Trump just exposed himself as the Ultimate Pu$$y

Go to the VA site and look at the IG reports there.....................The IG is tearing VA hospital sites new assholes right now...........More heads will role......

And I don't care how many he fires to get it right..........Our Veterans deserve better than what they are getting.........

About time.

Why would heads "role"?
The corruption from the past.............still some there..........The IG reports were giving reports on it.

Wrong word, dumbass. It's "heads will roll".
So sue me.

Grammar police.

Out job is to correct and to serve!

Only about Hillary. And she was found innocent.

Not so with Trump minions.

She was never FOUND INNOCENT you stupid ignorant fuck. She was never charged, her inner circle protected her.

Trump didn't get the same treatment, they busted down his attorneys door to steal documents illegally when they KNOW Clinton bleach bit 30000 subpoenaed emails without consequence. It's a double standard.

The VA needs fixing. It's more important to manage that project than worry about your image..

Looks like a person that cares more about FIXING THINGS than getting "likes" on Facebook or the daily popularity poll. About fucking time.....

I'm glad Trump is trying to privatize the VA.

I haven't even signed up to use the benefit. I'd rather pay a Ugandan butcher to do surgery on me. The survival rate would be about the same anyway but at least I wouldn't die waiting to get the surgery.

You're glad Trump is doing something that over 90% of veterans don't want?

Why?
Where are you getting that number from ?

You're glad Trump is doing something that over 90% of veterans don't want?

Why?
Where are you getting that number from ?

Probably from the same place vacuous, malignant, servile libturds get all their "facts" from since the dawn of time.

Democrat-head-up-ass.jpg

The VA needs fixing. It's more important to manage that project than worry about your image..

Looks like a person that cares more about FIXING THINGS than getting "likes" on Facebook or the daily popularity poll. About fucking time.....

I'm glad Trump is trying to privatize the VA.

I haven't even signed up to use the benefit. I'd rather pay a Ugandan butcher to do surgery on me. The survival rate would be about the same anyway but at least I wouldn't die waiting to get the surgery.

I had surgery when I was in the service. Twice. I thought it was excellent.

Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin is out, Trump announces by tweet

WASHINGTON – Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin is being replaced, President Trump tweeted Wednesday, ending weeks of speculation and uncertainty about his fate.

---------

Just watched an interview with David Shulkin. He was asked about his last conversation with Trump and said they talked about Shulkin's plans for the VA.
When they finished, he walked back to his office and saw a Tweet that he had been fired.
He literally walked away from Trump and less than 5 minutes later, got a Tweet firing him.

Trump, too chicken to be a man.

The Ultimate Pu$$y.

No way to spin this. It's something we have known, but this just spells it out in neon.

584db2fa8e49bc97a9d05a178023a278.jpg
Oh yea, he made a career of saying "you're fired", but can't do it face to face.

Only about Hillary. And she was found innocent.

Not so with Trump minions.

She was never FOUND INNOCENT you stupid ignorant fuck. She was never charged, her inner circle protected her.

Trump didn't get the same treatment, they busted down his attorneys door to steal documents illegally when they KNOW Clinton bleach bit 30000 subpoenaed emails without consequence. It's a double standard.

Nobody “protected” Hillary. Clinton was smart enough to realize that Republicans were going to launch a federal investigate against everything she did every year or so and she knew better than to pull illegal shit.

That’s how I always lived my life. As a kid, I was the one who always got caught. Every.Single.Time. I just stopped doing anything wrong or illegal. Life was so much easier when I didn’t. I wasn’t stupid.

The Clintons faced attacks from their days in Arkansas. Except for Bill’s inability to keep it in his pants, their Administration faced only one charge against team members. Obama’s Administration faced no charges. These are fundamentally honest people trying to do the people’s work.

Successive Republican Administrations have been rife with corruption but for financial greed and pilfering of the public purse, nothing succeeds like a Republican Administration. The difference being that unlike the phony investigations against Democrats, Special Prosecutors produce charges against Republican Administrations.

Watergate under Nixon also expanded to include an illegal war in Cambodia that Nixon denied was happening, and Congress hadn’t approved.

The Reagan Administration has the Iran-Contra mess which produced more charges than Watergate. Everybody kept St. Ronnie out of it but that was a cabal of smart guys who tried to subvert US foreign policy.

The definition of a witch hunt is 17 Republican lead Investigations which found no charges, 20 complaints filed by Judicial Watch through three generation of Republicans without producing a single criminal charge beyond a lie about a blow job.

The Russian Investigation has produced, thus far, 75+ charges against 19 witches in the US and Russia, 5 witches have pleaded guilty, and 4 witches are cooperating with the investigation.

And Trump’s tweets and insistence there was “no collusion”, couldn’t ring anymore false than if I’d be said “believe me” at the end of it.

Nobody “protected” Hillary. Clinton was smart enough to realize that Republicans were going to launch a federal investigate against everything she did every year or so and she knew better than to pull illegal shit.

If there is collusion, why has it taken a year to prove it? The collusion was between Clinton and Russia. She thought she had this whole thing licked. We know she colluded with people to beat Sanders. We also now know that the democratic party has accused the republicans of which it is itself guilty. Clinton was so shocked with everything she did to win she still lost. What past loser of a presidential election has put out a book "what happened" and blamed EVERYTHING but herself for losing? Who has put out a book like that at all?

Absolutely she was protected. Comey laid out a beautiful case against her and then said "nobody would prosecute this." Are you nuts? The proof is overwhelming. With Trump, they have NO PROOF and they won't end the stupid investigation. And if a republican says "it's been a year, lets end this" they are called a Trump lover and proof of collusion, I don't know, liberals are so fucking dirty it's hard to make heads or tails of some of this shit.

She DID illegal shit. 33000 emails were subpoena'd and were then destroyed by Clinton. That's illegal. That's destruction of evidence. Normal people don't beat the crap out of their blackberrys with hammers. They surely don't use bleachbit to acidwash their hard drives on their servers AFTER the gov't says they want to look at them.

You think if the feds did that to you or me and we destroyed evidence that we'd walk?

Last edited:

If there is collusion, why has it taken a year to prove it? The collusion was between Clinton and Russia. She thought she had this whole thing licked. We know she colluded with people to beat Sanders. We also now know that the democratic party has accused the republicans of which it is itself guilty. Clinton was so shocked with everything she did to win she still lost. What past loser of a presidential election has put out a book "what happened" and blamed EVERYTHING but herself for losing? Who has put out a book like that at all?

Absolutely she was protected. Comey laid out a beautiful case against her and then said "nobody would prosecute this." Are you nuts? The proof is overwhelming. With Trump, they have NO PROOF and they won't end the stupid investigation. And if a republican says "it's been a year, lets end this" they are called a Trump lover and proof of collusion, I don't know, liberals are so fucking dirty it's hard to make heads or tails of some of this shit.

She DID illegal shit. 33000 emails were subpoena'd and were then destroyed by Clinton. That's illegal. That's destruction of evidence. Normal people don't beat the crap out of their blackberrys with hammers. They surely don't use bleachbit to acidwash their hard drives on their servers AFTER the gov't says they want to look at them.

You think if the feds did that to you or me and we destroyed evidence that we'd walk?
:itsok:

Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin is out, Trump announces by tweet

WASHINGTON – Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin is being replaced, President Trump tweeted Wednesday, ending weeks of speculation and uncertainty about his fate.

---------

Just watched an interview with David Shulkin. He was asked about his last conversation with Trump and said they talked about Shulkin's plans for the VA.
When they finished, he walked back to his office and saw a Tweet that he had been fired.
He literally walked away from Trump and less than 5 minutes later, got a Tweet firing him.

Trump, too chicken to be a man.

The Ultimate Pu$$y.

No way to spin this. It's something we have known, but this just spells it out in neon.

584db2fa8e49bc97a9d05a178023a278.jpg

You are the biggest pussy on the board, however that doesn’t make you an expert on pussy, it just makes you an even bigger pussy.

Forum List

Back