Trump is up by 8 points nationally. What happens if he loses the electoral college?

they move to a conservative State because things are better there
So things are much better in Mississippi, West Virgina, Kentucky?
So what do you say to the average American who's paying $1,400 more out of pocket now...than they were under Donald Trump,
The $1,400 is a made up FAKE NEWS stat.
I'm an average American and I'm not spending anywhere close to an extra $1,400 a month more than 4 years ago.

And when trump was POTUS and people were struggling, the RW talking points was.....

get a better job
you should have prepared better
losers are poor and the poor are losers
quit having children if you can't afford it.
Nobody was really struggling under the Trump presidency….certainly nobody was struggling due to executive policy.
Now in 2024,
it's all about how much we care about the lower income people and how biden is destroying America.
You’re simply being mocked… Democrats pretend they cherish ALL of those at the bottom while doing nothing but pushing policies that have the greatest negative impact on those at the bottom.

The point was about the trump supporters that have suddenly changed their tune about 'caring for the poor.'
Again, you are being mocked, sane people are pointing and laughing at you.
It’s just another one of those “We love women and their rights…but we won’t define woman and fuck women’s sports.”
Face it….you loons are nonsensical and crazy as fuck. Just own it and save face.

So what do you say to the average American who's paying $1,400 more out of pocket now...than they were under Donald Trump, Harpy? What's your argument to convince THEM that they're better off under Joe Biden?

I will tell them if their wages have not kept up they need to reevaluate their life choices.

By the way, i never said anyone was better off or not better off. Personally I am better off now than any time under Trump, but not because of Biden, but because of the hard work my wife and I put in to get to this point.

I am not here to convince anyone of anything, vote for Trump, vote for Biden I do not give a flying fuck, my life will not change one iota no matter which of them wins.

Personally I think it is a national embarrassment that the best we can do is Trump vs Biden II, and I see it as a sign of how far our once mighty country has fallen.

like i said you dont feel it because you have money....you just shrug it off....like the other wealthier people do...just go with the flow.....a hell of a lot of people below your stature cant do that....

then they need to put their nose to the grindstone and pull themselves up by their bootstraps and put in some more elbow grease....all the things I was told.

Again, you are being mocked, sane people are pointing and laughing at you.
It’s just another one of those “We love women and their rights…but we won’t define woman and fuck women’s sports.”
Face it….you loons are nonsensical and crazy as fuck. Just own it and save face.

do you view yourself as a sane person? I mean ,really?

I didn't mean to group you, you tend to be one of the more reasonable posters here.
The point was about the trump supporters that have suddenly changed their tune about 'caring for the poor.'
i feel that many dont care about the things the country is up against until,it happens to them or a family member,then it matters.....i noticed that about the immigration thing.....many people in the north had no idea until they started seeing the amount of people themselves coming into their cities....now it got their attention....

Interest rates are ridiculous as well, that hurts anyone trying to buy a house or a vehicle regardless of how much money you make. Who wants to pay hundreds more every month because of the rates being charged?
i hear ya.....

Just heard it on my favorite radio program (Sid & Friends) - Trump is up nationally by 8 points in the polls. The election should be a cakewalk and Mr. Magoo should be thrown out of office on his head. But "should' doesn't equal "will". I think this election is a toss up and I think democrats cheating is a given. The only question is will there be enough of it to give old man Biden the win?
And Biden up by 10-Points over PO1135809 in Pennsylvania

Quinnipiac has Biden up by 15-Points over P01135809.

Polls are a snap-shot in time. Each side uses poll favorable to their candidate. The only poll that counts is on election day.

Cheating how?
We know democrats use mail-in ballots to cheat.

I voted with a mailin vote and will again. Are you saying that I am cheating? Conspiracy Theorists goes all the way back to when your bunch was honest enough to openly call yourselves John Birch Society.

I will tell them if their wages have not kept up they need to reevaluate their life choices.

By the way, i never said anyone was better off or not better off. Personally I am better off now than any time under Trump, but not because of Biden, but because of the hard work my wife and I put in to get to this point.

I am not here to convince anyone of anything, vote for Trump, vote for Biden I do not give a flying fuck, my life will not change one iota no matter which of them wins.

Personally I think it is a national embarrassment that the best we can do is Trump vs Biden II, and I see it as a sign of how far our once mighty country has fallen.
your last 2 points i agree with you.....

Reasonable.

thats easier said than done.....

More so now than in the past.
There was a time in America when Mom and Pop stores ruled.

The large conglomerates spend BIG money now to keep Mom and Pop at bay and unable to get a foot in the markets.
Suppliers are forced to sign contracts with the mega corps agreeing not to sell to even the smallest potential competitors.

The stock market has been great this past year. That doesn't help a Blue Collar family that doesn't have the money to invest though. Right now they're sitting around the kitchen table looking at a stack of bills and trying figure out how they're going to pay for increases to rent...to gas...to fuel oil...to groceries...to insurance. Their credit cards are already maxed out covering things they couldn't pay for out of pocket and the interest rates on those cards is going to eat them alive! Why on earth would that couple vote for four more years of Joe Biden?

Yes, this year, which still hasn't made up for the last 3 years of negative to zero earnings, 3 years lost. So it damn well better start picking back up and stay up.

Forum List

Back