Trump is Trying to Pimp Blacks

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Sane educated blacks see through Trumps bullshit. This guy is a lawyer and well informed. And what you hear in this video is a black man holding blacks accountable and responsible for their behavior.

Sane educated blacks see through Trumps bullshit. This guy is a lawyer and well informed. And what you hear in this video is a black man holding blacks accountable and responsible for their behavior.

You just labeled the 25 percent of Black voters going for Trump insane and uneducated. You remind me of Biden yelling at Charlamagne tha God "IF YOU DON"T VOTE FOR ME YOU AIN"T BLACK!".

Poor Mikey. I cannot see the stupidity he posted.

Why do you have a problem with black people thinking for themselves?

Why do you have a problem with black people thinking for themselves?
Why do you? What makes you think that blacks can only think for themselves if they vote for Trump?

Trump has lied to blacks. And anyone black voting for Trump is not thinking at all. Of course being a racist you think it is great that blacks will vote for a man that will take blacks back to Jim Crow.

"If you dont vote for me, you aint black". That isnt pimping?

My own personal opinion is that black people can see through the bullshit of someone like Trump with pinpoint accuracy, where many whites are fooled by his smoke and mirrors, and the reason is simple: They have been lied to for centuries by politicians, and they are skilled at pointing out liars as a matter of necessity, if nothing else.

I want to stress I don't think it takes any superpower to see Trump is full of shit, it just takes average intelligence, which, sadly, many Trump supporters don't possess.

The Dumbing Down of America is not just a slogan, its real, and we have Trump as a former President as proof.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2

lol….wow…

Trump trying to say that he’s done a lot for black people, and you all say he’s pimping black people.

This guy is putting words in trumps mouth and trying to get you to believe things Trump never said or insinuated. This guy is trying to tell people that Trump insinuated “I’m your daddy! Your Mac daddy! You owe me!”

lol, this is a classic example of fabricating a narrative out of thin air. Trump just claimed that he has done a lot for black people, because he was under attack from this moderator, so he felt he needed to defend himself. And we go from that, to what this guy in your video is saying.

And once again, we see the kinds of things you feed your mind on a daily basis that forms why you think the way you do.

lol….wow…

Trump trying to say that he’s done a lot for black people, and you all say he’s pimping black people.

This guy is putting words in trumps mouth and trying to get you to believe things Trump never said or insinuated. This guy is trying to tell people that Trump insinuated “I’m your daddy! Your Mac daddy! You owe me!”

lol, this is a classic example of fabricating a narrative out of thin air. Trump just claim ed that he has done a lot for black people, because he was under attack from this moderator, so he felt he needed to defend himself. And we go from that, to what this guy in your video is saying.

And once again, we see the kinds of things you feed your mind on a daily basis that forms why you think the way you do.
No he's not doing that. And he can't make me believe things trump has not said. OK? Get out of that racist mindset that has you believing that we can be tricked into thinking things by people just because Trump is tricking you. Trump lied when he said he has done more for blacks than any other president than Lincoln. And he was never attacked.

Basically what the guy was saying is that trump is lying to black people. And he is 100 percent correct about that. And so let me say this to you very bluntly.: "Motherfucker, I have lived in America for 63 years as a black man. THAT is what forms my opinion." Understand?

Trump IS trying to pimp us. Here we see some of the lies Trump told getting debunked.

Kamala Harris: Refuting Four Major Lies About America's Most Vilified Black Woman​

Why do you? What makes you think that blacks can only think for themselves if they vote for Trump?

Trump has lied to blacks. And anyone black voting for Trump is not thinking at all. Of course being a racist you think it is great that blacks will vote for a man that will take blacks back to Jim Crow.
You ain’t black

Using nothing but the LOTUS's own words.

The bastard.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back