Trump is up by 8 points nationally. What happens if he loses the electoral college?

Trump is trending down with most groups.
Sure, as evidenced by the historic record $50 million dollar campaign cash hall in a single night. Oh wait...

business-team.jpg

yea they both are lying basterds.....despite your desire to believe that the democrats only lie about superficial things.....
No, despite your belief that fudging some economic data is the same as lying about selling secrets to Russia.

They are not the same.

I do not give a fuck about Biden. I do not give a fuck who wins in Nov. my life will be no different regardless of who wins.

And yet one more. All you people can talk about is how bad shit is, and yet not one single person on this forum is hurting because of how bad shit is. Just crazy how none of the bad shit going on is affecting a single person on this forum, yet it is all you people can talk about.
I guess we're not selfish like you are, Harpy. We actually care about people less fortunate than we are. My heart goes out to young people starting out with a family trying to make it. I give a fuck about Biden because his policies are hurting the country I love.

Just heard it on my favorite radio program (Sid & Friends) - Trump is up nationally by 8 points in the polls. The election should be a cakewalk and Mr. Magoo should be thrown out of office on his head. But "should' doesn't equal "will". I think this election is a toss up and I think democrats cheating is a given. The only question is will there be enough of it to give old man Biden the win?
You probably also think the Earth is flat. And vaccines cause disease. Yawn

I guess we're not selfish like you are, Harpy. We actually care about people less fortunate than we are. My heart goes out to young people starting out with a family trying to make it.

What do you do for them other than cry crocodile tears on an internet forum so you can win some points and tell everyone how amazing you are?

But that aside, do you not find it odd that things are so bad that the entire country is being ruined and yet not one single person on this forum is being impacted by it?

I give a fuck about Biden because his policies are hurting the country I love.

No more or less so than the guy he replaced.

We are being forced to choose between being shot and being poisoned this election and people like are fucking giddy over the choices.

I just do not get it and never will.

Actually the country already has just by being forced to choose between Biden and Trump once again
You can choose Kennedy, Cornell West, the No Labels candidate, the Green candidate , the Libertarian candidate...

Just heard it on my favorite radio program (Sid & Friends) - Trump is up nationally by 8 points in the polls. The election should be a cakewalk and Mr. Magoo should be thrown out of office on his head. But "should' doesn't equal "will". I think this election is a toss up and I think democrats cheating is a given. The only question is will there be enough of it to give old man Biden the win?
The whining and crying from the red hat will be non stop.

You can choose Kennedy, Cornell West, the No Labels candidate, the Green candidate , the Libertarian candidate...

The last one, but sadly because of people like you none of those listed have a chance to win...so we are stuck with the two worst choices in the history of the country.

You said they're the same.
You're equating lying about the easter bunny to nailing Christ to the cross.

They are not the same.
i said they both lie......kind of what you are doing now....the only difference is...you accept the lies the democrats tell you while i dont accept either one of their lies....

Cheating or killing is all Dems have left to insure Trump never gets in the White House.

Dems will cheat. Pubs will complain and do nothing.

Dems are evil scum, Pubs are pussy faggots.

Forum List

Back