to depend on critical thinking bipeds to do the right thing & that obviously leaves you out.

bro.

He’s ordering hospitals not to send data to the CDC and instead to the department of health. Experts point out such a move would keep the information quiet.

He’s a miserable fucking retard.

I think this is one of those questionable news sources that Care4all was speaking about.

because you're ridiculous. i said that contact tracing would have worked, could have worked if we got it in motion when we should have. it's too late now, so now we have to depend on critical thinking bipeds to do the right thing & that obviously leaves you out.

bro.
LOL

Like it wasn't exponential when it left China ..........sure sure sure......

More TDS BS from a nitwit...........

Once pandora is out of the box ........it's gonna do as it pleases..........we are seeing the flat lines from places a WHOLE LOTTA PEOPLE GOT THE VIRUS.

Imagine that..........LOL

Wow, can you try to stay on topic?

And can you actually reply to the statements I am making?

Or are you a gutless coward like most SJW soi boi cucks?

haaaaaaaaaaa................ it's all on topic.

YOU ... using the word 'cuck' just revealed what you are, & although, not really surprising - puts it into better perspective.

go ahead & call me all that again. it's funny as hell - since you were too fucking lazy to even find out for sure whether i am a 'soi boi cuck'.

one simple click & you would know i am female.

born & raised.

but thanx again for playing just how poorly educated donny's base is & how he loves you long time.

"Most transparent Administration ever" they said.

Ha!!

When an administration tells us we are the most transparent ever, I worry. The last two have claimed this and they were the two least transparent.

LOL

Like it wasn't exponential when it left China ..........sure sure sure......

More TDS BS from a nitwit...........

Once pandora is out of the box ........it's gonna do as it pleases..........we are seeing the flat lines from places a WHOLE LOTTA PEOPLE GOT THE VIRUS.

Imagine that..........LOL

for weeks donny praised china about how wonderful a job they were doing.

SK got the same genome map we did on the same day.

they are light years ahead of us in terms of cases & deaths.... & so is most of europe, because people took the threat seriously & acted like adults by doing the right thing.

amerika is now the 3rd world shithole that nobody wants coming to THEIR country.

haaaaaaaaaaa................ it's all on topic.

YOU ... using the word 'cuck' just revealed what you are, & although, not really surprising - puts it into better perspective.

go ahead & call me all that again. it's funny as hell - since you were too fucking lazy to even find out for sure whether i am a 'soi boi cuck'.

one simple click & you would know i am female.

born & raised.

but thanx again for playing just how poorly educated donny's base is & how he loves you long time.

Fine, soi girl cuck. Better? and we all know that there are no girls on the internet. Rule 30.

Again you didn't counter any of my points.

for weeks donny praised china about how wonderful a job they were doing.

SK got the same genome map we did on the same day.

they are light years ahead of us in terms of cases & deaths.... & so is most of europe, because people took the threat seriously & acted like adults by doing the right thing.

amerika is now the 3rd world shithole that nobody wants coming to THEIR country.
repeating old pravda talking points........LOL

Why the hell are places that had high numbers flat lining.......simple damned question.......you know the answer but it doesn't fit your Narrative.........

All we have done has prolonged this BS .........and destroyed Millions of lives with jobs and businesses lost................

Nice going you bunch of lunatics.

Natural infection

Herd immunity can also be reached when a sufficient number of people in the population have recovered from a disease and have developed antibodies against future infection. For example, those who survived the 1918 flu (influenza) pandemic were later immune to infection with the H1N1 flu, a subtype of influenza A. During the 2009-10 flu season, H1N1 caused the respiratory infection in humans that was commonly referred to as swine flu.

However, there are some major problems with relying on community infection to create herd immunity to the virus that causes COVID-19. First, it isn't yet clear if infection with the COVID-19 virus makes a person immune to future infection.

Research suggests that after infection with some coronaviruses, reinfection with the same virus — though usually mild and only happening in a fraction of people — is possible after a period of months or years. Further research is needed to determine the protective effect of antibodies to the virus in those who have been infected.

Even if infection with the COVID-19 virus creates long-lasting immunity, a large number of people would have to become infected to reach the herd immunity threshold. Experts estimate that in the U.S., 70% of the population — more than 200 million people — would have to recover from COVID-19 to halt the epidemic. If many people become sick with COVID-19 at once, the health care system could quickly become overwhelmed. This amount of infection could also lead to serious complications and millions of deaths, especially among older people and those who have chronic conditions.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...th/herd-immunity-and-coronavirus/art-20486808

the mayo clinic is shirley a reliable source.

btw - NYS has a large pop ... but certainly not THAT large. so noooooooooooo

herd immunity is not in play.

you're welcome, hayseed.
That is not a study!!!!! It is an article, a press release. You stated only a peer reviewed study.

I guess you really are not that smart, if you demand one thing then post something not even close to what you dictated others must do.

Post a peer reviewed study as you have demanded of others.

Thus far, you proved one of two things, tou are either an idiot or simply unwittingly dictating your opinion.

repeating old pravda talking points........LOL

Why the hell are places that had high numbers flat lining.......simple damned question.......you know the answer but it doesn't fit your Narrative.........

All we have done has prolonged this BS .........and destroyed Millions of lives with jobs and businesses lost................

Nice going you bunch of lunatics.

actually - it's not fitting YOUR narrative. herd immunity is not happening.

but people doing the right thing is slowing down the virus in countries where the populations aren't a mass of ignorant hayseed deplorables.

That is not a study!!!!! It is an article, a press release. You stated only a peer reviewed study.

I guess you really are not that smart, if you demand one thing then post something not even close to what you dictated others must do.

Post a peer reviewed study as you have demanded of others.

Thus far, you proved one of two things, tou are either an idiot or simply unwittingly dictating your opinion.

mayo clinic is relying on their own scientists & others in the field who are.

nice try. now cough up a retort or you're dismissed.

actually - it's not fitting YOUR narrative. herd immunity is not happening.

but people doing the right thing is slowing down the virus in countries where the populations aren't a mass of ignorant hayseed deplorables.
BALONEY..........splain the flat liners............you can't

case dismissed.

I heard everyone in Sweden died or something and Trump didn't want anyone to know........ya know.

Brought to you by the same people who said he was getting peed on by Hookers in the Russia Hoax.

Soooo...........Sweden is partying, clubs are open, schools open.......buffets and such .......and their people are middle of the pack in stats for Europe.

Now all you FEAR MONGERS.......show me the body bag count now..........LMAO
Wrong.

Natural infection

Herd immunity can also be reached when a sufficient number of people in the population have recovered from a disease and have developed antibodies against future infection. For example, those who survived the 1918 flu (influenza) pandemic were later immune to infection with the H1N1 flu, a subtype of influenza A. During the 2009-10 flu season, H1N1 caused the respiratory infection in humans that was commonly referred to as swine flu.

However, there are some major problems with relying on community infection to create herd immunity to the virus that causes COVID-19. First, it isn't yet clear if infection with the COVID-19 virus makes a person immune to future infection.

Research suggests that after infection with some coronaviruses, reinfection with the same virus — though usually mild and only happening in a fraction of people — is possible after a period of months or years. Further research is needed to determine the protective effect of antibodies to the virus in those who have been infected.

Even if infection with the COVID-19 virus creates long-lasting immunity, a large number of people would have to become infected to reach the herd immunity threshold. Experts estimate that in the U.S., 70% of the population — more than 200 million people — would have to recover from COVID-19 to halt the epidemic. If many people become sick with COVID-19 at once, the health care system could quickly become overwhelmed. This amount of infection could also lead to serious complications and millions of deaths, especially among older people and those who have chronic conditions.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...th/herd-immunity-and-coronavirus/art-20486808

the mayo clinic is shirley a reliable source.

btw - NYS has a large pop ... but certainly not THAT large. so noooooooooooo

herd immunity is not in play.

you're welcome, hayseed.
Not a study. As I stated you will not do what you dictate others do.

An article that has nothing to do with the comment you made and I replied to. You not omly cant do what you demand you can not remember what you are talking about.

you have proven you are simply, dumb

You demanded a study, now do what you dictate. Show us the studies.

i did not. i said to post a link. to an article - & peer reviewed that refudiates that herd immunity is in play; because you wrongly called me a liar.

not a study....

i gave you an article that said it isn't feasible that herd immunity can be achieved at this time.

an article from a world class reputable source that any university would accept for a researcher paper. did you do it yet?

no? no you say?

<pfffft> you are
flick.jpg

dismissed.

Last edited:
BALONEY..........splain the flat liners............you can't

case dismissed.

the only flat liners are the victims that are dead.

the curve flattened because people stayed home & when they didn't, they wore masks.

it isn't rocket science, but you can't seem to grasp even the most obvious answer.

Not a study. As I stated you will not do what you dictate others do.

An article that has nothing to do with the comment you made and I replied to. You not omly cant do what you demand you can not remember what you are talking about.

you have proven you are simply, dumb

apparently you missed class on the day they taught comprehension.

post #65. go back & read it.

no study ... ARTICLE. & the ARTICLE stated exactly what i said.

DIS

MISSED.

i did not. i said to post a link. to an article - & peer reviewed that refudiates that herd immunity is in play; because you wrongly called me a liar.

not a study....

i gave you an article that said it isn't feasible that herd immunity can be achieved at this time.

an article from a world class reputable source that any university would accept for a researcher paper. did you do it yet?

please post a scientific, peer reviewed credible link refudiating that, please.
I am sorry I called you a liar. You are just an idiot, that can not do what you demand of others. Because what you demand does not exist. You demanded a, "scientific link" a link that is a "peer reviewed", "credible link".

Who peer reviewed your link?
You link is not scientific, it is simply an article stating opinion?

How about some examples of scientific peer reviewed links?

Is it refudiating or repudiating?

But all that does, is show you are an idiot, and I will take a second to address the idiocy of your interpretation of your link, as well.

Forum List

Back