Trump jokingly says to donors US should put ‘Chinese flag on jets and bomb the sh*t out of Russia'

That's because you do not understand the humor of Trump.

Just stick with your Biden humor, and you'll be ok. Like pratt falls and funny gaffes.

joe-biden-falling.gif
What your witnessing is probably the greatest example of confirmation bias in American culture history. Most people intuitively understand the humor. Lefty has convinced himself that every pronouncement from this man's mouth is pure evil therefore they find ways to make it that way regardless of whether or not it's true. This actually gives Trump a great deal of power over them that they are unaware of. He uses it like a set of puppet strings with predictable results every time.

What your witnessing is probably the greatest example of confirmation bias in American culture history. Most people intuitively understand the humor. Lefty has convinced himself that every pronouncement from this man's mouth is pure evil therefore they find ways to make it that way regardless of whether or not it's true. This actually gives Trump a great deal of power over them that they are unaware of. He uses it like a set of puppet strings with predictable results every time.

That all seems to have stared the time he said "Hey Russia, if you're listening..." about Hillary's emails.

That was the point where every liberal in this country lost their sense of humor. :laughing0301:

That all seems to have started the time he said "Hey Russia, if you're listening..." about Hillary's emails.

That was the point where every liberal in this country lost their sense of humor. :laughing0301:
True left wingers have absolutely no sense of humor. Everything about them is dead serious and everything they "play" at is played for blood.
One of my favorite sayings.....got it from a previous posting board...

" When Lefty puts out his hand shake for friendship it's only so he can hold you still while he stabs you to death with the other hand."

Jo

Last edited:
TRUMP
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

PS. Senile Fucktard Biden is President

It doesn’t bother me that Donald Trump says “Putin is Genius” Kim “is a Leader” or that the US should put “ the Chinese flag on American F-22s & bomb Russia” You know what bothers me? -That he has Donors.

Are we sure that he was joking?

let the record show "progressive patriot" ran away and never answered my question, proving he's neither progressive nor a patriot

Yea. Who would want a president who talks openly, squarely and honestly?

You keep supporting that crook Biden a career criminal who is funding the war in Ukraine with YOUR MONEY.
Trump did not get elected because of his honesty. He got elected because he told the right lies to the right people.

Thats pretty hilarious actually.
Of course, he was probably joking but dont let that get in the way of all the hacked out twats.
I have no doubt it was a joke.

But it's the kind of joke that someone tells when they're used to being surrounded by people who will laugh no matter how bland and insipid you're being.

Forum List

Back