Trump Jury Sends Note to Merchan

I made a silly little joke earlier about waking trump up when the jury left the room. (#2.) I have since found that they did, in fact have to wake him up. As the alternate jurors filed out, trump was the only person in the room still seated. His attorney had to shake his shoulder to wake him up before everybody left the room. Not sure if his little naps are a sign of disrespect to the judge and jury, or if he just can't stay awake during the most important event in his life. I suspect it is a combination of both.

nap.png

I made a silly little joke earlier about waking trump up when the jury left the room. (#2.) I have since found that they did, in fact have to wake him up. As the alternate jurors filed out, trump was the only person in the room still seated. His attorney had to shake his shoulder to wake him up before everybody left the room. Not sure if his little naps are a sign of disrespect to the judge and jury, or if he just can't stay awake during the most important event in his life. I suspect it is a combination of both.

View attachment 953885
Wow! That’s some devastating news you have there.

Forum List

Back