Trump is up by 8 points nationally. What happens if he loses the electoral college?

Dems usually control the urban plantations, even in red states.

Ok. Let's go deeper.

In the very red state of Utah, Biden got more votes than Obama in 21 of 29 counties.

How did the Dems pull that off?

And when trump was POTUS and people were struggling, the RW talking points was.....

get a better job
you should have prepared better
losers are poor
quit having children if you can't afford it.

Now in 2024,
it's all about how much we care about the lower income people and how biden is destroying America.
The unfortunate truth for you liberals, Winco is that you Democrats have become the Party of the Coastal Elites and the Welfare Class. Blue Collar voters are moving from the Democrat Party to the Republican Party because they've finally realized that the Democrat leadership doesn't care about them other than their votes.

It costs the average American family another $1,400 a month to buy the same things they did when Trump was President. That's a kitchen table issue that "talking points" isn't going to fix! You can accuse the GOP of being "racist" but let's be honest here...the guy you support for President has ALWAYS been a racist! He just hides it better these days.

there are always a lot of those people out there.
my utility bills used to go up 5,10 bucks a month when it went up.....now its 50 + .....my car ins started off at 110 a month, now,without any claims no tickets nothing,it was up to 255.00 a month....in a few short years.....thats a fucking car payment.....what i was paying 80.00 for at the market is now 130.00 i can understand how it is affecting many out there....do you know haw many older retired people cut back on their meds so they can use that money to pay the bills?...

Ok. Let's go deeper.

In the very red state of Utah, Biden got more votes than Obama in 21 of 29 counties.

How did the Dems pull that off?

Trump's percentage of the vote went from 45% against Clinton to 58% against Biden in Utah. Claiming Biden did well there is laughable.

And when trump was POTUS and people were struggling, the RW talking points was.....

get a better job
you should have prepared better
losers are poor and the poor are losers
quit having children if you can't afford it.

Now in 2024,
it's all about how much we care about the lower income people and how biden is destroying America.
what does the right wing talking point have to do with me?....

Just heard it on my favorite radio program (Sid & Friends) - Trump is up nationally by 8 points in the polls. The election should be a cakewalk and Mr. Magoo should be thrown out of office on his head. But "should' doesn't equal "will". I think this election is a toss up and I think democrats cheating is a given. The only question is will there be enough of it to give old man Biden the win?

1712587485132.png

FPOTUS#45 isn't up 8 points nationally.

WW

my utility bills used to go up 5,10 bucks a month when it went up.....now its 50 + .....my car ins started off at 110 a month, now,without any claims no tickets nothing,it was up to 255.00 a month....in a few short years.....thats a fucking car payment.....what i was paying 80.00 for at the market is now 130.00 i can understand how it is affecting many out there....do you know haw many older retired people cut back on their meds so they can use that money to pay the bills?...

as I said, people struggling is nothing new. What is it you would like me to do about it?

Do you really think Trump will come back into office and all those things will just magically go away?

Yep, just a few years back none of them believed in polls, now, lol.

and now all of sudden they are more trustworthy than if Moses himself had brought them down from the mountain top.

once again...two sides, one coin.

I am still old enough to remember when the Trump worshipers called polls fake and mocked people who posted about them.

My how the times have changed
Conversely, are you old enough to remember when you Libs thought polls were golden gospel? Now, suddenly, polls can’t be trusted…haha

Romney's home state dumbass.

You are making no sense now at all.

So, lets move the target. How did Trump blow Obama's vote total out of the water given that he never, ever, ever, had an approval rating above 50% his entire time in office?

Conversely, are you old enough to remember when you Libs thought polls were golden gospel? Now, suddenly, polls can’t be trusted…haha

Yep, as I keep telling you, there is basically no difference between the wingers. Two wings, one bird.

as I said, people struggling is nothing new. What is it you would like me to do about it?

Do you really think Trump will come back into office and all those things will just magically go away?
It's not "magic" Harpy! It's common sense governing. Things were better under Trump than they are under Biden because Trump's policies were better for the country than Biden's have been. It isn't rocket science.

what can you do?....quit acting like everything is milk and cookies in biden land....because it isnt....

It's not "magic" Harpy! It's common sense governing. Things were better under Trump than they are under Biden because Trump's policies were better for the country than Biden's have been. It isn't rocket science.

The only thing "better" under Trump was lower inflation. Every other economic measure is either better or the same now as they were under Trump.

what can you do?....quit acting like everything is milk and cookies in biden land....because it isnt....

I do not live in Biden land, I do not base my prosperity on who is sitting in the white house, i leave that for you folks.

I have not given Biden credit for jack shit.

Forum List

Back