Trump is up by 8 points nationally. What happens if he loses the electoral college?

Oh come on. How many people, as assigned by the Democrats, dutifully report that kind of lie about Trump again and again and again without producing a shred of evidence to support the lie.

we will know soon, and when the number is much lower I am looking forward to the excuses you will make. That is always the best part.

we will know soon, and when the number is much lower I am looking forward to the excuses you will make. That is always the best part.
Will you make excuses if Biden's numbers are lower? I don't make excuses for actual facts. Nor do I excuse TDS when it is so obvious.

When Dems go down in flames this November who will they blame? The Russians were blamed in 2016.

Still clueless Liability
Still a fraud and a retard, Leftwhiner.

Now get your useless ass back on topic. Can you handle it. (I already provided the correct answer — just for useless twats like you.)

Will you make excuses if Biden's numbers are lower? I don't make excuses for actual facts. Nor do I excuse TDS when it is so obvious.

I have not touted Biden's numbers as being true...I dislike Biden as much as I dislike Trump. Do try and keep up

I am still old enough to remember when the Trump worshipers called polls fake and mocked people who posted about them.

My how the times have changed

Probably worth noting that the advantage in the RCP average that Trump has enjoyed since last September has entirely vanished at this point. Rightwing interest in polling is on its way to waning bigly.

depends on the American. Those like you that are suffering it is money.
I'm going to assume from that evasive answer that you know that inflation is the number one issue with Americans right now, Harpy. Of course I can understand why you don't want to admit that...Biden's poll numbers when people are asked who they trust to fix inflation are breathtakingly bad!

By the way...I'm comfortably retired. I'm not one of the ones "suffering"! There are millions of Americans however who are suffering because of inflation...Americans that can't come close to buying a home...Americans who are basically living pay check to pay check with mounting debt as their reality. I'm sorry but those Americans can't do another four years of Joe Biden and the progressives running things. They can't...

Just heard it on my favorite radio program (Sid & Friends) - Trump is up nationally by 8 points in the polls. The election should be a cakewalk and Mr. Magoo should be thrown out of office on his head. But "should' doesn't equal "will". I think this election is a toss up and I think democrats cheating is a given. The only question is will there be enough of it to give old man Biden the win?
The Electoral College is a system used in the United States to elect the President. In this system, each state is assigned a certain number of electors based on the number of representatives it has in Congress. When voters in each state cast their ballots for President, they are actually voting for a slate of electors chosen by the political parties.

These electors then cast their votes for President and Vice President. The candidate who receives the majority of electoral votes (270 out of 538) wins the presidency.

This means that it is possible for a candidate to win the popular vote but still lose the election if they do not secure enough electoral votes. This has happened in a few presidential elections in US history, leading to debates about the fairness and efficacy of the Electoral College system.

The Electoral College plays a crucial role in determining the outcome of the presidential election in the United States, and candidates must strategize to win key battleground states to secure enough electoral votes to win the presidency.

The minds of US voters can be both predictable and unpredictable. Predictability can be observed through factors such as party affiliation, demographics, and historical voting patterns.

For example, certain demographic groups tend to vote consistently for a particular party. However, voters can also be unpredictable due to factors such as shifting political landscapes, changing priorities, and the impact of various events and issues. Some voters may switch parties or change their views based on new information or circumstances.

Overall, while there are certain patterns and trends that can help predict voter behavior to some extent, there is also a significant degree of variability and individual decision-making involved in the voting process.

Therefore, it is important for political campaigns and analysts to consider both the predictable and unpredictable aspects of voter behavior when trying to understand and appeal to the electorate. :)

You said the two parties are the same.
I pointed out they are not.

I suppose anyone can use your "think time."
After all, it seems you never do.
no i said both parties lie to us.....are you going to tell me that is not true?...use that think time....

I'm going to assume from that evasive answer that you know that inflation is the number one issue with Americans right now, Harpy. Of course I can understand why you don't want to admit that...Biden's poll numbers when people are asked who they trust to fix inflation are breathtakingly bad!

I do not give a fuck about Biden. I do not give a fuck who wins in Nov. my life will be no different regardless of who wins.

By the way...I'm comfortably retired. I'm not one of the ones "suffering"!

And yet one more. All you people can talk about is how bad shit is, and yet not one single person on this forum is hurting because of how bad shit is. Just crazy how none of the bad shit going on is affecting a single person on this forum, yet it is all you people can talk about.

no i said both parties lie to us.....are you going to tell me that is not true?...use that think time....
I acknowledged that
The DEMS lie about the unemployment rate.
The Republicans lie about selling out to the Russians.
Despite your desire to believe so, they are not the same,.

I acknowledged that
The DEMS lie about the unemployment rate.
The Republicans lie about selling out to the Russians.
Despite your desire to believe so, they are not the same,.
yea they both are lying basterds.....despite your desire to believe that the democrats only lie about superficial things.....

Just heard it on my favorite radio program (Sid & Friends) - Trump is up nationally by 8 points in the polls. The election should be a cakewalk and Mr. Magoo should be thrown out of office on his head. But "should' doesn't equal "will". I think this election is a toss up and I think democrats cheating is a given. The only question is will there be enough of it to give old man Biden the win?
Trump will lose and there will be no cheating, except by MAGA Republicans, who feel aggrieved and entitled. :cool-45:

Forum List

Back